Farmers and Miners rejoice; Legends Of Equestria's newest update is out now!

Started by Ellowee, 2020 Jun 15, 05:16:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hello again, everypony! Summer's right around the corner, so let's get the snow removed properly and plants growing in our latest release, now available at our downloads page!

Let's start with some much needed bug fixes. First, pegasus ponies will no longer get sent flying when they fly directly onto the ground. Shops will also no longer take your bits when you try to buy new items with a full inventory.

We have also rebalanced the energy usage for each pony race! Earth ponies now lose less energy when sprinting, and pegasus ponies' energy drain in flight will depend on whether they're flying upwards or downwards.

Now for our most exciting new feature: two new Talents for everypony to try!
Ponies far and wide can now grab themselves a pickaxe and start mining for some useful ores, or maybe even something rarer if they are lucky, with the Mining Talent!

Earth ponies in particular have also found a place to grow their seeds into fresh vegetables and fruits, as well as cultivate rare flowers, with the Farming Talent.

While we are still looking for teachers to help foals learn the art of Farming and Mining, anypony can enjoy trying their hoof at these skills for now. But don't be discouraged, our hunt for a teacher is still ongoing!

Unicorns and pegasi, fret not; your second unique talents are being developed, and will come in due time. For now, you can check out more details regarding this update in our changelog for the release.

Now, what are you waiting for? Grab yourself a pickaxe or your nearest Earth pony friend to try out our new talents: Mining and Farming! We hope to see you in Equestria soon!

MrDonut26

Hello! This is awesome. My kid I just started playing your game. If may ask. Is there a way to update the game without downloading the whole game? Thanks

Galapagois

Quote from: MrDonut26 on 2020 Jun 15, 07:58:48Hello! This is awesome. My kid I just started playing your game. If may ask. Is there a way to update the game without downloading the whole game? Thanks

Our self-updating launcher is currently under construction, so I'm afraid at the moment the way to update is removing the older version of the game on your computer, and grabbing the latest version of it from our downloads page. Hopefully, the launcher will be ready soon to take care of that step for you!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

linyangqi

Quote from: Galapagois on 2020 Jun 15, 08:24:26Our self-updating launcher is currently under construction, so I'm afraid at the moment the way to update is removing the older version of the game on your computer, and grabbing the latest version of it from our downloads page. Hopefully, the launcher will be ready soon to take care of that step for you!

_(:з」∠)_Hi, I'm a Chinese brony.
The website "mega" is unaccessble in China, making it really hard to download the game (almost impossible to be exact).

Besides, the Google Verification is also really hard to get correct (Google can't be used in China actually). (reCAPTCHA sometimes isn't connectable)

(Seems most big websites are unable to connect, like youtube, twitter etc.)

We will greatly appreciate it if there were some alternative downloading methods and verification tools which Chinese people may use. Thank you!!!

(I personally guess Japanese websites are accessible to China. )

Furthermore, Github is good, which can get access (I tried, and it worked!), while reddit is also hard to get through.

LadyInWhite

I started mining like a crazy pony but i can't get Artisan talent for actually doing something with the ores?
LoE Characters:
Wind Whistler (f/pegasus/medic)
Moonlight Stardancer (f/unicorn/magic)

Azure Stain

Quote from: linyangqi on 2020 Jul 14, 12:58:08_(:з」∠)_Hi, I'm a Chinese brony.
The website "mega" is unaccessble in China, making it really hard to download the game (almost impossible to be exact).

Besides, the Google Verification is also really hard to get correct (Google can't be used in China actually). (reCAPTCHA sometimes isn't connectable)

(Seems most big websites are unable to connect, like youtube, twitter etc.)

We will greatly appreciate it if there were some alternative downloading methods and verification tools which Chinese people may use. Thank you!!!

(I personally guess Japanese websites are accessible to China. )

Furthermore, Github is good, which can get access (I tried, and it worked!), while reddit is also hard to get through.
br>Can you use a VPN to acces Mega? That should give you an other chosen country's IP address, but i don't know, if VPNs are work in China ^^"

Go Up