Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

When boiling soup and it spills over x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chautauquan

Forgetting I have cookies in the oven, and retrieving charcoal briquettes afterwards.
"I often wish that the two groups - adults and kids - could find a way to get along better. ... The biggest problem is, the adults have one of the most effective recruitment strategies in the world.

Give them enough time, and they'll turn any kid into one of them."
-Brandon Sanderson

Chishio Kunrin

The fact that my tongue is raw again! >:( Stupid Sour Skittles! You're so yummy, yet so abrasive!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

Baking and realizing a bit late that was SALT, not sugar x3
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Deviant

When you're making a very important test that may just so be your only ticket to the next year,
a class mate starts tappin' on your back asking for your friggin Ipod to play games on it  >:O
But you don't give your ipod 'cause your busy with the test, but that doesn't stop that *Squee* from tappin' on your back.
Oh no that would be toooo easy, he starts kickin' your friggin chair until you almost fall out of your Darned chair and the hole class looks at you because they hear tapping noises and you cursing!!! >:O

luckily that never happened to me  :) *eyetwitch*

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Deviant on 2012 Jun 21, 02:19:16
When you're making a very important test that may just so be your only ticket to the next year,
a class mate starts tappin' on your back asking for your friggin Ipod to play games on it  >:O
But you don't give your ipod 'cause your busy with the test, but that doesn't stop that *Squee* from tappin' on your back.
Oh no that would be toooo easy, he starts kickin' your friggin chair until you almost fall out of your Darned chair and the hole class looks at you because they hear tapping noises and you cursing!!! >:O

luckily that never happened to me  :) *eyetwitch*

Uh...when i have no interesting stories to tell :\

Chishio Kunrin

When there's apparently someone at your high school who you have never seen, but she allegedly looks a lot like you and wears a wolf tail to school every day. And everyone thinks she's you, so then rumors get spread about you, but you can't find her to tell her to make sure people know that you're not her! >:O And then you graduate, never having found her!!!

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 21, 02:29:05
When there's apparently someone at your high school who you have never seen, but she allegedly looks a lot like you and wears a wolf tail to school every day. And everyone thinks she's you, so then rumors get spread about you, but you can't find her to tell her to make sure people know that you're not her! >:O And then you graduate, never having found her!!!

..... o.O?
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 21, 02:29:42

..... o.O?

That happened to me. :'( It's odd, I know. What makes things worse is that people know my favorite animal is the wolf, so of course the wolf tail made sense to them.

Chautauquan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 21, 02:30:37
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 21, 02:29:42

..... o.O?

That happened to me. :'( It's odd, I know. What makes things worse is that people know my favorite animal is the wolf, so of course the wolf tail made sense to them.

Fortunately, although something similar occurred with me, I actually was the one wearing a top hat and 1800's style vest.   Or a monk robe... or a colonial schoolteacher's garb.... Gotta love re-enactments.  :]
"I often wish that the two groups - adults and kids - could find a way to get along better. ... The biggest problem is, the adults have one of the most effective recruitment strategies in the world.

Give them enough time, and they'll turn any kid into one of them."
-Brandon Sanderson

The Wandering Magus

I get annoyed with the limitations of this smartphone compared to my computer x3

Chishio Kunrin

When someone calls me obsessed just for being a fan of something. :l I'm not like one of those crazy Justin Bieber fans.
I don't carve Tobuscus's name into my arm, say I'm gonna marry him one day, and cover my bedroom walls with pictures of him.
I'm not making a MLP:FiM shrine in my closet, buying every single toy, memorizing every single background character's name, dyeing my hair rainbow, and calling myself Rainbow Dash.

I just find them entertaining and fun, and I am a fan! >:(

ChilledEagle

When I cook something and it comes out really great and perfect. Then when I cook the same thing again doing everything like last time, and it comes out like crap.

Chishio Kunrin

That little slight lag that I get in Minecraft. When that's going on, every once in a while when I click to place or break a block, it counts that as two clicks because of the lag.

The Wandering Magus

When mods hand out warnings without saying why

Chishio Kunrin

When animators half-do their jobs or botch things up! >:( I just got done groaning because I found out Deadman Wonderland ends abruptly. So when I finish that anime, I'm gonna have to read the manga. When I finish Soul Eater, I'm gonna have to read the manga.

On that note, Soul Eater is apparently different from the manga. The original FMA anime completely took a different route than the manga, made up its own story, and made up its own ending before the manga even ended. FMA makes me more mad than any other anime that strays too far from its manga. Or it did, until they made FMA: Brotherhood to make up for it.

Then there's times that animators do something like give someone/something the wrong coloring. It made me sad that, in Bleach, they made Gin's eyes brown, when Tite Kubo intended for them to be icy blue, which looks a lot creepier and better. Also in Bleach, they made Orihime's hair orange-ish, when in Kubo's artwork that's featured in the All Color But The Black artbook, her hair is much more golden blonde. Though, the Orihime thing is less irritating.

tl;dr Don't trust animator companies, and you should probably read the manga for the full story experience.
Lesson: I take my anime and manga totally seriously. Considering it basically saved my life, yer darn right I take it seriously.

Book Smarts

Still running into dead megaupload links >:/

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 21, 13:18:05
When animators half-do their jobs or botch things up! >:( I just got done groaning because I found out Deadman Wonderland ends abruptly. So when I finish that anime, I'm gonna have to read the manga. When I finish Soul Eater, I'm gonna have to read the manga.

On that note, Soul Eater is apparently different from the manga. The original FMA anime completely took a different route than the manga, made up its own story, and made up its own ending before the manga even ended. FMA makes me more mad than any other anime that strays too far from its manga. Or it did, until they made FMA: Brotherhood to make up for it.

Then there's times that animators do something like give someone/something the wrong coloring. It made me sad that, in Bleach, they made Gin's eyes brown, when Tite Kubo intended for them to be icy blue, which looks a lot creepier and better. Also in Bleach, they made Orihime's hair orange-ish, when in Kubo's artwork that's featured in the All Color But The Black artbook, her hair is much more golden blonde. Though, the Orihime thing is less irritating.

tl;dr Don't trust animator companies, and you should probably read the manga for the full story experience.
Lesson: I take my anime and manga totally seriously. Considering it basically saved my life, yer darn right I take it seriously.

Same thing happened to Kekkaishi  ono

Dr. Krest

2012 Jun 21, 13:50:44 #617 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 21, 13:53:48 by Dr. Krest
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 21, 12:44:05

Spoiler: show
Or even better - when they give out warnings using the name of the forum itself instead of sending it in their own name so that I not only don't know who sent it but I can't reply.

Also, deleting or locking an entire thread when they should have just deleted certain posts in it.

Lastly, telling us we didn't follow the rules even though we DID or else giving us a warning for something that WASN'T in the rules. Misunderstandings, misassumptions, miscalculations... =.=;

Corrupt mods... Basically, every mod except SweBow xD

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 Jun 21, 13:50:44

Or even better - when they give out warnings using the name of the forum itself instead of sending it in their own name so that I not only don't know who sent it but I can't reply.

Also, deleting or locking an entire thread when they should have just deleted certain posts in it.

Lastly, telling us we didn't follow the rules even though we DID or else giving us a warning for something that WASN'T in the rules. Misunderstandings, misassumptions, miscalculations... =.=;

i pm'd swebow, perrythepony, and anyasmash asking for what exactly i wrote that was so wrong :\ since i have no idea.

I get annoyed when i have no idea how to correct a mistake because i don't even know what the mistake was.

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 21, 14:10:35
Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 Jun 21, 13:50:44

i pm'd swebow, perrythepony, and anyasmash asking for what exactly i wrote that was so wrong :\ since i have no idea.

I get annoyed when i have no idea how to correct a mistake because i don't even know what the mistake was.

This reminds me of when the mods deleted my post that said that Anonymous actually are good guys (although most are just 12 year olds who think they are cool). I didn't like that.

Also, I hate how effect pedals are so expensive. I want my delay pedal, dammit!

Go Up