Recent Posts

Pages 1 ... 8 9 10
Legends of Equestria Discussion / Re: Help please
Last post by bezdarik - 2023 Sep 12, 13:21:33
Servers are under maintenance
Legends of Equestria Discussion / Help please
Last post by Valuable Ashes - 2023 Sep 12, 09:55:52
Good Evening,

I'm also experiencing the same error regarding the character lists. I can't play on either European nor American servers. I don't know how fast this error can be fixed but I have faith in whoever can resolve this issue.
Same here this sucks
The server wasn't very well today - getting more lag and lag, until eventually you couldn't change maps. As said above, "Error loading character list" has been occurring since.
Iven I have the same problem on both server
Good morning everyone. Unfortunately, yesterday and today I was faced with a error message when I tried to load my characters. Yesterday, the message was shown only when trying to play on the European server but, today, both servers showed the same error message. I also checked with a close friend who also plays LoE and, him too was faced with the same error message. Is there anything we can do to solve the issue? Are other players facing said issue as well? Thanks in advance for the attention also, excuse any spelling mistakes, I'm not native English.
Forum suggestions / Applewood mines are a little ....
Last post by Unii - 2023 Sep 04, 07:05:41
After hours of searching, and always somehow ending up back in the same room, failed attempts to map it etc, I would really love it if a map of the VERY TWISTED mine paths would be included in the game somewhere! If not that, at least some more landmarks would be good!

I know there is a room with three sand bat in it, somewhere in there, but it really shouldn't be a long search to find it.
Elowel
Fire Flower
Flo Lis aka Shuffle
Forlorn Void
Healing Lavender
Lemon Cloud
Marussia Kopytova
Mister Giggle
Rainbow DashFlash
Solid Ground
Tunguska
Vanilla Coffee
Wind Spray

Spoiler: Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek Screenshots - September 2nd 2023 • show
Introductions / Re: Can't log in
Last post by Cyan Spark - 2023 Sep 01, 09:09:04
Hello! Remember to log in with your forum username and password, not email! If that doesn't work, try temporarily changing your password on the forum to something else and checking whether that works for logging in to the game.

Additionally, if you are playing via the direct download on Windows, ensure that you have extracted the .zip file before attempting to launch the game.
General News / Re: Movin' On Up: Legends of E...
Last post by Dr.Revenge - 2023 Aug 30, 08:55:26
I've remembered this project exists and holy apples it's still getting updates???
Also, I couldn't find a section where to post/ask about in game bugs. I try to log in and join a server, but the game just tells me to "wait for server to move to another room" or something
Pages 1 ... 8 9 10