Uhm...hi?

Started by max.cherry, 2017 Apr 15, 11:11:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

max.cherry

Hi everyone, I'm Max,I'm german and 13 years old..
Uh I'm very shy and, to be honest, not really into MLP but I hope I can maybe find some new friends in here.
I enjoy anime, drawing, video games and all kinds of youtube videos around these topics :3
Well that's me. Uhm bye

LeviathanTS

Hello there Max, glad to see you join the community! :3

Just so everyone/everypony knows, Max is a good friend of mine! Please be welcoming and friendly... I don't know why I'm asking, because I know you all will anyway :3

Well anyway..

Welcome to LoE, Max! <3 :3
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently for announcement regarding further game access!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Thunder Spin

It's good to meet a friend's friend! Welcome to the forums! I hope to meet you around chat. Don't worry, you'll make lots of friends here very quickly! I already added ya. I hope you like hugs because your buddy has sticked me the hugging sickness. *Hugs Max.Cherry* . Eh ... Since Levi has both the hug sickness and the other sickness ... I bet you have gone nuts and I don't need to talk to you about this sickness.

Again : Welcome to our community and have fun around here

Go Up