A game we can meet in.

Started by Blues-Music, 2012 Jun 04, 10:57:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 20, 08:04:15
Chat Chat? Can somepony link it? I'm so lazy

http://www.kongregate.com/games/TerryCavanagh_B/chatchat
Its also a perfect example its both social ,and not just chatting.

KoalaLover99

Ok, made another room in chat chat

For_LoE

(Pray it dosn't get full this time >.<)

BlackVortex

Quote from: Thunder Heart on 2012 Jun 07, 21:33:08
Feral Heart, anyone?
There's a pony community there, from what I remember. But it's been a while.

Yay :D Another FearlHeart player!

The My Little pony RP's are mostly on Bonfire if your wondering. Meet me in game some time, my username there is BlackVortex. I will probably be a wolf called Atlanta. You could also try wolf quest, I saw around 6 My little pony servers. [3 of them were made by me though] If anyone wants to P.M. me there username for ether, I could add you to my buddies list so we could RP. My wolf quest username is the same to. [as you can guess I like wolf RP games]
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Spirit!

Feral Heart Wolf Quest players, that are bronies too?  *-* I've never been so happy in my life!!!  :D

not really active on here

Fudgemuffin

Xildinoth

Did I hear someone say... GLOBAL AGENDA?!? :0!?! I play every day XD
50 OC Shattercon with awesome rainbow suit here. Anyone else that plays gimme a shout. Name's CommanderTilian, and I can be found faceplanting the ground after being shot repeatedly because I don't know what 'cover' is... interesting fact: Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, RECONS DIE...ALOT lol
I love poetry. It makes me feel happy to rhyme like the crazy person I am. In no time,
you will all come to see my insanity
like an oncoming train made of bricks.
Did I say I like poetry? I liek teh number six

Iron Girella

Well guys, if you play Dota2 we can create a party and go to pwn sone n00bs xD I also made a group on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

QB57.117cal

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 07, 20:47:56
Well guys, if you play Dota2 we can create a party and go to pwn sone n00bs xD I also made a group on steam

I really don't want to get drawn into the mid-evil multiplier kinds of stuff. Sorry.

Firey

hmm.....

Well maybe we could meet on a Minecraft server?
Otherwise maybe on Durpy's TF2 server? (Team Fortress 2 is free you know)
Or maybe Need For Speed World?

I dunno...
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: LarryMcLie on 2012 Aug 09, 15:55:25
I know a great one. Pinkie's Hyperactive Chat. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=3486.0

This.

I'm not sure people want to buy a Minecraft account that they might not use other than just hanging out on a server. Sure, it'd be pretty fun to build stuff together, but it's not free to make an account.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Blues-Music

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 09, 17:47:43
I know a great one. Pinkie's Hyperactive Chat. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=3486.0

This.

I'm not sure people want to buy a Minecraft account that they might not use other than just hanging out on a server. Sure, it'd be pretty fun to build stuff together, but it's not free to make an account.

Name one online game that you don't hang out on a server in.You also got singleplayer for it.A minecraft acount is worth it.Usually when people don't by something they call it a waste of money as a reason for not buying it.

I usually do the same to most games that are p2p.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 09, 18:43:10

This.

Name one online game that you don't hang out on a server in.You also got singleplayer for it.A minecraft acount is worth it.Usually when people don't by something they call it a waste of money as a reason for not buying it.

There's also the fact that Minecraft not be for everyone. Though, to me, it feels like it's impossible for it to not be for everyone. I love Minecraft.

But I'm also the kind of person who doesn't really want to spend money on something I'm only gonna use once or for a short amount of time, then never use it again. So I can understand if someone who doesn't really enjoy Minecraft wouldn't want to buy it just for the sole purpose of hanging out on it for a little while until LoE comes out.

Personally, though, I think it'd be fun for all of us to hang out and build stuff together and have "lego talk". :3

Rissian

I actually used to be on a server called Ponycraft and a few other servers but now I just log into Travius's server every now and then I kind of wish more people would play on the server, I can't really get myself to play SP anymore other then to eventually fight the ender dragon, since it's more fun building large towns with other people then in SP.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 09, 18:47:42
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 09, 18:43:10

This.

There's also the fact that Minecraft not be for everyone. Though, to me, it feels like it's impossible for it to not be for everyone. I love Minecraft.

But I'm also the kind of person who doesn't really want to spend money on something I'm only gonna use once or for a short amount of time, then never use it again. So I can understand if someone who doesn't really enjoy Minecraft wouldn't want to buy it just for the sole purpose of hanging out on it for a little while until LoE comes out.

Personally, though, I think it'd be fun for all of us to hang out and build stuff together and have "lego talk". :3
You don't stay on minecraft for a short time though.You usually stay for 2 years , and quit for a month.Then come back for more two years , and so on.

Chishio Kunrin

Some people are different. :\ Some people might not get as much into Minecraft.

And I've actually run into people who couldn't buy Minecraft for whatever reasons.

Go Up