OC: Tale Spinner

Started by perceptre, 2017 Dec 18, 21:12:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

perceptre

Name: Tale Spinner
Type: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: ???

"I like flying and writing, though when I try to do both at the same time I end up in a tailspin." ~Tale Spinner

Tale Spinner loves adventure and epic stories. When she's not out flying or telling stories to anypony who'll listen, she'll be reading or writing on her favorite patch of cloud. In her room she has the entire collection of Daring Do books as well as whole shelves of other adventure books and comics. She hopes to have a long series of her own adventures someday. Tale goes everywhere with her trusty pencil, ready to write down anything exciting that happens. She has a good sense of humor - especially for puns - and doesn't mind (or rather, enjoys) getting her hooves muddy. However, she has a short attention span and gets riled up easily; she voices her opinions loudly and is not good at being polite or proper. She has a bunny called Softie, so named to trick enemies (he has quite a vicious chomp).

Her mom and dad are Cloth Spinner and Cloud Spinner, and her older brother and sister are named Sky Spinner and Shadow Spinner. She was actually born as Snow Spinner but because of her initial poor flying abilities, was nicknamed "Tail Spinner" instead. However, as her flying skills improved, she became known instead for telling wild stories about herself to her classmates at recess time, and took up the name "Tale Spinner." She swears that all her stories are true, though they seem to change with every telling.

Tale Spinner's Tales

"How easy it is to fly on paper wings!" - Helen Keller

Master Masher

you have a great OC there and that is just my thoughts. X3  Oh did you check my OC?
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Go Up