Favorite things about videogames!

Started by Julius, 2013 Jul 24, 21:20:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Coffee Rush

My OC can be found here!

Randam Saiko

how you can develop a relationship with your companion/friend/partner/ally and actually feel nervous and worried when they're in danger.

The Last of Us
Spoiler: show
Ellie getting smacked by a gun from a hunter while you're bleeding heavily and her being captured by David

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Mystery0123

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Jul 27, 15:33:20
how you can develop a relationship with your companion/friend/partner/ally and actually feel nervous and worried when they're in danger.

The Last of Us
Ellie getting smacked by a gun from a hunter while you're bleeding heavily and her being captured by David

L4D?
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

TwilightNight

I feel sort of stupid saying this, but...

I like immersing myself in the game so much, it feels like I'm somewhere else, someone else. It's fun, and it helps me get away from my worries.

Randam Saiko

Quote from: TwilightNight on 2013 Jul 29, 21:12:36
I feel sort of stupid saying this, but...

I like immersing myself in the game so much, it feels like I'm somewhere else, someone else. It's fun, and it helps me get away from my worries.

Bioshock Infinite does that amazingly

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

BerserkerBrony

Beating your opponent despite the odds.

taking on 3 guys at once...ranked first place  8D

moonbeam16

Quote from: BerserkerBrony on 2013 Jul 29, 23:27:13
Beating your opponent despite the odds.

taking on 3 guys at once...ranked first place  8D

Beat all of the elite four with only one Pokemon.

ZEKROM!

moonbeam16

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jul 30, 12:38:28
Reshiram >:/

Reshiram is good too, it's just that my brother still has mine.

blobking156

hilarious glitches. Sonic 06 and Superman 64 are terrible games, but some glitches are hilarious. superman is GunBoxMan

Cheerilee

I love to fly with your friends.
It is true I do not fly very well. but fun

BerserkerBrony

Gameshark, because im a rebel  >:/

f4t413rr0r

I just love the fact that we are now able to essentially experience a movie through our own actions. 

Oh, and of course the mods.  I mean, who doesn't love running around Skyrim as a pony?  :D

Mystery0123

Quote from: f4t413rr0r on 2013 Aug 01, 00:21:57
I just love the fact that we are now able to essentially experience a movie through our own actions. 

Oh, and of course the mods.  I mean, who doesn't love running around Skyrim as a pony?  :D

Same for Minecraft.
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...

Azure

3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Mystery0123

When there are different classes with different items and abilities. *Holding up a medi gun*

The Stars

:P One of my favorites is story. I feel that the deeper and more developed the story is, the more easier it is for me to get into it.

Recent examples is with my current playthrough of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Square Enix really did something strong with the story, setting it in the future and focusing more on the aspect of artificial limbs and what they can do for society. Throughout my playthrough, the story doesn't seem to just stop with the main story, it somewhat branches off to every place you go and the side missions as well; I remember in the apartment Adam Jenson, the main character, lives, I could hear an argument in the next room over two recently augmented people and how the wife had an affair because she wanted to know how it felt to be with somebody "Normal", even if she suggested to get the enhancements in the first place. Really, the things you see and hear, this game really wants you to think about the subject, in how much this could mean for humanity, and all ties down in the end where the big question is, If given the choice, do you think you have the wisdom to select humanity's next course of evolution, or should they decide for themselves? And also, Should technology be harshly restricted in what areas of study, should it be eliminated entirely, or is this just the road for something much more rich for mankind?

So... Yeah... Deep stories ^-^
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Go Up