Cantermore and Heartlands not working?

Started by Artsong, 2015 Jan 24, 20:40:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Artsong

For some reason, I can't travel to Cantermore or the Heartlands.   :I What's going on?
If you're an otaku, then good for you! Hey, that kind of rhymed! :D

SaipphireConstella

2015 Jan 24, 20:58:19 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 21:01:09 by SaipphireConstella
I'm having that problem too. Although I haven't tried getting into the Heartlands yet, Cantermore wont load for me. Well, it sort of loads, I make it to the screenshot of Cantermore with the music, but then nothing ever happens after that. :( Everywhere else, there's no problem.

Okay, I tried getting into the Heartlands, and it won't load either.
There can only be one...

zinfrig

Proxy

2015 Jan 24, 21:42:29 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 21:48:42 by Proxy
Same problem here :/ 
:)

Tiger

Yeah, the Heartlands and Cantermore both seem to be broken at the moment. The Mines and Evershade Forest, too.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

LostSanity

When is it going to be fixed?

Fix this please LoE team.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

GeneralBlazingDonutGlaze

Cloudopolis seems to be the only place that's functioning (sucks to be any pony that didn't pick Pegasus). Even as I type I'm at the Cantermore sky box pic. I'll time how long I'm here until something happens.
"It's Not The Size Of Your Pencil. It's How Big You Write Your Name." -Ronnie James Dio

Proxy

:)

SparklingPanda

I'm having the same problem with it not loading  D:
When Cantermore loads I am stuck on a static screen showing Cantermore and I can't see my pony or anyone else for that matter and it just sits there.... frozen as far as I can tell......  DD:

LostSanity

SparklingPanda

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 25, 11:58:48
So is it still happening or not?

I just got in! So I guess it's fixed for now  :D

Drake Renar

They're down again when it's showing the aerial view with background music you're in an waitlist though it's not very good as I've waited about an hour before getting in, though I did see an mod say that they restarted the servers and it started working again, I'm guessing that it might be some of the DDOS attacks from yesterday still lingering on the server's databases.
Tank beats everything!

cookiezmilk

Same thing keeps happening to me. Any way to fix it?

TimeRight

2015 Jan 25, 14:24:27 #13 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 25, 15:10:02 by TimeRight
It is still happening to everyone and allot of people think the game is messing up/ is bugged. I just want to know what happened to the previous servers where we did not have to go through this. I have spent more time waiting then playing and that's a serious problem. If PREVIOUS VERSIONS can do better then there is a huge problem. I don't care if your servers can't take the load get rid of the http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed waiting lists(or make em actually work), you should have been expecting this.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

LostSanity

Quote from: TimeRight on 2015 Jan 25, 14:24:27
It is still happening to everyone and allot of people think the game is messing up/ is bugged. I just want to know what happened to the previous servers where we did not have to go through this. I have spent more time waiting then playing and that's a serious problem. If PREVIOUS VERSIONS can do better then there is a huge problem. I don't care if your servers can't take the load get rid of the http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed waiting lists, you should have been expecting this.

QFT

I can confirm that this DID NOT happen during the previous OSW.

NO NOT THE DECEMBER ONE. THE ONE BEFORE THAT.

cookiezmilk

Maybe it has to do with the DDOS attack or Crystal empire?

moo92

I also can't get in those places, I'm stuck in Cloudsdale....  ono

Pony Oc: Velvet Sky, Minty Leaves, and Electric Riff

Lumienaughty

Should try different servers if you're having trouble with Cantermore. It's sporadically available. You can always transition there on a different server, get to Ponydale and log back into the first server, if you're just passing through.

Evershade, the mine and the Heartlands are just a matter of incredible, uncanny luck. They seem to have, like, five player slots each for hundreds of players.

cookiezmilk

Quote from: Lumienaughty on 2015 Jan 25, 15:29:12
Should try different servers if you're having trouble with Cantermore. It's sporadically available. You can always transition there on a different server, get to Ponydale and log back into the first server, if you're just passing through.

Evershade, the mine and the Heartlands are just a matter of incredible, uncanny luck. They seem to have, like, five player slots each for hundreds of players.
   I tried different servers, but im still stuck in Cantermore.

Lumienaughty

Quote from: cookiezmilk on 2015 Jan 25, 15:30:59
   I tried different servers, but im still stuck in Cantermore.

Keep trying. Or step away for a few minutes. There's probably just a flood of people there at the moment, and you might have more luck later.

If you get in, make a bee-line for the train. There was a point this morning where the servers were getting bad again, and I thought I would be locked out of Witching Hour forever. So when I actually got in, I got myself out of the ASAP. Cantermore is a bit of a death-trap. You can't count on it staying available.

Go Up