Problem with characters when logging in to the server.

Started by SaLi(Lily), 2020 May 24, 12:44:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SaLi(Lily)

2020 May 24, 12:44:49 Last Edit: 2020 May 24, 12:46:54 by SaLi(Lily)
Hello! I had a problem with the download characters. Today I downloaded LoE again and went with a new account. I play on a European server, and when I go there I get an error. "Error while loading characters list. Please inform the server administrator if you get this error again.". And this error appears to me every time I log in to the game. Help please. I'm sorry, my English is not very good. 

SaLi(Lily)

2020 May 25, 02:20:56 #1 Last Edit: 2020 May 25, 02:59:47 by SaLi(Lily)
Thank you very much to the person who fixed this error. Now I have my characters, but when I connect to a European server, I get a different error. "Lost connection to room server. Waiting for main server to move you to a different room". Maybe it's something with my Internet connection, or with the server itself. But this error occurs when I go with the unicorn, and when I tried with Pegasus, my Claudopolis was loaded, and I played calmly. Please help me again. I really want to play LoE. Sorry for my English.

Cyan Spark

You can play on the Amareicas server if Europonia is having issues. Your characters are the same for both servers.

Go Up