What crosover would you like to see in MLP?

Started by !DerpyWho?@@, 2014 Oct 18, 12:57:36

previous topic - next topic

What crossover would you like to see in MLP

Sword Art Online
11 (17.2%)
Doctor Who
21 (32.8%)
X men
11 (17.2%)
Frozen
8 (12.5%)
Disney
13 (20.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Go Down

Jinx_Sparkhoof

Motto :- Rules are made to be broken, Like buildings, OR PONIES!
Catchphrase:-  WUBALUBADUBDUBS! ~ THE TRANSLATION OF THIS WORD MEANS "I am in great pain, please, Help me!"
Favorite things:- shiny stuff, pizza&gingerale nice blankets and "juniper berries"

Sweet Brew

I'd like to see some joke or reference to the Chronicles of Narnia. and/or The Lord of the Rings.

Chishio Kunrin

Kingdom Hearts would be cool. Imagine the mane six as humans wielding keyblades. They could even bear titles like Hero of Magic, Hero of Kindness, Hero of Loyalty, etc.

They could even have different forms for their keyblades. The natural form of their keyblades would match up with their cutie marks, with their cutie marks even being on the keychains. They could also each have a keychain of what they got in season 4 for their key to the chest, and the keychain changes their keyblade's form to one that matches up with it. Like...

- Rarity - She got a spool of rainbow thread. Her keychain would picture that spool, and the keyblade would have a theme of fabric and sewing. Maybe the teeth of the key would be an open pair of scissors and a needle or something.
- Rainbow Dash - She got a Wonderbolts badge, so that'd be her keychain. The keyblade could have a Wonderbolts theme, and maybe the teeth would be a pair of wings and a lightning bolt.
- Pinkie Pie - She got the rubber chicken Boneless, so her keychain would have a little 2D rubber chicken. The keyblade would be party themed, maybe with some cheese mixed in (maybe the guard is a cheese sandwich with a big hole in the middle), and the teeth could be party hats.
- Fluttershy - She got a flower, so the keychain would be of that flower. The keyblade could be themed with a mix of flowers and the Breezies. The teeth of the key could be a Breezie wing.
- Applejack - She got a bit, so that'd be her keychain. The keyblade could be themed with gold, that bottle of Flim and Flam's elixir, and apples.
- Twilight Sparkle - She got Scorpan's necklace, so that'd be her keychain. The keyblade could have an alicorn magic theme, with some Scorpan and his necklace mixed in. The keyblade's teeth could be the pendant of Scorpan's necklace.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Howitzer

Quote from: Howitzer on 2015 Jan 16, 19:38:16
musician cameos would be pretty sweet. Imagine if we had a ponified Freddie Mercury, Sammy Hagar or all of AC/DC somewhere in one of the episodes, just for a second.

Spoiler: They Listened! • show
[/spoiler]
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jul 08, 23:41:06
Kingdom Hearts would be cool. Imagine the mane six as humans wielding keyblades. They could even bear titles like Hero of Magic, Hero of Kindness, Hero of Loyalty, etc.

They could even have different forms for their keyblades. The natural form of their keyblades would match up with their cutie marks, with their cutie marks even being on the keychains. They could also each have a keychain of what they got in season 4 for their key to the chest, and the keychain changes their keyblade's form to one that matches up with it. Like...

- Rarity - She got a spool of rainbow thread. Her keychain would picture that spool, and the keyblade would have a theme of fabric and sewing. Maybe the teeth of the key would be an open pair of scissors and a needle or something.
- Rainbow Dash - She got a Wonderbolts badge, so that'd be her keychain. The keyblade could have a Wonderbolts theme, and maybe the teeth would be a pair of wings and a lightning bolt.
- Pinkie Pie - She got the rubber chicken Boneless, so her keychain would have a little 2D rubber chicken. The keyblade would be party themed, maybe with some cheese mixed in (maybe the guard is a cheese sandwich with a big hole in the middle), and the teeth could be party hats.
- Fluttershy - She got a flower, so the keychain would be of that flower. The keyblade could be themed with a mix of flowers and the Breezies. The teeth of the key could be a Breezie wing.
- Applejack - She got a bit, so that'd be her keychain. The keyblade could be themed with gold, that bottle of Flim and Flam's elixir, and apples.
- Twilight Sparkle - She got Scorpan's necklace, so that'd be her keychain. The keyblade could have an alicorn magic theme, with some Scorpan and his necklace mixed in. The keyblade's teeth could be the pendant of Scorpan's necklace.

Not to mention one of the main things in KH is bonds and friendship. Seriously, Equestria for KH III ^-^
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Go Up