Unsure?
6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Mar 24, 09:56:30
Something I've been wanting to share ever since I found out (thanks to one of my friends from another community):

I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner! o.O

They look like a same layout of the area except for certain obstacles and item locations and not to mention the signs too.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

KireiameJin

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Mar 24, 17:54:46
Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Mar 24, 09:56:30
Something I've been wanting to share ever since I found out (thanks to one of my friends from another community):

I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner! o.O

They look like a same layout of the area except for certain obstacles and item locations and not to mention the signs too.

One of the main appeals for this gen, and the reason i actually bought it after not getting a single Pokemon game since gen 3, were precisely that kind of references and tributes to the older gens, specially gen 1. It brings back some old gaming memories.
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Rikaria

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon X & Y - Electabuzz & Magmar Code

For those of you in the UK, it has been announced by MCV that from this Friday, April 4th 2014, players of Pokémon X & Pokémon Y will be able to go to GAME stores and receive a Serial Code for Magmar for Pokémon X & Electabuzz for Pokémon Y. No purchase is necessary for this, you just have to ask the staff for the code. It is not known if these Pokémon have anything special. We'll bring more as it comes.
Edit @ 11:18: The Magmar will be holding a Magmarizer while the Electabuzz will be holding the Electirizer
Edit @ 13:32: This event will also run at the retailer Game Mania in the Netherlands from April 14th to April 30th
Edit @ 14:04: Full details have been given. Both Pokémon will be Level 30. Electabuzz has the ability Vital Spirit and the moves Low Kick, Shock Wave, Light Screen & Thunder Punch. Magmar has the ability Vital Spirit and the moves Smokescreen, Fire Spin, Confuse Ray & Fire Punch. The download has to take place before September 30th
Edit @ 14:06: In addition to this, it has been confirmed that FNAC stores in Portugal will run the event from April 14th to June 1st and EB Games, JB Hifi & Target stores in Australia will run it from April 11th to May 11th
Edit @ 14:14: Confirmed for Spain from April 14 to June 1 in Blade Center, Cadena Fnac, Canal Ocio, Carrefour, El Corte Inglés, GAME, GameStop, GAMESTORE, HIPERCOR, Media Markt, TOYS R US, Worten, Alcampo, Eroski stores, France in GAME from April 14, FNAC in Belgium from April 14 to April 30. In Germany it's in Gamestop, Toys r Us, Müller, Karstadt, MediMax, flashpoint stores from April 14 and will run in Italy from April 14th

This reminded me of the special Electabuzz and Magmar you can get on Pokémon Battle Revolution, though I think they had different moves.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

I thought I would share my battle video with you guys, but feel free to watch it. I uploaded the video just to let you guys know.

F7HW-WWWW-WWW6-26KT - This is me against my Friend, but I used my battle institute team.

also this is my battle maison double battle video, but I think I got extemely lucky.

TYEG-WWWW-WWW5-P67F

KireiameJin

Does somebody has a Whimsicott willing to trade it with me?, i just can't find anybody that want to trade one for anything other than legendaries XD

Shadow Mare

Use the GTS for trades

Rikaria

I don't really trust GTS for trading since there's so many people asking for impossible trades...

Shadow Mare

Offer a starter pokemon for what you want with ditto breeding.

Rikaria

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon - CoroCoro Reveals

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming movie, Diancie & the Cocoon of Destruction. This reveals the details of the Diancie event. It will be distributed in theates in Japan from July 19th to September 30th. Diancie is Level 50 and has the moves Diamond Storm, Reflect, Moonblast and Return. It's holding a Normal Gem. We'll bring more details as it comes.

Eh... why a Normal Gem... Shouldn't it be holding a Rock or Fairy Gem?

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Apr 12, 11:48:31

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming movie, Diancie & the Cocoon of Destruction. This reveals the details of the Diancie event. It will be distributed in theates in Japan from July 19th to September 30th. Diancie is Level 50 and has the moves Diamond Storm, Reflect, Moonblast and Return. It's holding a Normal Gem. We'll bring more details as it comes.

I may have to agree because obviously diance lacks normal type moves according to the move pools. It's true that it has to have a rock or fairy gems, but of course we have alternative items for that such as hard rock, rock plate, and pixie plate.

It's too bad that that the distribution isn't on wi-fi otherwise i would've gotten one from my brother's japanese 3DS and his Y version.

KireiameJin

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Apr 10, 19:03:47
Use the GTS for trades

I did, it took 3 days untill somebody decided to trade my lvl 1 female Snivy for a Whimsicott, that's why i was asking here, not because i didn't want to use the GT  :\

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Apr 12, 11:48:31

Weird decission there indeed, i don't get why she comes with such item  o.O

Any info about when western public will be able to get this pokemon?, i don't wanna think we are going to have to trade it from japanese users again  :c

Rikaria

Probably like months after/whenever the movie airs over here.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Apr 13, 23:05:06
Probably like months after/whenever the movie airs over here.

It's most likely that we'll get the event on one of the stores via wireless or wi-fi via internet connection source because obviously the pokemon movies stopped going to the theaters for some reason so they moved the new pokemon movies to DVD & Blu-ray, and making it to the air on cartoon network (CN).

So yeah, it's most likely that the japanese people will get diancie first, but the downside is that they can't be put on GTS (as you guys or other people said).

KireiameJin

I just hope they do not introduce codes on the movie DVDs to get the Pokemon on the western release XD

ManeFlame

Any of you need a Jirachi?
I managed to get the download cd from the gamecube years ago and currently have 3-4 ready to toss out. Any more than that I can do, but it will just take a bit due to all the trading/swapping involved to get it up to current gen.

Julius

Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Apr 15, 15:08:29
I managed to get the download cd from the gamecube years ago and currently have 3-4 ready to toss out. Any more than that I can do, but it will just take a bit due to all the trading/swapping involved to get it up to current gen.

I'll take one or two if you don't mind. Send me a PM? :)
Purr~

KireiameJin

Send me one and i'll make you fan art XD (Or you could just send it to me for free  :3 )

ManeFlame

Yeah I'll be happy to send you both one. I'll message you both here shortly so as not to clutter the thread. :)

Rikaria

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 15, 16:58:59

Didn't I give you one already? o.O

Julius

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Apr 15, 20:54:25
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 15, 16:58:59

Didn't I give you one already? o.O

Why yes, yes you did! I've been incredibly lucky when it comes to legendary Pokemon lately. I've been getting tons of chances to acquire legendaries I already own which I can then trade for other legendaries I don't own! ^-^
Purr~

Go Up