Started by Boltavio, 2013 Jan 01, 21:31:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boltavio

2013 Jan 01, 21:31:27 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 31, 17:33:33 by Boltavio
Edit: Sorry, had to hide post and forgot what I put  >.<

Book Smarts

I play regularly, but I have started to lose faith in the community  :c

If your new, you should try Garen, he's a great champion to try, there's also Rammus

Cryoid

I play often. 

The community is bad, but the gameplay is usually pretty fun.  I actually just finished a match where I got my very first pentakill!  

I'm Cryoid on there as well, Send me a request and make sure to let me know you're from LoE!

Teal Turken

Bolt, I just want to warn you.

If you play Garen, you're probably gonna get some backlash for it. The last season update for the game made Garen annoyingly strong and tough. I'm not saying you shouldn't play Garen, he's an excellent starter champion, but people might hate on you for it.

The good news, you will almost NEVER meet these people ever again, so they can't do much more than hate on you during a match.

Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea for spend at least 5 bucks or euros or whatever currency you have on some RP (Riot points) points, they have a lot of cheap skins for the characters that average about 250 RP but they won't be up forever.

Vinyl light

I use to play regularly but i can't stand the terrible community anymore. :c

Cryoid

I saw your signature.... Loaded runescape homepage.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jan 02, 14:31:37
Bolt, I just want to warn you.

If you play Garen, you're probably gonna get some backlash for it. The last season update for the game made Garen annoyingly strong and tough. I'm not saying you shouldn't play Garen, he's an excellent starter champion, but people might hate on you for it.

The good news, you will almost NEVER meet these people ever again, so they can't do much more than hate on you during a match.

Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea for spend at least 5 bucks or euros or whatever currency you have on some RP (Riot points) points, they have a lot of cheap skins for the characters that average about 250 RP but they won't be up forever.

Garen is not a starter champion, he's just a champion, and I play him all the time with people praising me. Even the enemy is like,"Your the first good Garen I've met so far in a match"

Teal Turken

I think you're just lucky enough to meet the nice people of League.
Yes, the league community is garbage, a lot like CoD's community. I just ignore them, at least they don't have voice chat like Xbox live and PSN has.

And when I said "starter champion" I ment that he's a good champion to play if you're just starting to play League, I never said don't play him later because he's good for starters. I started with Garen and quickly got decent with him before I purchased Viegar and Anivia.

Nala Valor

I would really love to play just once... Because I don't have any money, my parents don't want to spend even one buck on a new pc and that my brother doesn't want me to touch his computer, I never played. :c

Cryoid

Me and Bolt just played a few matches, But we really need some more people from LoE to play!  Come on, everypony!  Help us out!

Book Smarts

2013 Jan 03, 12:33:27 #10 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 03, 12:35:03 by Book Smarts
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jan 02, 15:49:34
I think you're just lucky enough to meet the nice people of League.
Yes, the league community is garbage, a lot like CoD's community. I just ignore them, at least they don't have voice chat like Xbox live and PSN has.

And when I said "starter champion" I ment that he's a good champion to play if you're just starting to play League, I never said don't play him later because he's good for starters. I started with Garen and quickly got decent with him before I purchased Viegar and Anivia.

Okay, sorry about that, Garen's my main man, I'm also skilled with Nidalee, Soraka, Lee Sin, Anivia, and Rammus (Just recently)

Quote from: Cryoid on 2013 Jan 03, 03:34:41
Me and Bolt just played a few matches, But we really need some more people from LoE to play!  Come on, everypony!  Help us out!

Sure, I'll add you and bolt, my username is pojo458, and don't be afraid to send random match requests

Teal Turken

My Summoner name: Teal Turken
EXACTLY as it appears above.

Vinyl light

Ok so i just created a account on the NA server.

add me: Amadryl

Book Smarts

Wooo, that last match we had was awesome, really wish lolreplay was running to catch it though   >.<

Ozzy

I play on the North American servers regularly, my summoner name is 'Stripey Death'.
I main Supports/Tanks, Shen is my favourite.

CyanideInsanity

Morde es numero uno! :D Hue hue hue. Although I mainly play with my IRL friends, feel free to add me if you wish - Summoner name: CyanideInsanity.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Book Smarts

This is my honest opinion of the new patch

prinnykage

i started play league of legends a month ago im not that good at it but i have alot of fun playing it

Link

I started League last fall and kinda lost interest, but I was a bit bored a few weeks ago and a friend got me back into it. I main Fiddlesticks (he's great  ovO), and I also play Anivia, Twisted Fate, Caitlin, Ezreal, and Ashe. Also saving up for Graves right now.  :3
[CENTER][/CENTER]

KoalaLover99

Quote from: Link on 2013 Feb 15, 09:47:29
I started League last fall and kinda lost interest, but I was a bit bored a few weeks ago and a friend got me back into it. I main Fiddlesticks (he's great  ovO), and I also play Anivia, Twisted Fate, Caitlin, Ezreal, and Ashe. Also saving up for Graves right now.  :3

As a main lux player, I loathe you

Go Up