Team Cloudsdale

Started by Sir Dead Puppy, 2018 Jul 14, 04:20:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sir Dead Puppy

2018 Jul 14, 04:20:46 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 14, 04:59:57 by Sir Dead Puppy

Amicitia improbus omnia vincit

Hello Everypony! I am Sir Dead Puppy and I am posting this to welcome you all and let you all know about our team, We have some great ponies and together we hope to win and reign triumphed during the Equestrian Games coming up!
No matter what we hope to have fun and meet many new ponies and make friends!

If any of you awesome ponies wishes to join please leave us a message down below  and let us know !

CMC Scootaloo

Scootaloo would like to join! There are a lot of pegasi in the team already, but participating for her hometown would mean a lot to her! <3
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2018 Jul 14, 10:55:53Scootaloo would like to join! There are a lot of pegasi in the team already, but participating for her hometown would mean a lot to her! <3

Hi Scootaloo! :) of course! Welcome to the team :D I will send you the invitation link via pm ;)

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Cloudopolis team is still searching for more ponies (Unicorn/earth) that want to join the team and participate in the Equestria Games! PM here or in Discord to SirDeadPuppy (Captain of the team) or Sunny Skies (myself) (Co-Captain of the team) :)

Sir Dead Puppy

2018 Jul 17, 17:37:08 #4 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 21, 17:41:34 by Sir Dead Puppy

Me and best sweet dancing after practice!  (sweet pencil is the awesome pony that made all are art by the way)

Eggy,Amber,Me,and sunny danceing after practice

Sunny,Eggy,Me,Sky,and Night hanging out at the stadium

Sir Dead Puppy

2018 Jul 21, 17:38:44 #5 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 21, 17:41:58 by Sir Dead Puppy

Team pegasus

Team unicorn

Team earth pony

Sky Arrow

Puppy, you didn't use all the edits......
(Edit: Nevermind)
~insert clever signature here~

Sunny Skies (NLR)

This is the list of the members as right now:

Members of the team:

SirDeadPuppy (captain)
Sunny Skies
Sky Arrow
Fourth Dimension
Chrome Thunder
CMC Scootaloo
Sweet Cookie
Sweet Zeal
Black Orichalcos
Eggy
Marchprincess
SnowyBreze
Pastel
Rosalia
Novy Sprinkle
Night Striker
Shadow Azure
Golden Sky

GoldenSky!

2018 Jul 23, 12:09:00 #9 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 23, 23:39:21 by GoldenSky! Reason: added photos
Team Cloudsdale getting ready to defend our home turf (er, clouds) in the air race!

The gang celebrates the end of a fun night of pillow-fight practice.

Come visit the Waterfall Cave in Cantermore! We've got books!

NightFlame

GoldenSky!

Quote from: NightFlame on 2018 Jul 25, 10:59:10I want to join!

Unfortunately, our team is already full. The Crystal Kingdom team desperately needs players, though, so you could see about joining them. Thanks for asking, I wish we had room! :(
Come visit the Waterfall Cave in Cantermore! We've got books!

NightFlame

As a pegasus I would only want to be on the Cloudsdale air team, but contact me when/if spots open up!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: NightFlame on 2018 Jul 25, 11:39:14As a pegasus I would only want to be on the Cloudsdale air team, but contact me when/if spots open up!

Well, we still have two rooms in the team :) i will send you a link invitation via pm so you can join our discord server :)

~ Co-Captain of the Cloudopolis Team.

Sunny Skies (NLR)

2018 Jul 26, 00:54:46 #14 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 26, 11:48:54 by SunnySkies95
This is the list of the members as right now:

Members of the team:

SirDeadPuppy (Captain)
Sunny Skies
Sky Arrow
Fourth Dimension
Chrome Thunder
CMC Scootaloo
Sweet Cookie
Sweet Zeal
Black Orichalcos
Eggy
Marchprincess
SnowyBreze
Pastel
Rosalia
Novy Sprinkle
Night Striker
Shadow Azure
Golden Sky
Ember Phoenix
NightBlitz

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Be advice: Cloudopolis Team can´t receive more members, we reached the maximum members allow per team according to the rules.

~ Co-Captain of the Cloudopolis Team

Holiday Cheer

Sunny, just noticed your list includes Night Flame.  I was fairly certain they were on Ponydale's team.  Did you mean a different Night pony?

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: Holiday Cheer on 2018 Jul 26, 10:04:27Sunny, just noticed your list includes Night Flame.  I was fairly certain they were on Ponydale's team.  Did you mean a different Night pony?

huh? o.o wait.. NightBlitz is the Night we have in the team o.o i just took her forum user name o.o I´m going to fix that now, sorry.

Sunny Skies (NLR)

NightFlame

Quote from: Holiday Cheer on 2018 Jul 26, 10:04:27Sunny, just noticed your list includes Night Flame.  I was fairly certain they were on Ponydale's team.  Did you mean a different Night pony?

Old name I meant to fix long ago. Now hopefully there won't be confusion.

Go Up