Robinson Crusoe of Minecraft v2.0

Started by Howlborne, 2012 Aug 15, 07:57:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howlborne

I dunno if anyone remembers but a while back I presented a seed for Minecraft. One that spawns you on an island in the middle of the ocean with only 1 tree nearby...

I don't see many seeds like that, so I guess it's pretty rare. BUT... I have stumbled on another one, except even more hardcore ;) This time the seed wasn't inspired by my ego, but the world I'll be playing on when Guild Wars 2 FINALLY comes out after a few weeks... The wait has been unbearable DD:

Seed: Far Shiverpeaks
World: Large Biomes (Has to be set to large biomes, otherwise you'll spawn in a taiga forest with piggies)

Spoiler: show

Therefore, like before, I challenge anyone and everyone bored in Minecraft to take it upon themselves to play this seed on Hardcore. Don't be afraid to use the bonus chest, since there are no trees ovO

Also if anyone still wants to play the old seed it's "Howlborne" and surprisingly still works after all these patches ^-^ protip: south

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

I'm trying the Howlborne survival world again, I died once already due to starvation, my wheat isn't growing  >:O

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 15, 09:42:02
I'm trying the Howlborne survival world again, I died once already due to starvation, my wheat isn't growing  >:O

STARVATION!

Howlborne

2012 Aug 15, 14:25:36 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 15, 14:42:11 by Howlborne

Yeah I'm having trouble growing wheat at the beginning, too. You only get like 9 seeds off the grass on the islands DD:

Also I got blasted into lava by a ghast >.<

Book Smarts

Quote from: Howlborne on 2012 Aug 15, 14:25:36

Yeah I'm having trouble growing wheat at the beginning, too. You only get like 9 seeds off the grass on the islands DD:

I decided to fortify the small island that has the tree in a new world with the same seed. Seems to working out better and the trees I've been planting are dropping the occasional apple  ^-^

Howlborne

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 15, 15:11:32
Quote from: Howlborne on 2012 Aug 15, 14:25:36

I decided to fortify the small island that has the tree in a new world with the same seed. Seems to working out better and the trees I've been planting are dropping the occasional apple  ^-^

Yeah they seem to drop a lot of apples nowadays ;)

Go Up