Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Original Characters / Encore
Last post by TobaiasofTantalus - Today at 07:09:13

Drawn for me by a good friend

This is Encore.
A theatre pony who is always willing to lend a helping hoof. His giving and cheerful nature cause both masks on his flank to smile brightly, as he wants nothing more than to cheer the loving faces he sees all around.
    While still small time in his career, he prefers the closer friendships this brings opposed to the often distant and hectic life of stardom.
I do not know how to look at that unfortunately.
Game Updates / Re: Legends of Equestria Chang...
Last post by SapphCres - Today at 06:42:04
Quote from: LeBronGaines23 on Today at 05:46:47I am having problems with the camera in this game. Whenever I run forward the camera pans down and I can not see anything as it is unplayable. If there is someway to fix this problem or update it to fix this situation that would be awesome-sauce! Thanks!

Hi there be sure to check your key lay out of camera and walking. If there is a problem this should be fixed there.

Kind regards

Anthea
I will do a general thing here for you all....

Since you guys can't do this I'll add all your problems to phabricator.... :D

May i just ask for the next bug to complete this and send me it in a message.

**What is happening:**
Describe here what is currently happening

**What should be happening:**
Describe here what should be happening instead

**Steps to reproduce the issue:**
Give a list of all steps leading to the issue, from the launch of the game to the issue

**Reproduced by:**
Forum name of anyone having reproduced this issue, if any

**Screenshots:**
If applicable, give a direct link to screenshots/GIFs/videos of the issue, annotated to show exactly what's going wrong

I will try to get the bug as fast as i can into Phabricator

Kind regards
Anthea
Introductions / Introduction to Gaines
Last post by LeBronGaines23 - Today at 06:01:31
Hello everyone! So I think I am late to the party with this but regardless I want to introduce myself!

Basically I am new to the forum and with LoE itself and I want to make some friends with all of you! I am a genuine nice guy, actually one of the nicest from where I live, and here is a little info about me. My name is Austin Gaines but my friends call me "LeBron" Gaines. I can go by both so do not hesitate to call me one of those names. Anyways I have three OCs as well! Here is some bio about myself!

Name: Austin Gaines
OC Names: Flaming Shield, Game Changer, Moonlight Boxer
Personality: Nice, kind, good listener, really responsible, self disciplined.

So if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask. You can also message me questions and I will reply ASAP! Thank you so much and have an awesome week! :) :D  :D  :D   ^-^   <3
Game Updates / Camera problems
Last post by LeBronGaines23 - Today at 05:46:47
I am having problems with the camera in this game. Whenever I run forward the camera pans down and I can not see anything as it is unplayable. If there is someway to fix this problem or update it to fix this situation that would be awesome-sauce! Thanks!
I need to report a quest bug, so I tried making a Phabricator account with my Gmail address and the verification email wouldn't send no matter how many times I clicked the link. I checked my spam folder and I know the email address is right because I tried to link my Google account and I double-checked it. What should I do?
Forum suggestions / Friend List Cleanup
Last post by ButterflyFluttershy - Yesterday at 23:50:16
Hello,

I would like to be able to remove ponies from my friends list on LoE who haven't been active in a long time but you can't remove anypony from your friends list unless they are online. Any pony who is offline cannot be removed and I think that would make for a simple function for ponies to be able to manage their friends lists. Hopefully its not a huge change that has to be done but it would be a great thing to be able to do. I always try and keep my friends list managed pretty well but it's really hard to when we don't yet have that functionality. Hopefully other ponies would agree.

Lovingly,
Amber Shy <3
Introductions / Re: New here ^^
Last post by Proudy Hooves - Yesterday at 23:06:12
Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forget to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Introductions / Re: Hello, Everypony!
Last post by Proudy Hooves - Yesterday at 23:06:03
Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forget to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Pages1 2 3 ... 10