General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

They probably changed the complexity since the disruptions are pretty much hard to clear and it takes about 7 or more moves to clear the blocks unless you're using a pokemon that can use block bash. They should've added barriers as well, but hopefully later on we can still get a mega evo pokemon that can clear barriers just like mega aerodactyl's effect which is clearing 10 blocks.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

8-bit Raider

Anyone have a shiny Eevee? I'll trade for a level 86 Metagross!

I'll put my friend code up if anyone's willing to trade.
Ruining lives for a wonderful 17 years

KirbyFluttershy

i think you gotta be more specific with your trade information although I do get a feeling that a shiny eevee is not gonna be easy to get off from trade. What I know so far is that most people just get these shiny pokemon for a battle ready (BR) pokemon that's it.

what your trade information needs is that not only a shiny pokemon, but also the starting level you want, stats, moves, gender, nature, and IVs.

Rikaria

2015 May 25, 19:04:16 #503 Last Edit: 2015 May 25, 19:10:05 by Rikaria
Or... y'know... they're probably just asking for a shiny Eevee...

Anyway, if someone's Friend Safari has them, you can try your luck in catching one there, as the shiny rate has been reduced to 1/512 (that's eight times more likely from the original rate).

A note: having all three Pokémon available in a Normal-type Safari is required, as Eevee only shows up in the third slot, but even then you're not guaranteed it.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

8-bit Raider

2015 May 26, 05:22:53 #504 Last Edit: 2015 May 26, 05:31:46 by 8-bit Raider
Thanks for that, I'll have a look and see if I have the Normal Safari.  0:)

Edit: Okay so after checking it turns out I only have two slots. Anyone have a Normal Friend Safari?
Ruining lives for a wonderful 17 years

KirbyFluttershy

Sorry I got a bug type safari containing volbeat, pinsir, and paras. You may wanna go through the pokemon communities and ask for normal safari with eevee in it. Like I said if it's a shiny pokemon, nature, IV, and egg moves you want, then you need to get one off from a trade.

SimK64

Quote from: 8-bit Raider on 2015 May 25, 16:57:57
Anyone have a shiny Eevee? I'll trade for a level 86 Metagross!

I'll put my friend code up if anyone's willing to trade.

Huh. Thought I had a shiny eevee. Must have not transferred all my Pokemon.

Good luck with your search. (I have a fight safari if you wanted to ask)

Rikaria

Mine's a Flying-type with Pidgey, Tranquill, and Tropius. I only have one friend that has Eevee in theirs, but I'm already preoccupied with so much stuff, so please don't ask for requests...

EDIT:
Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Shuffle - Version 1.2.0
  • This patch version required a redownload of the game software after attempting to Check In or it could be downloaded through the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

• It added an extra note for the Hearts to allow for 5 hearts to appear and regenerate in addition to the amount you have over the usual amount of 5 meaning that you have 5 regenerating hearts in addition to any extra.

• The Level and Experience of Pokémon also appear when you optimise them on the stage selection.

• There's now a random extra capture feature called Super Catch Mode with a massively increased chance.

• Each Mega Evolution now has a number by their Mega Effect which can be boosted.

• You can see a Pokémon's details immediately after capture.

• Increased cheat detection

• Home Menu blocked during Time-Based stages

Patch it to 1.2.1 via Check In afterwards; it fixes some bugs. Something else Serebii missed: for the current session, the game now remembers the last Pokémon you were focused on/battled against on both the Main Stage and Extra Stage select screens (try swapping between them after scrolling).

A huge warning to those attempting to redownload the game: in System Settings, be sure you back up your save data and delete JUST the game, NOT both!

Kinda relevant to the recent changes, particularly involving the Hearts split (yes, I was bored):

(Source)

EDIT 2:
Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Shuffle - Events

A brand new challenge has begun on Pokémon Shuffle. This challenge is a timed one and has the top 10,000 players in Europe, 20,000 players in North America and 50,000 players in Japan earn a Venusaurite for their Mega Vanusaur. If you don't rank in the top amounts, you will earn a Jewel. It runs from today, May 29th 2015 to June 8th at 05:00 UTC.
___

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U - Mewtwo Details

For those of you in Europe who received the Club Nintendo codes for Mewtwo in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, the codes are set to expire on Sunday at 22:59 BST/23:59 CEDT. If you don't redeem the codes before then, the only way to get Mewtwo will be through purchasing it on the in-game shop on the 3DS version or the eShop in the Wii U version so download it while you can.

KirbyFluttershy

I hope I don't get outscored or outranked again. That free complexity should put me on top20k players.

If I may ask, what's wrong with redownloading pokemon shuffle?

Rikaria

What do you mean what's wrong?

KirbyFluttershy

The warning part about re-downloading pokemon shuffle. What's up with that warning? Any Particular Idea what's gonna happen?

Rikaria

What... That was a warning so you don't accidentally delete your save data...

KirbyFluttershy

You're probably right because some of the mega stones you get from competition stages can't be re-obtained if you attempt to start over from the beginning.

anyway speaking of pokemon shuffle, I need to catch up on the stages and get them on S rank. i noticed that some people have already gotten genesect. of course I still have to grind more of my pokemon.

Rikaria

So it seems Victini's taking up Meowth's Saturday slot, with a couple changes:
  • It gives massive amounts of EXP; a great way to level up Pokémon you're raising.

• You can actually catch it.

Like Meowth, you can only battle it once, so make it count!

Naura

Just a question to you guys, but when I try to get onto Pokémons official website, where they have written about Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, all that happens is this:

I have had the page open for 10 minutes, and it haven't changed yet, is this something that happens to you guys too?
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Naura on 2015 May 30, 12:03:33
Just a question to you guys, but when I try to get onto Pokémons official website, where they have written about Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, all that happens is this:

I have had the page open for 10 minutes, and it haven't changed yet, is this something that happens to you guys too?

Here's what the site wrote

QuoteLook forward to the launch of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon in winter 2015, continuing in the legacy of the exciting Pokémon Mystery Dungeon video games! With dungeon layouts that change every time you enter them, the fun never ends! Battle alongside Legendary and Mythical Pokémon to save the world from a crisis in a tale of unprecedented scale.

Probably the trailers will be revealed at E3 2015, but hopefully if it's gonna happen on E3 2015 or direct.

Just a quick question on mega pokemon in pokemon shuffle. I did notice the candy icon, but a lot of people asked about it and If I may ask, how do you get the boost for mega effect? I was wondering about that. I'm not even sure if people are saying that you have to spend jewels to get the boost so The question is a complete mystery to me.

Rikaria

There isn't any way to get the candy at the moment.

KirbyFluttershy

Well I guess that explains why people asked about this stuff. I may be thinking that it's gonna be on the next update or so. I don't think the game has explained how to get these candies so most likely that we have to wait.

Naura

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 May 30, 13:03:59
Here's what the site wrote

Probably the trailers will be revealed at E3 2015, but hopefully if it's gonna happen on E3 2015 or direct.

Okay thanks, must've missed that heh X3
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rikaria

Here's the first look at Super Mystery Dungeon:

Go Up