Hello, Everypony!

Started by Nutmeg Rose, 2017 Dec 15, 04:58:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nutmeg Rose

2017 Dec 15, 04:58:24 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 15, 05:01:48 by Nutmeg Rose Reason: Solved a question I had, sorta
Nutmeg here, though in reality I'm actually WillDaBeard but I figured I'd go by the name of the character I will soon be creating (though if there's an option to make more than one I might also make my other character, Moonlight)

Anyhow, just wanted to give a slight introduction and get a feel for the community. I do kinda have one question, how do I get started on editing my profile? Like, making an avatar and putting in my info, is this the kinda forum where you need to be active to unlock that kinda stuff? Okay, sorta solved that problem by clicking on my own profile in this topic, dunno if there's a different way to get to there I haven't seen.

What else? Well, my favorite Mane Six pony is Twilight  ^-^
I have a weak spot for OCD types (Edd was my favorite Ed Edd n Eddy character)

My favorite NON-mane six would very likely be Derpy Muffin  :P
Gotta love how scared they are of calling her anything but Muffin or even giving her any official name.

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forget to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Void92

Welcome to the LoE forum and game, WillDaBeard! :) I hope you'll have lots of fun in-game :D

Cloudy Skies

Welcome to LoE, enjoy your stay! You can be almost anything! From a fashion designer like Rarity to a daring adventurous pony like Rainbow Dash! You can be a roleplayer, a artist, a author, a teacher and so much more now! And here's a tip: When the room is shutting down, quickly change it! You will understand this further into the game, anyways have a nice day and a fun trip in Equestria
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you in-game soon! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up