Relatable Things

Started by Randam Saiko, 2014 Aug 18, 12:38:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Randam Saiko

Anything relatable from feelings, habits, etc.

3 to start off:

• Telling myself "Just one more episode," and end up watching 5.

• Friend: Wow you're content is so good!
    Me: NO IT ISN'T! IT'S GARBAGE! ;_;

• When you're in the basement and the second you turn off the lights, you act like you have 5 seconds to run up the stairs or something comes at you from behind.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Chromastone64

I am definitely relating with number three. I'm 16 and I still need a nightlight.  :c
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

The Warfighter1

I if I turn the lights off and don't look behind me, something is gonna get me. D:
I declare a war. (In this case, its Battlefriend 3)

AaronMk

Quote from: The Warfighter1 on 2014 Aug 24, 02:02:51
I if I turn the lights off and don't look behind me, something is gonna get me. D:

Something might get you from in front too.

Spoiler: show

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Zsaszz

Quote from: The Warfighter1 on 2014 Aug 24, 02:02:51

I had this before, but after some time that disappear, sometimes when we close my workplace at 11 p.m anyone of the few left personnel have to go and turn off the main power switch, that cut off the entire building, the thing is that the switch is on the bottom of the storage room, a big room, then you need to cross a large corridor to get out, all that in absolute darkness...ya, luckily i got rid of that fear or maybe I could have suffered a heart attack or something by now.

Yuriski

I always thought #3 was just me and my weird paranoias from watching too many "reality" TV shows about the paranormal (Most Haunted ftw).

dr.induction

You walk into a dark room...  you finally find the light... you proceed to switch on the light staring directly at it...
"wow, thats bright"

-ReiMar-

#1: 5? Pfft, 10!
#2: Nobody says that~ TwT
#3: Aye, relating to this~
:]

Randam Saiko

Having 1-4 weeks to work on a project:

Week 1: Whatever
Week 2: Still got 2 weeks.
Week 3: I better begin working on it.

6 days left: I'll start tomorrow.
5 days left: I'll start tomorrow.
4 days left: I'll start tomorrow.
3 days left: I really need to start it.
2 days left: Ok, seriously now.
The night before: I regret procrastinating ;~;
Morning of the due date: I STILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE LAST PIECES!

My OCs

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Aug 24, 19:23:26

Week 1: Whatever
Week 2: Still got 2 weeks.
Week 3: I better begin working on it.

6 days left: I'll start tomorrow.
5 days left: I'll start tomorrow.
4 days left: I'll start tomorrow.
3 days left: I really need to start it.
2 days left: Ok, seriously now.
The night before: I regret procrastinating ;~;

Relating~~~
D:

The Warfighter1

Quote from: Yuriski on 2014 Aug 24, 18:30:50
I always thought #3 was just me and my weird paranoias from watching too many "reality" TV shows about the paranormal (Most Haunted ftw).
I didn't think about that...I gotta stop watching Five Nights at Freddy's, but I can't! Help meeeee!!!
I declare a war. (In this case, its Battlefriend 3)

Yuriski

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Aug 24, 19:23:26
-snip-

This. This so much. X3
EDIT: That reminds me, I have homework to do!  O:

Randam Saiko

My OCs

Chrisgotjar

Right! I'm gonna start/finish my drawing now! ...Right after checking all my messages online and after one or two episodes of anime X3

*end of day*
I'll definately work on it tomorrow ovO

Rinse and repeat.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Firey

I relate to both #1 and #2 ....for #3 though...
I just shrug it off...but inside of me..I still have that urge to do it...like.."what if there really was someone behind me?"
"..oh don't be silly!" *hears noise* "WHAT WAS THAT?! oh...floorboard..."   :/

For the assignments thing...I tend to leave it to the last week before it's due...but that's only if I'm under a lot of pressure...or I have my uh...other issues...   >.<

I usually try to get it over and done with though...
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Randam Saiko

When you're playing a video game:

You're farming a boss for a certain rare item for hours. Eventually you give up and leave. The next day you have to kill the boss just to get through (you have no intention of getting a drop) and then it finally drops.

My OCs

Chromastone64

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Sep 20, 12:47:55
When you're playing a video game:

You're farming a boss for a certain rare item for hours. Eventually you give up and leave. The next day you have to kill the boss just to get through (you have no intention of getting a drop) and then it finally drops.

I had something similar last week: in Monster Hunter, My friend needed a Rathian Ruby, and I needed (and still do need) three Rathian Spike+.
At the end of the fight, guess what happened?
I got a Rathian Ruby, and he got a Rathian Spike+.
D:
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Randam Saiko

My OCs

Greyscaleisme

When you're home alone and the power goes out, at night. I'm actually not afraid of the dark, but the problem is, there are wolf spiders in my house..
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Tiger

Watching/reading about something scary in the day, then having trouble falling asleep when it's night time.

Having something scary happen to you when you're JUST about to fall asleep in the middle of the night, and then being unable to fall asleep again, and then saying "screw this i'm stayin up even longer"

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Go Up