Limited Access Release Applications! [CLOSED]

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Nov 07, 19:49:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lucia nightblood

~RainCloud

2016 Nov 16, 03:13:27 #82 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 16, 03:15:00 by DrMurdershy
I wonder how many people actually sent in their applications. If it's a lot (Which I know a lot of people have applied) , we know it'll take at least another week or two before they actually start sending PM's to those who were chosen.

Apps end on the 21st of November. The topic has been viewed well over 4,000 times. So, a good portion of those views must be those who applied.

There will still be plenty more from now until then.

I know some of you will start getting impatient after the 21st. Remember this, cause I know I'll be that way too. "Good things come to those who wait patiently without question."

Remember that my fellow ponies.

IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Aqua Fire

2016 Nov 16, 20:32:52 #83 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 16, 20:37:26 by Aqua Fire
Good luck to any pony who joins!

Post Merge

I have a...
[size=12] BIG [/size]
...Feeling I'm not going to be picked, but it's ok. Life is life.  :'(

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Scootashy

If I am accepted I'm ready to help with the rest of the accepted ones test through and through.

RealmSprinter

Ahh this looks really interesting :'0c
cant wait to see how the game's progressed so far ^^

CuddlySylvy

I'm pretty nervous about this whole thing.   :(

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Flittur

Quote from: Thasher dash on 2016 Nov 17, 18:19:45
Same.

I wouldn't be nervous, I just think people should anticipate being accepted and if they do get accepted, be willing to do what they actually signed up for.

(testing the game, feedback etc)

I just hope it doesn't turn into everyone just playing the game for fun, because that comes after the testing.  :D
http://flitturr.deviantart.com/

I first played in 2014, though I seem to have forgotten the account. >.<

Mysteli

I applied back when page 1 was a thing.

Quote from: Flittur on 2016 Nov 18, 03:58:05I just hope it doesn't turn into everyone just playing the game for fun
You can count me to not do that (for the most part. ;P) should I get in. I've tested several games before and know what being a tester is all about.

Thrasher Dash

Quote from: Flittur on 2016 Nov 18, 03:58:05
I wouldn't be nervous, I just think people should anticipate being accepted and if they do get accepted, be willing to do what they actually signed up for.

(testing the game, feedback etc)

I just hope it doesn't turn into everyone just playing the game for fun, because that comes after the testing.  :D

Yup!
I'm really more excited and eager,than nervous.

This is an opportunity for me,since I want to study game designing,or some animation stuff,so this is a big plus for me.

The Open Server Weekends were fun,and some bugs were even hilarious.So if I get accepted,the first thing I'll do is search around,for bugs,(it sounds pretty hard to me),I might record it(for others),or maybe do some vlogs on Fimfiction,or somewhere.This is an IF I get accepted.  ^-^

CuddlySylvy

Look kitty, a wizard

MMTfan1

Quote from: Flittur on 2016 Nov 18, 03:58:05

Why not play the game for fun AND look for bugs at the same time?  :P

Mysteli

Quote from: Thasher dash on 2016 Nov 18, 08:21:59I might record it(for others),or maybe do some vlogs on Fimfiction,or somewhere.
Just as long as we aren't under an NDA okay? ;)

CuddlySylvy

Quote from: MMTfan1 on 2016 Nov 19, 01:56:59

Sometimes that never works, but maybe it might work. Atleast you'll entertain yourself while looking for bugs haha XD

Look kitty, a wizard

OtakuMegane

Quote from: MMTfan1 on 2016 Nov 19, 01:56:59

This is basically what most of it will be, though somewhat broader than looking for bugs specifically. The devs can do basic testing of a feature or mechanic themselves; what they need beyond that is understanding what an "ordinary" player's experience is and how that can be improved. Not to mention that some bugs only pop up in very unusual circumstances or as part of a larger interaction of game mechanics. Our role actually would be to play the game but at the same time analyzing what works well and what doesn't then giving feedback and suggestions to the dev team. And some of the usual bug-hunting of course, which can be entertaining not to mention some bugs are fun in and of themselves.  ovO
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

Thrasher Dash

CuddlySylvy

Quote from: OtakuMegane on 2016 Nov 19, 11:26:03
This is basically what most of it will be, though somewhat broader than looking for bugs specifically. The devs can do basic testing of a feature or mechanic themselves; what they need beyond that is understanding what an "ordinary" player's experience is and how that can be improved. Not to mention that some bugs only pop up in very unusual circumstances or as part of a larger interaction of game mechanics. Our role actually would be to play the game but at the same time analyzing what works well and what doesn't then giving feedback and suggestions to the dev team. And some of the usual bug-hunting of course, which can be entertaining not to mention some bugs are fun in and of themselves.  ovO

very true

Look kitty, a wizard

Thrasher Dash

Quote from: OtakuMegane on 2016 Nov 19, 11:26:03

True!  lol

CuddlySylvy

Suddenly I don't feel nervous... I feel super excited

and also wanting to magically test this magical game about magical ponies who are very magical

yep lots of magicalness!

Look kitty, a wizard

Go Up