THE MONTH OF FRIGHTS: Scootaloo's Nightmare Night Events!

Started by CMC Scootaloo, 2018 Oct 13, 17:32:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CMC Scootaloo

THE MONTH OF FRIGHTS: Scootaloo's Nightmare Night Events!

Hey guys, it's me, Scootaloo! As you can see up there, this year, I will be hosting some events for Nightmare Night! And I guess you wonder why I am doing this, right? Well, there's a little story about this.....
So, a while ago, Apple Bloom and me were sitting in the clubhouse and we talked about Nightmare Night. You know, what costumes we're going to wear, where to get the best candies and all that. Then Apple Bloom suddenly remembered how we went into the Everfree Forest and encountered a cockatrice in the night Fluttershy was foalsitting us for the first time. And when she called me a chicken..... You know, the word that 's following me since then and that ponies have chosen as a nickname for me after Apple Bloom told a few ponies about it? Yeah, that night.....
So, she laughed and began to tease me, asking if I'm still a chicken..... Of course I (after making her face kiss a pillow) reminded her on it that I wasn't scared of the spooky story she told when we met up with Lilymoon in her home right before the whole mess with the Olden Pony started, because bringing a bogle back into the Everfree Forest and facing off against a timberwolf let me see the real horrors and made me become more brave!
But she didn't listen, kept teasing me and said I have to really prove that I finally stopped being scared of spooky stories, with a really smug face..... Which was just some teasing among friends, of course, we do that all the time, Sweetie Belle too. So, don't worry!
But, it gave me an idea..... Even though Apple Bloom was just joking, there are still a lot of ponies calling me a chicken, because not many heard about what we did with the bogle and the timberwolf and the Olden Pony and because we have to keep the events surrounding Auntie Eclipse a secret.
And, you know, being called that always stings a bit, because..... *looks at her wings* Flightless bird jokes aren't really cool if you are a bad flyer.
A-Anyway, it's time to get rid of this nickname! And to do that, I have decided to do what Apple Bloom suggested, by hosting some awesome and really scary events for this year's Nightmare Night!
And here, I'm going to tell you all about these events! Just look below to find all the information you need!

And what's better to prove to be a brave filly than.....

Horror Campouts on the Heartlands Graveyard and on Pumpkin Pie's Pumpkin Patch

For this, we are going to set up camp in the middle of the graveyard in the Heartlands and on Pumpkin Pie's pumpkin farm! All ponies who attend need to bring their own sleeping bags and snacks (I might have a few to spare for ponies who forgot theirs, but don't count on it!) and you have to stay there for the entire night..... If you are brave enough.

The first campout will happen on the pumpkin farm, where we will gather between the pumpkins right on the field, with generous permission by Pumpkin Pie! The pumpkin field has a dark and scary history, if certain stories told by other ponies are believed, and not all pumpkins might really be pumpkins..... So watch out and don't turn around if something's whispering to you.

The second campout will happen on the graveyard in the Heartlands and there, we will gather directly between the graves in the pavillon in the middle of the graveyard!
The graveyard is said to be haunted by the ghosts of restless pets whose owners did not care about them well enough..... In dark, foggy nights, you can hear the sounds of these animals when they wail about their misery..... And do not try to fly there, there is something dark on the graveyard that does not like this.

At both campouts, everypony is welcome to contribute as we tell each other the scariest stories we know. And to make things extra spooky, we are going to play a Nightmare Night edition of "Truth or Dare".
Think of horrifying dares that make everypony's blood freeze in their veins and of questions that bring out the most gruesome truths and darkest secrets about your fellow ponies before you come!
Choose wisely, because ponies who refuse to tell the truth or are too scared to go through with their dares, there will be met with even scarier punishments.....
If you are brave enough to come, here are the dates and times of the campouts:

Pumpkin Patch Horror Campout: October 19th, at 8 PM EDT

Heartlands Graveyard Horror Campout: October 26th, at 8 PM EDT

And after these campouts, we're getting closer to Nightmare Night, which we will celebrate with

Trick or Treat in Ponyville

For all foals who are too afraid to camp at some of Equestria's spookiest places and want to have something less scary (and for the real chickens), I have organized a "Trick or Treat" event in Ponyville!
Dress up scary for Nightmare Night, go from house to house in Ponyville, yell "Nightmare Night, what a fright, give us something sweet to bite!" and collect treats from your neighbors! All of Ponyville is fair game for this event, so roam free wherever you want..... But watch out, because there will still be some spooky surprises! It's Nightmare Night, you can't escape the frights!
Only foals are allowed for this event! If you are an adult pony and still want to participate, ask Princess Twilight for an age spell or get a youth potion from Zecora to make yourself young again!

But this only goes for the ponies who collect candies. If you are an adult and want to help with giving out candies or scaring the attending foals, I still search for volunteers who help making it the sweetest and spookiest night ever! Just leave a comment here or send me a letter if you want to help, so we can discuss all the details!
The "Trick or Treat" event will happen on October 31st, at 7 PM EDT. Bring your spookiest costumes and make it a night nopony will ever forget!

And this, fillies and gentlecolts, is all. If you want to have a good, spooky time or just want to see that this filly can handle the frights, come to the event of your choice. It's Nightmare Night and the shadows wait for you!
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

CMC Scootaloo

Today is the day, everypony! Nightmare Night is finally here and Scootaloo's Trick or Treat event will start in less than 7 hours, at 7 PM EDT / 11 PM GMT!

The starting point of the event will be in front of Sugarcube Corner. From there, you can freely roam around in Ponyville to find several candy givers. They will give all sorts of sweet treats to you, so make sure there is enough room in your saddle bags!^^

And that's not all! As a special guest of honor, Princess Luna will attend the event! If you want to get an autograph from her or just meet the Princess of the Night in person, she will be happy to spend her time with all interested foals during the event and join them in their candy-collecting adventures!

If you want to come to an event with sweets and frights tonight, put on your Nightmare Night costume (or come without one, even foals who did not get a costume in time anymore are welcome!) and come as a foal to Sugarcube Corner in Ponyville at 7 PM EDT / 11 PM GMT.

But beware..... Lately, the demonic Slender Mane has been spotted near Ponyville and ponies say he has come to whisk foals away..... Be careful and keep your eyes open, everypony.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Frisktaker

oh, you have to be a foal still. Welp, time to break out my Earth Pony character, heh. Test Tube is coming out to play. Will probably keep them a foal just for events like this.

Frisktaker

okay, so that was pretty fun. I took forever to find anything, but it was enjoyable(I was Test Tube). I look forward to future events. Hopefully the next one will have better attendance. I was the only foal there, heh. Everyone else must have been busy.

Go Up