Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Sounds like something Tobuscus would do. "HAHA! Whatchu got?! WHATCHU GOT?! Not so tough now, ARE YAH?! *Girly scream* Please don't kill me, DON'T KILL ME-- God dang it!"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

When I find myself playing a game only to start all the way over to try another class from the beginning.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 03, 21:34:39
Sounds like something Tobuscus would do. "HAHA! Whatchu got?! WHATCHU GOT?! Not so tough now, ARE YAH?! *Girly scream* Please don't kill me, DON'T KILL ME-- God dang it!"

For me, it was more like

Me: ha ha ha
*demon mega jump*
Me: What the *yay*
*mace in the everything*

Chishio Kunrin

When a tiny bug gets trapped in the house and flies into my eye. >:(

lurk852

I was a huge fan of Demon's Souls, but Dark Souls http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed me off too. I bashed my head against the gargoyles near the start quite a few times before finally turning to the internet for advice. Then I found out that apparently you get a powerful ally for that battle only if you're playing online, which I wasn't at the time, due to connection issues.  :l

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 03, 21:46:06
When I find myself playing a game only to start all the way over to try another class from the beginning.

THIS. You don't want to know how many Skyrim characters I have. Of course it's not always a curse, 'cause sometimes the new classes are really interesting, but sometimes it goes way too far.  DD:
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Sea Foam

When I buy an NES game at a game store and I have to clean it, then sit in front of my broken down mess of an NES turning the power on and off, pulling the cartridge in and out, praying that I get something other then a blinking red light, and after 20 minutes it still doesn't work.  >.<

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Chishio Kunrin

My cat is in heat. :l She keeps walking around, making mrrrur sounds that escalate into her calling out louder and louder. We keep telling her to hush and petting her and stuff, but she doesn't stop until she decides to lay down.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 04, 20:39:15 #767 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 04, 20:42:11 by Chishio Kunrin
The utter ridiculousness of the marketplace on GaiaOnline. The users there are insane! >:( If an item has a "I am" equip option that turns you into something, people usually sell that item for over a million gold. I dunno how many people on Gaia really have a million gold. Probably the 1% who buy cash items to sell for gold.

I really want this item called Russian Catfish Ears and Whiskers. It requires 200 Russian Catfish, 1 Gray Bakeneko Ears, 1 Bakeneko Whiskers, and 1 Water Puddle. I added together the shop prices of the ears, whiskers, and puddle and added in about how much it'd cost to just buy 200 catfish from the marketplace.
It came out to about 22,990 gold.
People are selling the item for about 89,000 gold.

It'd cost me way less to just buy the parts for the item. :l Unreasonable people. Though, it's impossible to calculate how much it'd cost to get all those catfish just by fishing and exchanging fish at a shop. After all, it's not like they have to specifically catch the catfish.
Bubble Eye Goldfish exchange for Koi fish, which exchange for Catfish.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 04, 20:39:15
The utter ridiculousness of the marketplace on GaiaOnline. The users there are insane! >:( If an item has a "I am" equip option that turns you into something, people usually sell that item for over a million gold. I dunno how many people on Gaia really have a million gold. Probably the 1% who buy cash items to sell for gold.

I really want this item called Russian Catfish Ears and Whiskers. It requires 200 Russian Catfish, 1 Gray Bakeneko Ears, 1 Bakeneko Whiskers, and 1 Water Puddle. I added together the shop prices of the ears, whiskers, and puddle and added in about how much it'd cost to just buy 200 catfish from the marketplace.
It came out to about 22,990 gold.
People are selling the item for about 89,000 gold.

It'd cost me way less to just buy the parts for the item. :l Unreasonable people. Though, it's impossible to calculate how much it'd cost to get all those catfish just by fishing and exchanging fish at a shop. After all, it's not like they have to specifically catch the catfish.
Bubble Eye Goldfish exchange for Koi fish, which exchange for Catfish.

Reason why I left Gaiaonline back in 2009  :l

The cash shop ruined the economy

Chishio Kunrin

I'm sometimes annoyed by how impatient I can be. x3 Why did I bring this up? I'm fidgeting around, waiting for help with a teensy weensy edit to my new earthpony OC.

byndbored

When an insect flies in my ear when I'm trying to sleep. >:(
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Firey

Depression, bullies and untrustworthy friends that turn against you eventually   >.<
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Blues-Music

When somepony thinks i'm insulting them when i'm actually talking about something else ,and rages.
After that I say "Wow...I may have not said it to you ,but I wish I did."

Sea Foam

:c

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Mr.Darkling

Youtube comments.
Forever the bane of intelligence.
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2012 Jul 05, 20:43:29
Youtube comments.

It's still possible to have an intelligent conversation in Youtube comments. It's just kinda... rare. x3 But there are people there who will admit when they're wrong when given sufficient proof. I've even been having a conversation about Pinkie's latest song in Friendship is Witchcraft. I'd post it, but the song is darker than her other ones, probably too dark for this forum. :c

lurk852

Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2012 Jul 05, 20:43:29
Youtube comments.

Yes. Almost always.  o_o

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 05, 20:45:44
It's still possible to have an intelligent conversation in Youtube comments. It's just kinda... rare. x3 But there are people there who will admit when they're wrong when given sufficient proof. I've even been having a conversation about Pinkie's latest song in Friendship is Witchcraft. I'd post it, but the song is darker than her other ones, probably too dark for this forum. :c

But it's so cheerful!  :D (Seriously though, there's nothing remotely graphic in it; it'd probably be fine.)
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

Being tickled on my ribs. It always hurts afterward, as if I got a bunch of bruises from their fingers. :'(

ChilledEagle

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 05, 20:54:10
Being tickled on my ribs. It always hurts afterward, as if I got a bunch of bruises from their fingers. :'(

Ugh, I hate getting tickled.  I especially hate it when people pin me down just to tickle me. They never listen to when I tell them to stop.

Book Smarts

2012 Jul 05, 21:05:38 #779 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 05, 23:38:26 by Book Smarts
My iLoL(League of Legend Mac Client) isn't working at the moment  >:(

Go Up