Levels won't load. Stuck at overview of map

Started by {IAM}MasterRambo, 2015 Jan 24, 23:19:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

{IAM}MasterRambo

If you find yourself stuck in a huge aerial view of the landscape after loading the game, this means you are currently in the waitlist. You will spawn in the area once an opening appears in the game.

Yeeeee.....no. I've been stuck in this "waitlist" screen for OVER 20 MINUTES. This game is literally unplayable and all 3 servers are having this issue. I cannot even spawn in the default cloudsdale area anymore. This needs to be fixed. spawn areas should be scattered and unlimited, not restricted.

LostSanity

Everyone is having this problem man.

They can't seem to fix it either.

I already posted a helpdesk ticket to fix this "waitlist"

However... well... you know... probably won't be fixed.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Alex Atkin UK

I'm spawning fine in Cloudsdale but if I try to use the portals to go anywhere else, stuck in overview.

BlueYoshi

:o Yikes! Looks like a bunch of people are having trouble with the servers. I'm having trouble as well. I can't even play the game.  D:

cloudwilk

Quote from: Alex Atkin UK on 2015 Jan 24, 23:34:49
I'm spawning fine in Cloudsdale but if I try to use the portals to go anywhere else, stuck in overview.

Ditto <:P

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Blackwing

I was looking forward to playing this weekend but the new waitlist "feature" makes the game literally unplayable. :c
I can get to Ponydale on one of the servers, Europa if I remember correctly, but if I try to go anywhere else I get stuck in the waitlist till I get an error saying something like server timed out disconnect from room, this happens approximately 30 minutes after I try to go somewhere. Hopefully the developers remove the waitlist and hold another open server weekend soon. Also I know it was added to deal with ddos attacks but I've played on servers for other games under attack and only had some lag in a normally smooth running game.

LostSanity

I'm assuming this hasn't been fixed yet?

{IAM}MasterRambo

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 25, 10:48:57
I'm assuming this hasn't been fixed yet?

Just recorded this right now TODAY:

And found this video uploaded TODAY:

Yup, it's a glitchfest that is broken to the point of no return.

LostSanity

Go Up