spore the things they did that makes me mad

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Jun 08, 19:06:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

they got rid off the under water stage and the creature drag when you eat the creature.

they need to put that back!!!!!
does anyone agree?

Lord of Madness

I agree on many levels!!!! i missed making a pile of my enemies to rest apawn ovO

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 08, 22:28:12
I agree on many levels!!!! i missed making a pile of my enemies to rest apawn ovO
yes yes a believer

Iodine

Critters would explode if you put them on a planet with no atmosphere. DARN YOU EA FOR RUINING A PERFECTLY AWESOME  GAME.

hyper drive [HD]

kremsly

yeah i wish they kept the "rise of civilisation" stage would of been amazing instead of
"yeah you remember that village?.. its a city now... and you want to conquer the world"

hyper drive [HD]

and your cities are now all one big group thing. i wish you could scatter your buildings and when all buildings gone you are out of game

Blues-Music

Agreed this spore became a "Hey you are a creature oh you grew up oh look you made more now you build a village oh look now its a city oh look at that more cities haha no all of them will be one big one instead of letting you reach your goal ,and letting you take over the world instead you have to do it from where you already are."

kremsly

i could understand that for planets with no atmostphere but it would of been awe striking seeing you homeworld become this metropolitan centre piece  *-*

Go Up