Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

Started by Book Smarts, 2013 Apr 26, 12:32:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sea Foam

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Apr 27, 06:58:28
Quote from: Sea Foam on 2013 Apr 27, 01:37:36
     I am shocked! Nay, disgusted! NAY^2, repulsed by the slander that dares force its way into my thoughts! Oh woe is the day, woe is the poor and innocent mind that knows not of the effervescent splendor that is the objectively dominate choice!
     Pepsi, my poor, lost souls! Pepsi!
     Such deceit. Such subterfuge! Such... I can not stomach to continue my Google search for synonyms any longer!
     Argh! The praise of this subordinate drink dost set my eyes aflame! My tears wreak the anguish of the supercilious school girl whose minions betray her after the forthcoming of a 'totally hot guy.'
     To hear such a subjacent drink praised over the sweet, blissful nectar that is Pepsi™ is too much, too laborious for my Pepsi™ stained heart to endure!
     Alas... The Great Reckoning is upon us. See how you can tell how super serious I am from the capitalization! It is no laughing matter! We are all doomed.
     The Lords of the Fizz do not toy.
     We are surely doomed.
So
   Super
         Serious.                                                                                                                                                                                                             That was stupid.                                         

That was beautiful, the poetry, the passion that crosses every border into the depths of a love so pure...
So what do you prefer because I could understand a word of it.

Oh, no I drink water.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Book Smarts

2013 Apr 27, 14:12:27 #21 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 27, 15:40:05 by Book Smarts
Quote from: Sea Foam on 2013 Apr 27, 13:53:33
Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Apr 27, 06:58:28
Quote from: Sea Foam on 2013 Apr 27, 01:37:36
     I am shocked! Nay, disgusted! NAY^2, repulsed by the slander that dares force its way into my thoughts! Oh woe is the day, woe is the poor and innocent mind that knows not of the effervescent splendor that is the objectively dominate choice!
     Pepsi, my poor, lost souls! Pepsi!
     Such deceit. Such subterfuge! Such... I can not stomach to continue my Google search for synonyms any longer!
     Argh! The praise of this subordinate drink dost set my eyes aflame! My tears wreak the anguish of the supercilious school girl whose minions betray her after the forthcoming of a 'totally hot guy.'
     To hear such a subjacent drink praised over the sweet, blissful nectar that is Pepsi™ is too much, too laborious for my Pepsi™ stained heart to endure!
     Alas... The Great Reckoning is upon us. See how you can tell how super serious I am from the capitalization! It is no laughing matter! We are all doomed.
     The Lords of the Fizz do not toy.
     We are surely doomed.
So
   Super
         Serious.                                                                                                                                                                                                             That was stupid.                                         

That was beautiful, the poetry, the passion that crosses every border into the depths of a love so pure...
So what do you prefer because I could understand a word of it.

Oh, no I drink water.

I really want to try this now,
Spoiler: show

Would be rather interesting

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Apr 27, 12:56:23
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Apr 27, 12:50:36
Mr. Pibb is what all the kool kidz drink

Wow, I seriously didn't even know that was a real brand....I though American Dad made that one up.....

Yeah. I think I've had it once before. I don't really see it around much, though.

*Sips Cherry Coke*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

While this is a coke vs pepsi debate I'll have to say nothing will beat Jones Soda.  That stuff is so sugar loaded that's exactly why I like it

However at $1.80 a bottle i'll just stick to my usual diet of coffee, more coffee, water with crystal light and the occasional aforementioned relaxing beverage that requires Coke, which I am currently enjoying waiting to see if anyone wants to talk to me tonight :).

I just realized a coffee costs $1.80 as well.....I made my OWN argument invalid..../facepalm

I used a big word correctly!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Apr 27, 21:05:29
While this is a coke vs pepsi debate I'll have to say nothing will beat Jones Soda.  That stuff is so sugar loaded that's exactly why I like it

However at $1.80 a bottle i'll just stick to my usual diet of coffee, more coffee, water with crystal light and the occasional aforementioned relaxing beverage that requires Coke, which I am currently enjoying waiting to see if anyone wants to talk to me tonight :).

I just realized a coffee costs $1.80 as well.....I made my OWN argument invalid..../facepalm

I would drink Jones sodas more often if they started costing less.

Pipkin

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Apr 27, 23:16:05

Once in a while i will go down to Cash and Carry and buy a couple cases when the price on them drops....12 bottles for $12.99 isn't bad at all :)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Apr 28, 00:13:39
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Apr 27, 23:16:05

Once in a while i will go down to Cash and Carry and buy a couple cases when the price on them drops....12 bottles for $12.99 isn't bad at all :)

I think the only place I've seen Jones soda was at a grocery store called Brookshires, which had a fridge full of 'em. We don't shop at Brookshires much anymore, though.

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Apr 27, 20:31:37

Wow, I seriously didn't even know that was a real brand....I though American Dad made that one up.....

Yeah. I think I've had it once before. I don't really see it around much, though.

*Sips Cherry Coke*

If I recall Mr Pibb is now known as Pibb extra.   ^-^ For some reason I think it tasted better when it was Mr Pibb though, less overly sweet.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Apr 28, 01:38:10
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Apr 27, 20:31:37

*Sips Cherry Coke*

If I recall Mr Pibb is now known as Pibb extra.   ^-^ For some reason I think it tasted better when it was Mr Pibb though, less overly sweet.

Yeah, I don't see Pibb Xtra around much at all. Then again, I don't pay a whole lot of attention in the drink aisle.

Sea Foam

Disregarding my previous hyperbolic display, I will say, with arrogant levels of certainty, that Jones soda is, beyond most shadows of maybe a few doubts, the best soda this side, or any of the two sides for that matter, of the Mississippi.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

PrincessButton

I'm gonna be that guy and say neither... I really just never liked coke, and pepsi just reminds me of coke and I don't much care for it either. I prefer root beer.  :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Itty Bit

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Apr 28, 12:54:06
I'm gonna be that guy and say neither... I really just never liked coke, and pepsi just reminds me of coke and I don't much care for it either. I prefer root beer.  :3

got me thirsty for this

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2013 Apr 29, 03:53:21
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Apr 28, 12:54:06

got me thirsty for this

Good ol' frosty mug o' root beer float, with A&W root beer and homemade vanilla flavor ice cream. :3

Angels Breath2

I'm a coca cola girl (( like coke products)) although I don't drink a lot of it :D

byndbored

I think there's a soda that tastes halfway between Coca-Cola and Pepsi.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Flamestriker

Neither. I'm equally fond of both of them and I prefer lemonade or creaming soda, anyway.
[move][/move]

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Flamestriker on 2013 Apr 30, 05:47:38
Neither. I'm equally fond of both of them and I prefer lemonade or creaming soda, anyway.

Chick Fil A makes awesome lemonade.

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Apr 30, 06:50:19
Bacon.
Spoiler: show

I think that's probably
100% Approved ;)
I just wanted to do something fancy. Don't mind me.

Little Judas

Well, I don't mind drinking Pepsi but Coca Cola is just more served in Belgium.
Though if I could choose, I'd order a beer to quench my thirst. Soda's tend to make things sticky.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Ründo

Pepsi, I blame my parents.   Though I currently chug MT. Dew.   as well as Cider.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Go Up