Nightshade Star

2017 Jul 01, 11:40:48 #1180 Last Edit: 2017 Jul 01, 11:44:16 by Nightshade Star
Banned because that's specist I'm a changeling that doesn't drain love
And @Thundergirl 's changeling is the same

Thunder Spin

Nightshade Star

DrifterCrow

Banned for saying "ur welcome".
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Thunder Spin

Banned because ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

DrifterCrow

Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Nightshade Star

Unbanned because WHO IS BEING RUDE CAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE

Thunder Spin

Gamepaw

Shadow-Flare

Thunder Spin

Banned because you need a reson to ban others

Nightshade Star

Banned because "because" is technically a reason and not

OldenEmpire

2017 Sep 09, 03:44:42 #1192 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 09, 03:47:29 by OldenEmpire Reason: To sound less judgmental, and formatting issues
Banned for not bothering to explain the explanation of 'because just cause' is more the just because. It's because of just cause. Truth be told, for 'just cause', I do not know whether the post is referring to the video games by the same name, or a cause the poster believes to be just (which was not explained in the slightest of detail).
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

Nightshade Star

Banned because explanation was WAAAAAYYY TO LONG
How long did it take u to write that

OldenEmpire

Banned for not being appreciative of a lengthy explanation offering a explanation over the previous ban that also postulated additional reasons and explanations of why the reason for the ban were incorrect. Mere length of a post is no indication to it's quality!

Not too long, I did edit it about a dozen times however because I wasn't quite satisfied with the way it sounded.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

Thunder Spin

Unbanned for your kindness to explain me! I really appreciate it ^-^ !

Keyblade Seeker

Banned because I realize how lame and addicting these are.
If you can't get around it, get through it fast.

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

SandFire

Banned cuase i dont what to see unbanned.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up