What bad stuff has happened to you in your favorite online game?

Started by FanofRainbowDash, 2013 Jul 29, 17:54:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FanofRainbowDash

My answer: On woozworld, MollyGurlLuxury called pegasisters and bronys the dumbest ever!!!! And I'M A PEGASISTER!!! Reply your answer.

Teal Turken

So...they said it directly to you or just to the general public? Because that's not really a "bad thing that happened to YOU" in my book.

Also this thread seems a bit unneeded.

Ronineter

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Jul 29, 17:54:41
My answer: On woozworld, MollyGurlLuxury called pegasisters and bronys the dumbest ever!!!! And I'M A PEGASISTER!!! [/img] Reply your answer.
tip: Ignore those people, there not worth Youre attention And why should you be worried about what everyone says on THE internet about you. Mostly such people dont even know were there Talking about And just like to http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. others off.

TwilightNight

I fell off a cliff into a pit of irradiated acid, in a dungeon in World of Warcraft.

BerserkerBrony

pvping in open world pvp on wow.  killed a horde person around my level, few minutes later he comes back with 2 lvl 85's and hunts me down.  fml :c

Azure

Not being able to quit even when it's blatantly obvious that it's going downhill.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Nightmare702

Guild leaders getting hacked and the hacker kicks most of the people out.
~Deleted, wat?~

Jack_Daft

Quote from: Nightmare702 on 2013 Jul 30, 11:21:13
Guild leaders getting hacked and the hacker kicks most of the people out.

Oh, this is funny. I actually have a story like this.

There's an amazing and awful free MMORPG called Age of Wushu (Age of Wulin). Do you remember Kung Fu movies back in the 1970s and 1980s? If you could make that into a videogame this is it. AoW is amazing since it is completely open PvP and the kinds of shenanigans you can get yourself into is probably the most fun I've had with guild groups in an online game ever. The meta game with the player guilds and politics is amazing and terrible at the same time, just like EVE Online was.

Anyways, the guild/clan (we'll call them "The Dark Knights") I was with was all a part of a forum and had strict admission policies and usually didn't accept guild join requests from people outside of the forum. One guy attempted to join the guild and was ignored.  At the time Dark Knights had a few enemy clans, so the guy decided to join one of those instead. As he was accepted into the enemy clan, in as little as two weeks, he managed to get himself promoted to a leader position in the clan, and once he did he kicked everyone from the clan, disbanded it, and once The Dark Knights heard of this, they actually accepted this guy and joined our clan  :P

So, this guy infiltrated another clan, climbed himself to the top to destroy the entire clan just so he can prove to the Dark Knights that he was suitable material. We decided to have him join. Kid's got gumption, after all!

LoE: Bucky Geldin
Level 1 Sugarcane Farmer Earf Pony

Tiger

In an MMORPG and you notice a person from the opposite realm. You try to casually walk past them without causing any trouble and they attack you anyway.

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Jul 29, 17:54:41
My answer: On woozworld, MollyGurlLuxury called pegasisters and bronys the dumbest ever!!!! And I'M A PEGASISTER!!! Reply your answer.

You know what's the best thing to do with those kind of people? Answer them in the most polite way possible.
"And why might you say that, may I ask?" is what I normally say. It just takes them aback that they don't get the normal angry reaction, and they just stop abruptly. Works all the time  lol

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Itty Bit

Go Up