Ideas for Video Games

Started by Night Sight, 2013 Aug 23, 03:20:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Sight

2013 Aug 23, 03:20:49 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 26, 16:19:52 by Night Sight
Yes! The forum topic you have all been waiting for (you just have not realized it yet)... Ideas for Video Games!

Basically you can post whatever ideas you want on this thread about making your own game with only a few exceptions

1) Please try to make it family friendly, if it was a game the max rating is rated T for Teens

2) No Sequels, the closest you may get is giving a character from a game his/her own game
3) Be Creative! 0:)

Ok so my game would have to be a horror game... with cats. Imagine this: You are walking down a hallway with a flickering flashlight (looks like it was bought for 50 cents) and you see a light up ahead. Instantly you run towards the light when suddenly you start to hear a faint pitter-patter behind you. Slowly turning your head... JESUS THERE ARE CATS EVERYWHERE! Swarming the floor, walls, and roof behind you they were quickly catching up to you, meowing and hissing like an anvil was dropped on their tails. As soon as the shock wore off you tore towards the light only to trip over a sleeping cat! The cats crawl over you and the screen fades to black...

Tiger

A game with a bunch of OCs from the users of LOE with some cool storyline ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Nala Valor

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Aug 23, 03:49:12
i had an idea with OCs (in general, not only to the forum). It was like fighting is magic but you know, with different characters, map and stuff.
Funny part is I had a bit of a move set for Tiger already ovO but I can't remember it.

My other idea is like the color green if you know what I mean. It was a MOBA (like LoL and DOTA2)with pokemon. You have to admit it would be cool.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Aug 23, 11:01:38
Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Aug 23, 03:49:12
i had an idea with OCs (in general, not only to the forum). It was like fighting is magic but you know, with different characters, map and stuff.
Funny part is I had a bit of a move set for Tiger already ovO but I can't remember it.

My other idea is like the color green if you know what I mean. It was a MOBA (like LoL and DOTA2)with pokemon. You have to admit it would be cool.

I'm not a fan of pokemon but even I think a MOBA about Pokemon would be awesome.

Night Sight

An open world game you could customize so it looked exactly like your home town and a really good character customization center to make your character look just like you. I would call it... in the like of me
((On a side note you could make it so you were other people, such as one of your parents or your teacher, even a human Lyra if you have ever read that fan fic (Really good, check it out) ))

Teal Turken

Quote from: Night Sight on 2013 Aug 23, 17:58:40
An open world game you could customize so it looked exactly like your home town and a really good character customization center to make your character look just like you. I would call it... in the like of me
((On a side note you could make it so you were other people, such as one of your parents or your teacher, even a human Lyra if you have ever read that fan fic (Really good, check it out) ))

Try....the Sims. x3
Okay I don't know a lot about the Sims but I bet with a bit of modding or if the game features a world creator then you can make it.
Now if you ment you explore it yourself...too bad I guess.

Night Sight

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 23, 18:02:00
Quote from: Night Sight on 2013 Aug 23, 17:58:40

Try....the Sims. x3
Okay I don't know a lot about the Sims but I bet with a bit of modding or if the game features a world creator then you can make it.
Now if you ment you explore it yourself...too bad I guess.

I guess, I just meant a game a little more... realistic, Sims can be really goofy

BerserkerBrony

A fishing game where you can only use your hands.  Watch out for snapping turtles,   :]

narwhaliagames

so this idea is a fighting game kinda like super smash flash accept with my oc's (and nightlys)heres my roster so far static and shock, x, zero, sparky, blazing slash, axl, bass, nightly moon, pierce, Sakura, blackdove, commander hellfire more will be added
ay i'm no longer using this site

super_chris85

2013 Aug 24, 22:46:15 #9 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 24, 22:48:37 by super_chris85
How bout a game based off of the tales series fighting where you play as the mane 6 who are separated throughout Equestria from the dark forces of Sombra as he regenerates from a crystal that landed in the crystaL Catacomb of Canterlot after the crystal destroyed him. the starting story is that Twilight is going to canterlot as Ceclestia as set up her next lesson for her studies on Starswirl's magic. the other 5 accompany her because  they have various business to do in Canterlot. Rarity seeing a client, RD going to talk to the wonderbolts about recruitment, etc. This will take place during season 3 so discord will not be good and no Twilicorn. so what y'all think

narwhaliagames

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Aug 24, 22:37:32
so this idea is a fighting game kinda like super smash flash accept with my oc's (and nightlys)heres my roster so far static and shock, x, zero, sparky, blazing slash, axl, bass, nightly moon, pierce, Sakura, blackdove, commander hellfire more will be added
I will soon start on the sprites
ay i'm no longer using this site

Coffee Rush

A realistic, modern/semi-futuristic space simulator, where you can adjust and modify your rocket, not to mention play as and make sure your astronaut will survive the depths of the solar system. No warp drives, just modern day, and possibly near-future engines and parts. Call me a space geek, but I'd like this to happen. What's more fun than zooming past Io while protecting your astronaut from extremely deadly radiation? Lots of things, but that's not the point.
My OC can be found here!

Night Sight

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2013 Aug 24, 22:54:08
A realistic, modern/semi-futuristic space simulator, where you can adjust and modify your rocket, not to mention play as and make sure your astronaut will survive the depths of the solar system. No warp drives, just modern day, and possibly near-future engines and parts. Call me a space geek, but I'd like this to happen. What's more fun than zooming past Io while protecting your astronaut from extremely deadly radiation? Lots of things, but that's not the point.

I would make mine out of nothing but Duct Tape and Phonebooks!

Gracie Sky

If I knew how to code games, I'd make a pony game using the plot of my story "Honest to Goodness".

I have it all planned out in my head. A Sonic the Hedgehog style exploration maps with random secrets hidden in the walls. A conditional turn based system in battle. It would star the mane 6, complete with comprehensive movesets, each with different themes each character could focus on. The core mechanics would be remain simple, but complex to those of a strategic mind. Mind numbingly epic boss fights too! Varying difficulties to suit all ages!

But I have no idea how to code anything, so it's but a fleeting dream to me. :c
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Mystery0123

It would be nice if there was an MLP series for Kingdom Hearts, maybe turn Sora and Riku into ponies? Does this count as a spin-off? :\ Sorry if it does... :c I don't exactly know what a spin-off is... Well, only a faint idea...
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

Night Sight

Opps  :P A spin off is when you make another series that is from that one. Like Torchwood is a spin off of Doctor Who. I actually mean't to put no sequels in the rules X3

Fluffy Cloud

A game where two girls fight with their hair. Literally, turn it into giant fists or hold guns. One's a bit of a adorable physcopath, the other serious.

Is there a game or anime like that? Please tell me if there is.

GoldenTerrabyte

^
Shantae, a little. Your attack is...
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!
I'm back

blobking156

there's this normal  town on an island, and all around is crazy stuff. this guy is just doing normal stuff, then his (girl)friend is kidnapped. he goes on an adventure, and it has turn based battles, abilities pertaining to Gems that go in the main character's sword, funny dialougue, and an overall random feel. like Earthbound. But not.

Teal Turken

For anyone looking for an RPG to look forward to...
Fable Anniversary

Go Up