¡¡Free Xbox Live Weekend!!

Started by Devmoder011, 2012 Aug 15, 10:43:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Devmoder011

2012 Aug 15, 10:43:45 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 15, 12:29:48 by Devmoder011
That's right, free xbox live weekend. O: Brony game night if you are up for it. "Be cool or be mule!" B)
Can't believe it...check it for yourself's

Without the sarcasm:
Spoiler: show
Free Xbox Live weekend guyz! I decided that fellow bronies should play this weekend at least for a day it doesn't really matter. I don't have time to buy gold membership so this weekend is the perfect time to have some PINKIE time with our fellow bronies. We can chat together in a party even though we play different games as long as we hang out.

Gametag: BASTIAN2209
Add your gametag here if you want for people to add you, of course after you add me. ovO
I currently have Gears3, GTA4, Minecraft, L4D2, Halo:Reach(Scratched and broken now)
Don't have this games, simply chat in the party and other bronies in there can play with you we don't have to play the same game you know. In case there's no more space in a game for others -it gets packed- ,just open up a lobby and invite the bronies that were left out. I don't expect a bunch of bronies, just a few but you know you have to be ready just in case it happends.

*ATTENTION*:
Xbox Live is made for ages of 20years, so plz keep your language at PG level since there are men in our "BRONY" party.
Strictly no fighting, I expect us as bronies to love and tolerate each and everyone.

NOTICE the "Brony" there, that's right, I did not mentioned anyone else. lol
If you add your gamertag, add it as it is everything the same...if not explain what to change -we want to add the right people you know-

Sounds like a planed out weekend, well is just for whoever wants to play for free or just chat. I might be there for 2days maybe, well see how my schedule turns out.
[move=6]Just keep on trotting![/move]

Lord of Madness

Book Smarts

Only multiplayer games I have is CoD MW2 and Minecraft, and I prefer PC  >.<

Rissian

All I have is Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and Dark Souls for Xbox live.

My sister has tenchu z so I could likely barrow that if anyone else had it.

Not sure if I'll be on but if anyone wants to add me my gamer tag is Zyuko.

Pigeon

I only spent my free gold weekend listening to music since I don't have any multiplayer games  :'(

LaptopCommandStation

I don't even have xbox, if it was a PC gaming weekend I would have been all over that.  I could have even fired up my Teamspeak server.  Oh well.  I hope some ponies showed up and you had some fun this weekend.

Go Up