Nintendo ID & Friend Codes List (3DS & WII-U)

Started by electro-blitz, 2015 Jun 05, 12:07:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

electro-blitz

2015 Jun 05, 12:07:16 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 17, 09:12:40 by Electro-BLITZ
Hello everyone!

I was thinking of creating a topic where you can share your nintendo ID and or friend codes with other people.

SpreadSheet
(my own details are on the doc)

I will update this list myself as much as my personal time allows me.
If you want to be added to the list, please comment with your information on a empty spot on the sheet.

I hope to see more ponies on this list in the future, the more the merrier, and the more we can battle each other on smash brothers for example :P

Electro-BLITZ Huggles Goodbye.

Rikaria

2015 Jun 05, 13:04:14 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 05, 13:22:07 by Rikaria
Posted my details on the Doc, but in case it gets modified, here's what I originally posted (aside from the asterisk notes):
  • What System?: n3DS XL* & Wii U

• What games?: (listing only the online multiplayer-compatible games) Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U)**, Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (both versions; Wii U version already has online connectivity, 3DS version needs additional accessories)

• Nintendo ID: Rikaria

• 3DS Friend Code: 0602-6573-5201

* n3DS XL = new 3DS XL; North Americans don't have the option of getting the non-XL model
** Downloaded in the past but no longer installed due to lack of space
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

This thread is not only you can find for matchmaking, but also for pokemon X/Y's friend safari containing the type and pokemon you're looking for and not to mention Looking for high Turnip Price in animal Crossing new leaf

Anyway Here's my Info

Systems: Nintendo 3DS & Wii-u
Games: Pokemon X/Y/ORAS, SSB 3DS and wii-u, Bravely Default, Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokemon Rumble World (for spotpass only), and Animal Crossing New Leaf
Nintendo ID: KirbyFluttershy (see name)
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari: Bug Type, Paras, Pinsir, and Volbeat.

I know that I don't have that much games on me right now. I'm too picky on the games based on the series.
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

electro-blitz

Please make sure to add it to the spreadsheet as well.
The reason why i prefer in making a spreadsheet, as it would be much better to read then to scroll trough all messages :)

I've added you both, thanks for contributing! ;)

Rissian

My 3ds FC : 3093-7728-1815.
My MP games : Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Fantasy Life.
My ID : RissianCloud

PrincessButton

Hey Electro, your spreadsheet is comment only, so people can't add their information themselves.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rikaria

I think that's intentional to prevent others from modifying what others put.

PrincessButton

Well that is logical to me, but he is asking people to add their information to the spreadsheet when he's the only one who is able to. Other people can only comment.

KirbyFluttershy

I'm gonna have to agree with PrincessButton here. If people wanted to add their information, it would be best if we posted our information on the spreadsheet other than commenting it otherwise this would create a problem for people that are trying to put their information on the spreadsheet.
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

Err... I posted my info via comments beforehand. I didn't have any problems with doing that.

Well... up to Electro-BLITZ, anyway.

PrincessButton

Yes Rikaria, that's what Rissian did as well~!

I was just letting Electro know that asking people to actually /add/ their information themselves would mean he'd need to open up the permissions of the document more. Does that make sense to you now, hun?  ^-^

DietStab

Heyyy.  Just though i'd post my lil' friend code (:3.

FC: 3583 - 1896 - 6854

Anyways, if any of you have Pkmn X, and can game chat, TALK TO MEEE! I'm lonely XD.

Rikaria

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Jun 12, 16:39:47
I was just letting Electro know that asking people to actually /add/ their information themselves would mean he'd need to open up the permissions of the document more. Does that make sense to you now, hun?  ^-^

I was aware of that in the first place, actually; I run a similar Google Doc in another community.

electro-blitz

2015 Jun 15, 20:33:06 #13 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 15, 20:46:36 by Electro-BLITZ
Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Jun 10, 15:15:56
I think that's intentional to prevent others from modifying what others put.

What Rikarkia said is exactly what im trying to do.
It might be more work for me, but it wont impair peoples ability to add a comment on a empty line for me to add them whenever i have time to do so :)

I know opening it up might be handier, but i rather do it this way, then to find it being temped with ;)

SimK64

I think I should have messaged on this topic before commenting on the spreadsheet.

Name: SimK64
System: 3DS
Games: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fantasy Life (w/ DLC), Pokemon Rumble World (SpotPass only), and Pokémon X
Nintendo ID: SimK64
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6580-0764

electro-blitz

Quote from: SimK64 on 2015 Jun 15, 20:38:13
I think I should have messaged on this topic before commenting on the spreadsheet.

Name: SimK64
System: 3DS
Games: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fantasy Life (w/ DLC), Pokemon Rumble World (SpotPass only), and Pokémon X
Nintendo ID: SimK64
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6580-0764

I just recently added your details ;)

PrincessButton

Quote from: Electro-BLITZ on 2015 Jun 15, 20:33:06
What Rikarkia said is exactly what im trying to do.
It might be more work for me, but it wont impair peoples ability to add a comment on a empty line for me to add them whenever i have time to do so :)

I know opening it up might be handier, but i rather do it this way, then to find it being temped with ;)
I assumed that's what you wanted to do, hun, I guess I wasn't very good at getting across what I was saying. I was just basically suggesting asking people to 'comment' their information on the spreadsheet instead of 'add' it. Just to minimize confusion. Your system is efficient other than that though.  :] I was not suggesting to open up permissions on the document, because I agree that might cause problems.

electro-blitz

PrincessButton

Quote from: Electro-BLITZ on 2015 Jun 16, 15:14:56
okidoki :3 (huggles)
*snuggle huggles*

When I'm not feeling so lazy I'll find my 3ds and put my code and things up there too.  :D

Jenzy

Their Name?
Jenz

What System?
Nintendo 3DS, Wii U

What Games? (Most Active to Least Active)
Splatoon
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U
Pokemon Rumble World (SpotPass Only. Does not support Multiplayer)

Nintendo Network ID
chainchomp7

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
1977-0158 - 0169

Can't wait to cover some turf with y'all. But if you don't have Splatoon, there's always good ol' Kart racin' in Mario Kart 8. Or visiting in Animal Crossing. Or simply Smashing! (I bet a majority has Smash :P)

Go Up