Newpony on the Block

Started by LadyFoxling, 2013 Jul 06, 10:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LadyFoxling

2013 Jul 06, 10:31:18 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 06, 10:37:58 by LadyFoxling
I signed up last night and am eager to get in on the beta action! I figured out out to get the download of the game to work and will be going on in an hour and a half or so as my ponysona Arlece. I invited a bunch of my friends to join too and gave them instructions on how to successfully download, open and run the game, so hopefully I'll have some pony pals on here soon to goof around in the world with.

This game looks amazing and I would like to give a big thank you to all those involved in working on it C= While it's a shame we can't have alicorn oc's (my ponysona has been around since at least five years prior to the creation of FiM, since I was a fan of the 80's series and have just liked the look of a winged unicorn rather than any aspirations to royal positions) I can understand why that won't be an option, and have decided to demote my ponysona to a simple pegasus for the duration of this beta run. That way I can at least fly around =) 

Here's a picture of my ponysona with the wings and horn included ^ Her symbol is a light blue pawprint because I've drawn pawprints everywhere since I was a small child, they were my signature mark. I'd sign my name with a pawprint. With Generation 4 saying the cutie mark has to do with the special talent, I decided that it means leaving a mark on the world. Something left behind when I'm gone. I've made a positive influence on a lot of people around me so I figure it's not too far fetched! Plus I have several other talents and this way I don't have to choose C:

The colors are generic as heck, I know, but I was 9 years old when I first thought her up and around 12 when I decided on her colors concretely, and I haven't had much inclination to change her since, even if she isn't exactly a princess xD She used to have a dark pink mane and tail, and at one point a light blue mane and tail, and I've been considering changing her colors to be triple--but I don't want her to end up looking too much like Cadence or something, haha!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to exploring all the places currently available in beta! Feel free to add me as a friend if you see me. =)

EDIT: One last note-- my ponysona's eyes are rainbow, because I have central heterochromia which actually means I have the colors blue, green, yellow, and dots of red and orange in my eyes (at least in my specific case. You can google for more information. There actually many people with eyes like mine!). It's a genetic sort of glitch inherited from my father's side of the family. On my ponysona I make it a little more pronounced colorwise for artistic purposes (and because it is very hard to draw eyes the way they really look, especially if you're trying to boil it down to a cartoon type eye). IRL you have to get a lot closer to my face to see all these colors! In the game, since rainbow is not an available option, I put her eyes as being a simple pink like Celestia's just to show a bit of a difference to her eyes from a normal color. =)

EDIT 2: She sparkles because I really like shiny things. I am silly.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D

I love your avatar, your art and also your signature ;)
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up