Name Giant Or Bulky Bosses/Villains

Started by Lync Volan, 2015 Jan 23, 08:36:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 23, 08:36:14 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 22:50:18 by Lync Volan
i really like giant bosses or bulky sized villains when it comes to video games for some reason~
you can name all the ones you know or just your favorites

some being:(Death Saurer seen in Zoids Battle Legends),(Ultrasaurus also from ZBL),(Kevin 11 from Ben 10 Protector Of Earth),(Tarintus from Luna Plus/Online),(Giant Alien Robot Also From B1POE),(Solaris from Sonic The Hedgehog),(Anti Venom from Spider Man Edge Of Time),(Goblin from Spider man Shattered Dimensions),(Darkside from Kingdom Hearts),(Twilight Thorn from Kh also),(Shukaku from Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm)

~I Can Name More But Now Its Your Turn~

Rikaria

It's really hard to even get an accurate representation of the monster I'm about to show because IT'S THAT BIG (at least when it stands on its hind legs; otherwise, it's on all fours):

Spoiler: Dire Miralis from Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate • show

Actually, just search for any Elder Dragon in the Monster Hunter series and you're guaranteed to find giant monsters.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Jan 23, 08:59:06
It's really hard to even get an accurate representation of the monster I'm about to show because IT'S THAT BIG (at least when it stands on its hind legs; otherwise, it's on all fours):

Spoiler: Dire Miralis from Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate • show

Actually, just search for any Elder Dragon in the Monster Hunter series and you're guaranteed to find giant monsters.

Monster Hunters are one of the games on my list to get and i'm happy to be seeing that  Amazing Monster :D

Chromastone64

Spoiler for The Wonderful 101:
Spoiler: show
No picture, but...well...the final boss is called has a "Planet Destruction Form". Do the math.
Also, for Monster Hunter, what about Jhen Moran? That thing is HUGE!!!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 23, 10:46:26
Spoiler for The Wonderful 101:
No picture, but...well...the final boss is called has a "Planet Destruction Form". Do the math.

Jhen Mohran Does Look HUGE! O: O: O:

Rikaria

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 23, 10:46:26

It's huge, but I'm not a fan of it.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Naura

2015 Jan 23, 13:07:16 #6 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 13:09:07 by Naura
"The Negativitron" from Little Big Planet 2...
I remember how it used to scare my little sister so me and my brother were only allowed to play on maps with it when she was out of the house X3
But well, she was 4 at the time, so I don't blame her.
Spoiler:  Pictures of it • show
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

GoldenTerrabyte

Metal Face from Xenoblade Chronicles
I'm back

Zsaszz

Chromastone64

Lightning Returns: FF XIII spoiler.
Bhunivelze from Final Fantasy XIII
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 24, 13:10:20
Lightning Returns: FF XIII spoiler.
Bhunivelze from Final Fantasy XIII

I'm So After That Game :D!

Sunshine Smash

Metal Gear Rising spoilers.

Metal Gear EXCELSUS

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Go Up