If you had an element of harmony, which?

Started by Naura, 2014 May 14, 14:43:57

previous topic - next topic

Which of the main elements fits you the best?

Kindness
Magic
Generosity
Loyalty
Honesty
Laugther
Go Down

Naura

2014 May 14, 14:43:57 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 10, 05:53:41 by Naura
If I must choose one from the original, I would have laugther, but if I made my own, it would've have been "Element of Respect"
What would YOU have?  :]
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

HerpyDooves

What an interesting thread :3

I think mine would be the "Element of Perspective"

blobking156

I... hmmm, I hate being ignored, and always try to listen to others.... what adjective describes that.... the opposite would be ignorance, but, I dunno.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 May 14, 16:59:49
I... hmmm, I hate being ignored, and always try to listen to others.... what adjective describes that.... the opposite would be ignorance, but, I dunno.

How about the "Element of Bliss"? 0:)

blobking156

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2014 May 14, 20:46:13

But I thought "Ignorance is bliss." you can't have something be the opposite of itself.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 May 14, 20:53:02
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2014 May 14, 20:46:13

But I thought "Ignorance is bliss." you can't have something be the opposite of itself.

I don't really know what that saying means... or why it exists lol But the opposite of Ignorance is Bliss :3

Mizuki

If I had to choose any of the originals, it'd probably be Loyalty. Kindness & Laughter are very close seconds though!

A whole new element? I guess "Obsession", but I guess that doesn't really have anything to do with friendship lol Maybe "Togetherness"? I'm always trying to get my mutual group of friends to do things together (we're not as close as we used to be because of drama, so there's some bad blood between some party members) so I really want us to be together as good friends like we used to :c

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Grizzly

2014 May 15, 06:15:50 #7 Last Edit: 2014 May 15, 06:21:38 by Grizzly
Hmm... from the originals i guess Generosity fits me best, i guess.
If not bound by the 6 i guess i would be... er... nothing nice i guess...

EDIT: just did a "What element are you" kind of thing and i got Kindness, i guess that one fits too
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Midnight Breeze

After today, it feels like I'd be the element of skepticism.

Act One

Can't believe this one hasn't been used yet... Why not the cliched "Element of Surprise!"?  0:)
Out of the originals, I'd say I'm the Element of Loyalty, with Honesty coming a close second. Sometimes, I do things that may end up in a more self-destructing way (but not that bad sounding). I'd stay an extra 20min of work to make sure something is complete, without hinting it. I try to note all my important people's b-days (family and friends).
Then, when I screw up, I tell them exactly what I know or did. I'm usually prepared for consequences and prefer to stick with things to the end.

If I thought of my own element - I'd stick to my star sign and call my element belonging to "Balance"for the scales. (Libra) I like to get multiple sides of the story and "weigh it out" between the facts etc. Plus, I'm usually level headed, but I can tip extremely from anger to joy like that. *Click fingers*-
That's how I see it anyways - I may not be so balanced when it comes to my dietary needs though.  :P
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Act One on 2014 May 16, 14:58:52
Can't believe this one hasn't been used yet... Why not the cliched "Element of Surprise!"?  0:)
Out of the originals, I'd say I'm the Element of Loyalty, with Honesty coming a close second. Sometimes, I do things that may end up in a more self-destructing way (but not that bad sounding). I'd stay an extra 20min of work to make sure something is complete, without hinting it. I try to note all my important people's b-days (family and friends).
Then, when I screw up, I tell them exactly what I know or did. I'm usually prepared for consequences and prefer to stick with things to the end.

If I thought of my own element - I'd stick to my star sign and call my element belonging to "Balance"for the scales. (Libra) I like to get multiple sides of the story and "weigh it out" between the facts etc. Plus, I'm usually level headed, but I can tip extremely from anger to joy like that. *Click fingers*-
That's how I see it anyways - I may not be so balanced when it comes to my dietary needs though.  :P

I swear when I found this thread, the "Element of Surprise" was the only one I could think of for a bit lol

Sook

I thought I would be Kindness or Honesty, but I did a couple tests which said I would be Magic. Go figure.

snowflurry

2014 May 20, 01:59:35 #12 Last Edit: 2014 May 20, 02:05:32 by snowflurry
From the original I would say kindness or honesty, but for my own I would say the element of understanding

and according to tests, I'm maximum Fluttershy with secondary Applejack :] and a very close third Twilight so it fits ^^
(also a moderate amount of Pinky pie, a little bit of Rarity and absolutely no Rainbow Dash (from the test on Bronyland pony personality test))

Ramisha

I think it would have to be Honesty, I'm brutally honest. I say something if I mean it, and I often offend people because of that.
But if I had my own element, it would be Hate... wait, that's not really harmonious. Then I guess it would have to be Knowledge, I'm really smart, you know.

By the way, the elements of Harmony remind me of the Satomi Power orbs from Okami.
Each one represents a different virtue, there are 8 virtues: Honor, Faith, Knowledge, Wisdom, Brotherhood, Duty, Justice and Loyalty.

Book Smarts

I would probably have the element of elements so I could have all the elements of other elements  lol

Just kidding, it would probably be the element of kindness

Sakura_Blossom

I think I would be the Element of Kindness

My own made up element... I don't know...

Firefly

probably kindness or generosity
If I were to choose another unique element, it'll probably be the element of laziness :3
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Grizzly

The most common accident is the one noone expects.

KirbyFluttershy

My Element would be kindness.

If I were to be or made my own element, then it would be summoning (or something like that)
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

FruffyWuffy

My element would be Laughter?  :D
For my OWN element, Madness/Insanity  ovO :P

Go Up