How did you become a brony?

Started by Aphex93, 2012 Apr 06, 15:47:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SuperSpaceMan34

I started watching FiM some years ago before I was even 10, but I don't think I'd consider that me a brony, since I stopped for who knows how many years after a week or two(I think).

Cut forward to mid 2022 when I'm 20 and my sister starts watching FiM again and a guy I play War Thunder with is playing the Equestria At War mod for Hearts of Iron IV.
After a few weeks of this I think to myself: Y'know what.. The world needs a little more friendship. Let's go." And I start watching from Season 1. That's when I officially became a Brony. To an extent. I wasn't actively browsing MLP content until midway through the series, I believe.

And now here I am finished with Season 9, slowly making my way through the Equestria Girls movies, and making a virtual pony in LoE stand sideways on the side of a tree for whatever reasons.
A friend,
Super Space Man 34

Willing to RP on Discord. You can find me on the LoE official Discord Server.

MxPaint

An old classmate introduced me to it through like science safety posters we made in class. he drew derpy and dr hooves and i asked him what the characters were. I found some rips of the show online and ive been a brony ever since! i like the show and when i found all the fan projects it really sealed the deal!
MxPaint - [They/Them + He/Him + Dey/Dem] - I like the horse show

Go Up