Her Loyal Temple of the Cursed (Sign up)

Started by SandFire, 2016 Mar 08, 11:29:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

Sign ups are here --->http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15779.0

Shadow walks up to the deck where everyone is waiting.

Welcome to HER LOYAL HEART.  As you can see it's a beautiful airship we will be arriving to our destination shortly
First you were all hired and brought here due to some qualification that I don't know.
Second, You are all going to some mysterious jungle, which I am not allowed to tell as it is a danger to you all if your not on the air ship. Which brings me to point THREE. Don't go into the jungle. You will go only to the temple and this airship.
Four: You will be working for two teams that your separate investors hired you for.  They are against each other in every sense of the word right now as sad as that might be.
Five: The artifact you are looking for is called the BLESSED APPLE. All non ponies be careful. This used to be an old conversion tool. Granted back than it was willing but that was before discords times so anything could of happened to it.
Six: This temple is called the Temple Of The Cured and Cursed. So be careful all mention of this place has been lost until now. However you each will be given protection so that if you take a curse or get wounded it will automatically take you back to your team base.
That's basically everything. OH wait one more thing. There are other artifacts in the Temple you ARE going in bring me them and I aid your team in some way.
It will be a few more hours until we arrive so get to know your team.
Any questions come find me.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

FakeSmile

2016 Mar 27, 12:49:55 #2 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 27, 12:57:00 by FakeSmile
(( Imma drop a post, if it ain't time then let me know! ))

Bright pink eyes gazed upon Shadow as she greeted the others. A small smile was on the bright eyed mare as she listened closely to what was being said. Majority of it didn't really make it through, the mare was a bit drowsy from the long plane ride. But she forced her tired eyes to stay awake; can't slack off before the mission. Though she was very tired, her smile didn't show it. She excited to have the opportunity to explore foreign land. This jungle could hold many herbs or plant life that she could use for her practice. But she had to keep reminding herself that fetching those artifacts were top priority. The mare came down from her thoughts to catch the last bit of what Shadow had to say. A blank stare was on the bright eye made; she didn't really catch everything she had said. But to avoid looking unprofessional, the mare tried to play off her lack of focus. In a voice as high as the clouds and as smooth as rain, the mare said,
[Color=hotpink][B]Pink Cloud: [/b]Yes. . . Yes. . .  That was all very interesting! Very interesting, yes. Can't say I have any questions. All that was very detailed, yes. Mmmm, yes. Very interesting. [/color]
A large smile was on the chocolate mare's face; yet again, she had successfully fooled the public into believing she is professional. Well, at least she believed she succeeded, that was a pretty convincing act in her mind.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

"Excuse me, Ma'am?"
An earls-green unicorn had called out, hoping to catch the captain right away, before she could return to her duties.
"How bad do the injuries have to be before someone gets taken back? Do we have to break something, or is it possible just by biting your tongue hard enough?"

Information like this was important. If he botched this job somehow, there was no way he could easily forgive himself.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

*I'm making an assumption that we've begun.

Eclipse, listening intently but with no words of his own, nodded in comprehension with what had been explained to them. He looks around at his respective team, pondering to himself why such an odd bunch, but simply stays put, his staff in its holder on his back.

SandFire

2016 Mar 27, 20:27:41 #5 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 27, 20:30:58 by SandFire
"Well hopefully no one breaks anything but it will be broken bones, severe cuts, and concussions that will send you back." Shadow told the unicorns she looked over the assembled ponies with a smile

PlatinumJoystick

2016 Mar 27, 21:02:50 #6 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 27, 21:39:56 by PlatinumJoystick
Joystick sat with his team, taking in the captain's speech. He noted a few things to himself during the speech, such as the forbidden Jungle, and the presence of artifacts besides the main objective. He also noted that the two employers were not on each other's good sides. He hoped to be able to keep those tidbits in his memory. After the speech ended, Joy remained seated, listening to the remarks of the other team.

I almost feel bad for the smiley one, man, she seems so out of place here. Look at my team, these bright shining rays of hope, and look at her. Thanks to that other one for asking, because I wouldn't have thought of it. Good info. Joy thought, opting to keep these thoughts to himself for now.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Jcfraven

*Just for future reference, I'll primarily be roleplaying on Tapatalk, that can't process color formatting. If you speak, please use quotes, if that's alright.

Having an inquiry, Eclipse conjures up and sends to Shadow a scroll, reading 'I had an inquiry for you. I don't much care to serve an unknown mare/stallion, lest I know the general nature of their identity. How would we figure out such?'.

SandFire

"Someone on your team knows. It should be whoever the team leader is. Just don't let your feelings over who you get as your contracter affect the mission." Shadow said with a roll of her eyes and as she go to the end of the sentence she looked irritated at the thought of someone not doing  the mission over their contracter.

Jcfraven

2016 Mar 27, 21:48:42 #9 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 27, 22:21:46 by Jcfraven
Not amused by her eye rolling and implications, but controlling his emotions enough to refrain from drawing his staff, he sends another scroll saying 'Some of us at least have some honor. I agreed to do the mission though, so one way or another I shall.'

Super sayian pony

*To himself * 'It seems that whatever we will be doing might not be a walk in the park easy.'

SCIENCE!!

Stryder221

The unicorn, Grand Illusion, couldn't help but peek over the monochrome(?) stallion's shoulder, managing to catch quite a bit of what he'd written before his scroll was sent to the captain.
"I don't really see what the big deal is, to be honest. Honor or not, it shouldn't matter who hires who unless they're the incarnation of Sombra or something."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

Hearing(unless you meant that in your head) the comment made by the unicorn, Eclipse writes: 'I have my reasons to inquire, you have your reasons for not caring.'

SandFire

Shadow reading the comment about honor looked at the unicorn who wrote it before moving back to the wheel to prepare the landing of the ship.

FakeSmile

Pink Cloud tilted her head as she saw Shadow become irritated by the other stallion. It never really crossed her mind to ask who was her contractor was. She also didn't really care. If she didn't know who or what these artifacts were for then it was one less thing she had to worry about. With a small smile she added to what Illusion said,
[Color=hotpink]Pink Cloud: Its probably for the best if we don't know, dear. I'm not that too concern either or I would have brought it up before agreeing to do this.[/color]

The mare tried to keep patient, but it was becoming difficult. It was good the others were asking questions, but she just wanted to dive into the jungle already.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

"Oh, I know that perfectly well." The unicorn had said.
"I'm just more than a bit curious to see those reasons of yours, as it seems to be more than just curiosity. I won't deny I myself find myself pretty curious as well about our contractors, as well as why they might be competing, from what I understand."

Jcfraven

2016 Mar 28, 09:54:47 #16 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 28, 10:33:29 by Jcfraven
'Perhaps in due time, depending on the results of our respective teams' excursions. Though we probably should avoid much interaction for now, lest an issue arises. We are enemies, technically, after all.' He writes to the unicorn.

Noticing the reaction of the captain, he starts reaching for his staff, tired already of her(him?).

SandFire

((Shadow is a female, an important detail i think i forgot to put out there.))

The airship suddenly jerked downward into a smooth slow fall to the jungle floor next to the temple gently landing.
Shadow than put everything into its proper place and than began going over the ship to check for anything out of place and for damages. As she did this she hoped the others would go and meet with there teams and began talking about the plan of action for the temple...or that they were just staring at the temple. ((Looks like the temples of rameshwaram and badrinat. One team gets one side the other the opposite side.))

Super sayian pony

*Once the airship landed Red waited near the ramp down to the jungle floor waiting for his team*

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((Sorry if I'm a bit late to start.))
Midnight disembarks, quietly muttering to herself.

Go Up