A new pony has arrived :3

Started by PurpleFlame, 2017 Sep 06, 14:20:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PurpleFlame

Hello everypone!

I am very excited for this game since a long time now so I decided after the Forum finally is back up that I just stop by and introduce myself ^^

MY name is PurpleFlame but I prefer being called Purple :3 is shorter and sounds good.

I am 19 years old and live in germany, not too long ago ( about 4 months ago ) I joined the Brony fandom that was at the time I met my boyfriend who pretty much got me into it ^^ .

I am still petty inexperienced when it comes to MLP itself like the series and everything since so far I didn't watch many episodes of it so don't expect too much ^^".

In general I am actually a very shy pony and also rather diffident which makes it hard for me to meet new people and make friends, that is due to things that happened in the past. Once you get to know me and get close to me I still can be a very good and loyal friend , someone you just can count on and is there to help with whatever it is :3

Besides that I love to play video games a lot, also do some sfm work, watch videos and I also play guitar ^^.

I guess this sums up the most important parts of myself and if you got questions don't hesitate to ask ^w^ I will drop a pictures of my OC down below.

Have a good day everypony and thanks for stopping by ^^

http://d.facdn.net/art/exrai/1503917067/1503917067.exrai_1503916543.lollydoom_patpat.png

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until game will be available for everypony!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Night Striker

Hey, it's nice to meet you :D

Don't worry about not knowing all that much about the show, I barely keep up with it. :P  As far as gameplay goes, you'll at most just miss some references or easter eggs LoE has, so nothing too important.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up