Funniest thing that's gone through your head/you've said during a class.

Started by SapphirePony, 2012 Aug 31, 19:06:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

One year, in a computer class, we had to make our own folders on the special H drive. Everyone could see these folders. We needed 'em because every time the computers were shut down, they were reset to how they were when they booted up, so the H drive.. ethernet or whatever, I dunno, was where all of our classwork files were safe.

When no one was looking, I made an extra folder and put a random name on it. The teacher was so confused and asked who it was, then deleted it. No one ever found out it was me.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

CoalThunder

I was really tired, so I sort of started nodding off in the middle of physics, then my head slammed against the table and the entire class burst out laughing.  :D
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/angrythunder.gif/][IMG]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/750/angrythunder.gif[/img][/URL]
THE WONDERS OF PAINT MY FELLOW PONIES!
Stick to your friends, always believe.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: CoalThunder on 2012 Sep 04, 09:58:42
I was really tired, so I sort of started nodding off in the middle of physics, then my head slammed against the table and the entire class burst out laughing.  :D

lol I pretend to sleep in class so the teacher calls on me than im all like *epic answer time.*

Little Judas

Teacher asks a question and my friend next to me has to answer it.
Thing is, he doesn't know it but I do. So as sweet as I'm I whisper: "The answer is herp"
I even have to convince him of my honesty, the lack of trust of someponies...

Teacher: Do you have the answer yet?
Friend: It's herp, m'am.
Teacher: No, that's not correct. Anyone else?
Me: *whispering to my friend* Silly filly, everyone knows the correct answer is derp, can't believe you fell for that.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

SapphirePony

*sits in block four social studies geography*
*teachers computer puts bubbles on the screen, begins to think about Derpy Hooves*
*begins to try to ignore it*
*fails at ignoring and sings*
"derp derp derpity derp derp~ Derp derp depity derp~ Derp derp deeerp derp derp derp~" *loops that until the bubbles go away
*teacher walks over to me and jokes around a bit
"I was singing until the bubbles went away... it made me sad."
My teacher gave me a weird look o3o

Kiruu

religion class, teacher comes round and asks everyone their religions.
My friend 2 seats away from me answers pastafarian. Teacher asks him what it is. his response:
"It means I worship the flying spaghetti monster."  ovO

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Kiruu on 2012 Sep 05, 06:05:21
My friend 2 seats away from me answers pastafarian. Teacher asks him what it is. his response:

OMG your friend is awesome because I worship the flying spaghetti monster too!!! I love having things in common with others :3 my his noodley appendage touch you too someday.

SapphirePony

My Geography teacher said something funny today... I forgot it  ovO When I remember I'll edit  X3

Lord of Madness

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 05, 16:08:36
My Geography teacher said something funny today... I forgot it  ovO When I remember I'll edit  X3

lol well ok than :3

Kiruu

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 05, 09:33:06

OMG your friend is awesome because I worship the flying spaghetti monster too!!! I love having things in common with others :3 my his noodley appendage touch you too someday.

I'm wiccan and proud of it, but xD

Stitchin Time

If anyone ever asked me my religion , I'd say Flutterlicious.

SapphirePony

Oh yeah, this may have not been in class o3o But I was walking through the hall resisting to sing, and I heard someone say "Rainbowlicious" o3o Or something like that All I heard was "-owlicious" It was an eighth grader witch is the best part about that  lol

There may be more bronies among us at school.....

Stitchin Time

I knows a couple bronies. :3

Teacher: Who knows some things about native Americans we can write down!

Me: *Arm straight up*

Teacher: [My name]

Me: *States everything the teacher was just about to teach us*

Teacher: Mother of god...

Lord of Madness

I like to yell things out in the middle of gym... he... hehe....

SapphirePony

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 05, 21:32:20
I knows a couple bronies. :3
Lucky you :( Us bronies at my school get made fun of because we know every word of the theme song.

Every day I do this to my rival:
*me sits down in my seat for math class*
*rival sits next to me because he is forced to o3o*
*is putting books under her desk*
*rival is doing same*
*gets to my sketch pad*
Rival: Don't you even dare
Me: Silly boy, don't you understand, I love to creep you out!
*opens to the page with the sketch of FlameCloud and Kake and shows him*
*rival freaks out*
*I giggle o3o*
*gets back to class with the sketch pad on that page through all of class under my desk*

Giggle Tail

My boss is a brony/pegasister (not sure which term she uses) :P
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

SapphirePony

Not sure if this is funny but it was to me
So today during first block, me and my very special somepony both felt so sick  lol But we got over the pain of being sick (he went to the nurse I put up with suffocating o3o) So I had 2 people on each side like this 'girl I don't know' 'best friend' 'me' 'very special somepony' 'enemy'
So like my very special somepony kept talking to my best friend by pretending to be using finger phones, I went: *facepalm* I had done that 50 times that block  lol They also kept making me go forward... then talking, then I'd smush their arms o3o  But it was bad enough I had to say this:"Hey erm i-if you wouldn't mind... could you please get out of my space.. I'm kinda smushed." a bunch because I was smushed aginst the wall and 2 people, a binder, and two books. But it's funny enough to post o3o

AAA13

For some reason in math class today I imagined my teacher with a frogs head.
I told my friend, who was right next to me, and she laughed out loud and she got in trouble but I didn't coz the maths teacher likes me.

Then I imagined her with RD's head.
I will never do that to a pony ever again... :I
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Darkangel

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 05, 09:33:06

It just HAD to be done.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Go Up