Discord
2 (40%)
Flurry Heart/Satan
0 (0%)
Luna/Our Leader
2 (40%)
Celestia/The Sun-loving Tyrant
0 (0%)
Princess lovey-dovey-what's-her-name (Cadence)
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: 2017 Sep 21, 19:32:47

Go Down

Sky Arrow

As soon as Commander Swift (aka torihart) gets online, she'll get you your NLR ID

(Right now she's having some migraines, so she's offline)

Here is our Discord, though: https://discord.gg/eKDQtd
~insert clever signature here~

Night Striker

Quote from: Moore Tides on 2017 Nov 11, 23:42:11Name: Moore Tides

Level at time of application: 50

Race: Unicorn

DoB: Some time ago

Combat/Healing/Magic: 50

Your forgot to do two parts of the application:

"Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?"

and

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

X-

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Moore Tides

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Nov 11, 23:50:42Your forgot to do two parts of the application:

"Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?"
I will be actively social here.  I may be able to participate in in-game events as well.

By signing below, I ensure that I have, to the best of my knowledge/ability, have answered each of the above honestly and to the fullest extent of the truth.

X-Moore Tides
O:

Sky Arrow

That should do it

As mentioned in my earlier post, once torihart feels a bit better, she'll be online to give you your NLR ID  :D

toriHart

Quote from: Moore Tides on 2017 Nov 11, 23:58:00"Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?"
I will be actively social here.  I may be able to participate in in-game events as well.

X-Moore Tides

Welcome to the herd! Be sure to join our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/qxMvcb
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Welcome to the NLR! Moore Tides ^^

Night Striker

Name: Princess Skystar

Level at time of application:

DoB: september 10 1996

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Combat: 6

Medical: 5

Magic: 5

Why should the HF-Medical Brigade enlist you?

I want to help other ponies with my friends.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)

X- Princess Skystar

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Gadassi_Dash

2017 Nov 13, 15:24:10 #127 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 13, 15:29:47 by Gadassi_Dash Reason: Forget something
Name: Gadassi Dash

DoB:11/08/1999 (dd/mm/yyyy)

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Combat:50

Medical:24

Magic:26

To always provide support when my allies need it, cure them and stand them up for longer. And of course stay as a team.

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)

X- Gadassi Dash

Sunny Skies (NLR)

When the Commander Swift (torihart) gets online, she'll work on your NLR ID ^^

toriHart

Quote from: Gadassi_Dash on 2017 Nov 13, 15:24:10Name: Gadassi Dash

DoB:11/08/1999 (dd/mm/yyyy)

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Combat:50

Medical:24

Magic:26

To always provide support when my allies need it, cure them and stand them up for longer. And of course stay as a team.

X- Gadassi Dash

Welcome to the herd! Be sure to join our Discord: https://discord.gg/xcvD4J
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

CandyCookie

2017 Nov 13, 21:55:59 #130 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 13, 21:59:07 by CandyCookie
Name:Twinkle Dreams

Level at time of application:13

DoB:)5/15/1999

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

Combat:13

Medical:13

Magic:13

.Because I Believe I Am A Amazing Healer And I Will Always Heal The Others Members In Need Of Healing (Some Extra Things)And I Will Show Respect To All Members (Sorry If This Is Unnecessary)

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)https://imgur.com/a/OgTOL

X- Twinkle Dreams

The Queens Of Cookies

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: CandyCookie on 2017 Nov 13, 21:55:59Name:Twinkle Dreams

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

.Because I Believe I Am A Amazing Healer And I Will Always Heal The Others Members In Need Of Healing (Some Extra Things)And I Will Show Respect To All Members (Sorry If This Is Unnecessary)

Applicant's Name (type your applying pony's name, and be sure to supply a screenshot of the pony (close and facing camera) from in-game.)https://imgur.com/a/OgTOL

X- Twinkle Dreams

When Commander Swift gets online, she will work on your NLR ID :)

BloodSung

2017 Nov 20, 20:49:20 #132 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 20, 20:56:17 by BloodSung Sangar
Quote from: CandyCookie on 2017 Nov 13, 21:55:59Name:Twinkle Dreams

FOR UNICORNS

Levels in given skills

X- Twinkle Dreams

Here is your NLR ID

Nina Luna Dark

Name: Shining Eye

Race: Pegasus

DoB:)7/12/2003

Levels in given skills

Combat: 50

Flying: 24

Why should the Lunar Air Corps. enlist you?
hmmm ..... I've really been trying to be online since I started with Loe, I'd like to helping in this group.I'm in the Americas server

Nina Luna Dark

Name: Shining Eye

Levels in given skills

hmmm ..... I've really been trying to be online since I started with Loe, I'd like to helping in this group.I'm in the Americas server

BloodSung

Okie dokie, I'll get information for you together~ going to PM you a DISCORD invite~

BloodSung

Quote from: Nina Luna Dark on 2017 Nov 23, 13:04:18Name: Shining Eye

Levels in given skills

Here is your ID and if you need another Discord invite please let us know~

Sky Arrow

Welcome to the herd Shining Eye!  :D

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: Nina Luna Dark on 2017 Nov 23, 13:04:18Name: Shining Eye

Levels in given skills

Welcome to the NLR! ^^

Night Striker

Due to a change of leadership, we will now be accepting all applicants. Hope to see you in our ranks!

Go Up