Even Tide's Adventures

Started by Even Tide, 2018 Apr 01, 14:18:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MarchPrincess05

@Goomie hellos from my vacation! I may/may not be able to play LoE during my vacation, just thought I'd let ya know! (It's due to internet problems on my mother's laptop) I Should be back by the 6th or 7th of next month. just promise take plenty of pictures!
A nerd who draws whatever.

Even Tide

Last night was the Summer Sun Celebration! We had a whopping 70+ ponies appear for the run and even a surprise appearance by Ellowee herself.  :ellowee:

Thanks for coming along everyone! It was pretty awesome to see that we could easily beat our Gala attendance record with another big event in the future.

Reminder for Summerween tonight! Bring along your foals, costumes and come trick or treating with us in the Heartlands. The goal is to collect 500 pieces of candy to appease to the Summerween trickster!

Once that's all been done, we'll be hosting a performance by the Shadowbolts, who are all eager to come out and play.

P.S: @MarchPrincess05 That's alright! I hope you're having a good time. We'll see you soon, probably with plenty of news to catch you up on!"
P.P.S: Cleaned up old planning posts with spoiler messages-- the old information is still available but outdated, so be careful!

Even Tide

Last night we celebrated Summerween! Hosted by Pumpkin Glow, everyone took on a bunch of riddles, enemies and spooky happenings in the Heartlands so they could appease to the Summerween Trickster. Thankfully the ponies managed to fulfil the demands of the Trickster, sparing the crowd! I couldn't get as many screenshots for this one, but it was a whole lot of fun nonetheless.

Many people came along early to wait with us!

The Summerween Trickster (totally not Pumpkin Glow) makes her demands...

A desperate hunt for candy begins!

Her devious demands are met! The Shadowbolts prepare to sweep the skies...

Thank you so much to everyone who made this event happen! Pumpkin Glow and Holiday Cheer did an absolutely wonderful job of acting during the event, not to mention planning the routes! Shout-outs to my fellow candycorns, to the spooky ponies of the Heartlands forests and the Shadowbolts for putting on an amazing performance!

Perhaps we could use this to practice for Nightmare Night... But I think that covers it. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Even Tide

It's been a while! I'm still alive and kicking though. I've been pretty busy with the party chat-- except not working like I probably should be. Instead we've just been memeing it up.  :P

Though I gotta couple things for y'all that I've had laying around for a while. I should get back into screenshotting more often!

Maybe we're due for an update that'll spruce things up soon... In the meanwhile, gotta make our own fun right? See you in the next one.

Even Tide

Heya folks, did a bit of clean-up to old posts in order to tidy up the thread a bit. Also got a few screenshots to share of the opening ceremony to the first Equestrian Games that'll be happening throughout the week. Lots of threads are going up in the LOE discussions section, go check them out!

I may be attaching plans for The Floor is Lava photoshoot onto August 4th, but this will depend on how this week goes on.

See you in the next one folks o/

Even Tide

Got a couple of pre-August update OOB exploration screenshots to post. Needed to clear out my files to pave the way for new exploration shots!

See ya soon, folks

Even Tide

2018 Aug 15, 08:15:30 #66 Last Edit: 2018 Oct 27, 20:37:45 by Goomie
Post redacted-- here. Have a floating bench.

Even Tide

Some exploration and silly photos since the August update went live:

Earlier today I said that I'd be making plans for future photoshoots. This weekend, Saturday 18th at 7PM GMT, tell all your friends to come hang around Ponydale near Sugarcane Corner, because collision detection is now a thing!

...For those of you in the back, this means ponies are now stackable. Using the /PC command, you can now bump into other ponies, jump on top of them... So why don't we use the opportunity to both make totems, pyramids and even get earth ponies up in places they shouldn't belong?

For this shoot, I'll be leaving everything up to you guys to decide. There's no specific locations or set ideas in mind, so you're all welcome to think of fun ways to stack ponies for a photo op!

See you soon, if you're coming!

CleverCreations

i really want to come but i think my nan wants to take me to our trailer D: if i dont get to come, i hope it turns out well :D

Even Tide

Got a bunch of pony stacking experiments from today!

Thank you for the fun guys. Maybe next time we could make an even bigger tower... See you in the next one o/

MarchPrincess05

i really wished I came.. but it was my fault for not coming as I myself forgot the time.. though I can't for "the next one!"

Pumpkin Glow

MarchPrincess05

Even Tide

Some more shenanigans! Managed to get a pegasus rock golem someplace it shouldn't be...

And then the mobs all froze a while back. We managed to loot a good amount of stuff before the bug fixed itself. :P

The mobs in the Bramble Woods got stuck sometime too, so I managed to snag some pictures of the legendary Haetea...

I've still got some more to post, but for next time. See you all at the Festival of Lights!

Even Tide

More shenanigans! I keep forgetting to post them after I get screenshots... Oops.

It seems the Ponydale guards aren't quite sure what to do with themselves if they end up in a tree. Someone call the fireponies!

I still need to post my screenshots during the Festival of Lights. They should be up either later today or sometime tomorrow!

See you around guys.

Even Tide

"They should be up today or sometime tomorrow!" I say as I completely forget to upload them... So here we are, some of my shots from the Festival of Lights! Thankfully there hasn't been much action for me to screenshot recently, so the anniversary will give me something to catch up with.

Couple of things I suppose I wanna do for when tomorrow rolls around, well... For one, I definitely need to update my signature. That design for Even is quite outdated by now!

Speaking of designs, I was thinking about making an art thread for requests. Maybe could set up a ping-list on it, do one thing a week... I need time to think about it, but opinions of others would be really helpful!

See you at the anniversary party!

Even Tide

Heya folks, been a while!

So firstly I'm gonna post some waaay overdue photos from the anniversary event. First off, we have a couple of shots from the talent show!

Then a group of ponies waiting excitedly for the airshow...

But while we weren't looking, Ponydale got overrun by bunnies!

And here's a shot from after the running of the leaves, where everyone was so exhausted after that long hike that they just flopped to the ground.

Aaanywho, I'll be attempting to get back into the documentation of day-to-day shenanigans and events, but at a more relaxed pace to prevent burn-out (hence the hiatus :X). So watch this space, I'll post some shots at the start of November to commemorate the end of Nightmare Night!

See you soon folks.
(Remember to get a costume for the costume contest!)

CMC Scootaloo

The picture of Scoots in the midst of all the fainted ponies is glorious and perfect.

"Guys? Guys, are you all drunk again?"

lol
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Even Tide

Hey, look! I'm posting a thread update on time this time!

Happy Nightmare Night, everyone! Last night the game updated and many new changes were thrown into the mix. With renewed enthusiasm, I took a couple screenshots as I explored around with Berry Shade.

Though I couldn't explore as much as I'd of liked to, since the costume contest and party was on the same night!

It was a lot of fun seeing people bantering back and forth. Lots of folks turned up and it was amazing seeing all the creativity in the room! I hope you all had as much fun as I did, at least before I had to go to bed anyway. I was pretty tired at the 1am mark...

See you all soon, folks.

Even Tide

Did some more exploration last night of the new update! Turns out the dig site has an entire inside just waiting to be unturned... I'm pretty sure it's still being excavated, though!

Since some people may not want to see it just yet, I'll add a spoiler section for the exploration screenshots of the dig-site.

Spoiler: Dig Site Pre-Excavation • show

And some general shenanigans around Equestria, mostly to do with toying with the mobs:

Although my fun got cut pretty short.  :I
I don't feel so good.

Meanwhile, Ash Flow finds the smallest banner ever and has a pillow fight with a living bush over whether leaves or feathers are the best option. (Of course, it's feathers without a question!)

See you in the next one, folks.

Go Up