why can't I try harvest my orange tree anymore after planting topaz acorn?

Started by Nexwr37, 2023 Dec 18, 19:55:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nexwr37

so I always try picked/harvested my crops before this incident, helped me level up a lot,but today I tried planting a topaz acorn and went to try pick my still growing orange tree, to open space for the other acorn I had in my inventory,but only now the system says that my seedlings are still growing,when I've been doing this for 1 month since I joined the game,also if I were never supposed to try harvest normal crops before,why does it still shows "try harvest" anyway, instead of just showing the harvest button when the crop is already grown up ,do I really have to wait for the Topaz acorn tree to be gone so I can go back to my try harvest usual day,or am I never going to be able to use the try harvest button again?

Nexwr37

Quote from: ClarkTurner on 2023 Dec 21, 11:24:21Looks like the system has changed. Wait until the Topaz tree is fully grown before collecting. Try using the "try to collect" button again after the Topaz tree has grown and is ready for collection.

the gem tree was gone and I still couldn't try harvest, either they're changing it to completely erase this mechanic, or it never existed and I was the last one to have it,for now I'll have to be patient forever or wait until something happens

TheSlowly

It was a mere bug that snug itself into one of the server updates between this update and the last, actually. Everything Farming related was always meant, and up until then - always had, a specific amount of time to be awaited for the plant to grow, which is usually specified in the item description. Said issue has been fixed again with the recent update.
White Squirrel
   Programming, Implementation and Design
   Attempting 3D modeling

Go Up