Tera Online Anypony?

Started by Book Smarts, 2013 Mar 28, 18:49:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

So League of Legend's North American Server has been down for the majority of the day  :c

In my boredom, I decided to try Tera Online, and I must say, it's entertaining.

Does anypony else play it? I'm on the Tempest Reach PVE server  :D

The Stars

I tried playing it, but for some reason it won't even RUN after the 1st day I installed it :U
May consider reinstalling, but idk.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

super_chris85

Is this game fun? i've never heard of it

Book Smarts

I find it to be great because the graphics are crisp, the game is free, and combat can be very lively

KireiameJin

I have an Elin/slayer Character for some time ago called "IRinl" but somehow i got bored because the usual nature of the quests, when you reach lvl 50 and give a view back you notice that the only thing you've been doing is killing all the mobs of an area, and then moved to the next one following that pattern over and over till the day you die XD

Anyways, the game is kind of funny compared with other MMOs, where the combat is most of the time hitting the skills keys repetitively untill the FOE dies, at least here you need to move around and depending on your class, take care of your companions at the same time you try to mantain your mana high and your HP bar full XD (also, the art and the graphics are one of the most beatiful in MMOs, after Blade and soul of course  ^-^ ).

I think that TERA, Blade and Soul, Guild wars 2 and SWTOR are MMOs that one need to play at least once before you die XD
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]I have it installed but dont play anymore, but yea, Tera is good and I like the figthing system, I was archer  (dont ask me proper names since I dont remember) and I had to be constantly moving if they got close using my skills for stun in close and then go back for use ranged and repeat, isnt a game where you can sit idle just casting skills or magics. And the best is what is totaly F2P.

About SWTOR, the f2p model is horrible, I had to be prefered for at last enjoy it a bit more. But once you can gear purples and have 3 crew skills slots it go all smooth.

Guild War 2, reached 40 the past year or more time before. The WvWvW is good but now is crowned with 80 what with their gear make the difference. But the random event system is cool, and the classes can have different roles, not linear role of healer, dps and etc.

Blade and soul...going to be lyen assassin and force master yes or yes. I hope they dont take too much to relase it XD
[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

KireiameJin

Quote from: White Prism on 2013 Apr 01, 19:59:48
[glow=darkgreen,2,300]
Blade and soul...going to be lyen assassin and force master yes or yes. I hope they dont take too much to relase it XD
[/glow]

Let's pray the release it soon, and not P2P (i'll can't pay the subscription  :I ) , maybe B2P... My Lyn swordmaster is waiting for me XD
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

White Prism

Spoiler: show
Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Apr 01, 20:09:59
Quote from: White Prism on 2013 Apr 01, 19:59:48
[glow=darkgreen,2,300]
[/glow]

Let's pray the release it soon, and not P2P (i'll can't pay the subscription  :I ) , maybe B2P... My Lyn swordmaster is waiting for me XD

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Totally...at the moment a game is P2P it go out my reach...FF XIV...Warhammer...Age of Conan....LOTRO was mhe  for the f2p system but still.....The upcoming Warhammer 40k online....But they haev to do business somehow too[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

Go Up