Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Prismatic

So many things that my mind would explode just thinking about it.

Dark Hooves

being sick, got a bug from a customer at the mcdonalds where i live at, i blame the managers for making me work around the public constantly
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Feb 25, 20:57:10
being sick, got a bug from a customer at the mcdonalds where i live at, i blame the managers for making me work around the public constantly

You...took a job in customer services...and yet you complain about working around the public.

DAhttp://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.

Julius

So... Not sure if y'all know by now but I live in Venezuela. The current situation has me feeling depressed, angry and most of all scared... :/
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Feb 25, 21:09:10
So... Not sure if y'all know by now but I live in Venezuela. The current situation has me feeling depressed, angry and most of all scared... :/

Weren't you moving in with your uncle in the USA this year?

Julius

That is correct. The plan changed a bit but I'll still be moving to NY, just not with my uncle. Still, that won't happen until around the end of the year/beginning of next year so I'm stuck in here for a while... >.<
Purr~

Stalephreak

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 25, 13:18:57
Quote from: Stalephreak on 2014 Feb 25, 12:25:43
Well, the gubermnet haz cheezburgrs....  We don't need to worry bout no stinkin black holes...Just get the air smelly good stuff.

Facehoof

What? o.O

It was in reference to the two comparisons of the discovery channel....  Black Holes compared to flatus production factories...  Nevermind... D:
Founding Member of Zero Fox Mercenary Corps
In-Game Name:  Wheel Trouble

Johannes

As some of you may know, I did a small mistake of using a Swiss army knife as a screwdriver and made quite a deep wound on my finger.
Because of the stitches, I can't bend my finger so I can't really draw anything until 6th day :/

Prismatic

Backing up computers taking up a significant amount of time...

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Feb 25, 22:23:19
That is correct. The plan changed a bit but I'll still be moving to NY, just not with my uncle. Still, that won't happen until around the end of the year/beginning of next year so I'm stuck in here for a while... >.<

Pipkin

I'm most definitely not feeling well right now......I don't think i'm sick but......i still need to lay down before I go back to work....but I needed to post my smile before going back to bed :P

Chishio Kunrin

Here's my little impression of what GaiaOnline just did.

"Hi there, Gaians! You can now switch between having a normal human avatar, and having an adorable wolf, cat, or bear avatar, for free! Just go to the Your Avatar page and click whichever you want! Cool, right?"
me: Yes, yes! They're so cute!
"Awesome. Also, you can buy cute wittle clothes and accessories for them to wear from the gold shops! You can also change their eyes' shape and color just like you can with the human avatar."
me: O: From the... gold shops? For real?! Something cool and adorable I can do without spending real life money?!
"Yes, indeed! You start out gray, but there are other fur colors to choose from! You can buy them, and they act like items, so you can equip and unequip them!"
me: Awesoooome!
"Most plain colors cost $5-$20. Exotic colors, such as panda, fox, and tiger, cost $15-$25! You can buy a bundle of fur colors for $45, or buy a bundle of the exotic fur colors for $99!"
me: What. :I
"But don't worry! You can get a very small selection of really boring colors for 150,000 gold! The current selection of furs that cost gold are yellow and brown."
me: You... little... >:/ No. I'll stay gray, thank you very much.
Other Gaians: I seriously have to buy new animal versions of cash shop items that I already have just to get to equip them to my animal avatar? Really?!!

But hey, don't I look adorable right now?

Hrm. What if I get desperate enough to try buying the fox fur from the marketplace? Let's see. The lowest amount of gold anyone is selling it for right now is... 170 million gold. Literally 170 million. Looks like I'm out of luck because I'm not paying $25 for that one item, and there's no way I'll ever get 170 million gold, even in my wildest dreams.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

In the English competition there was this one question.
"The districts of New York are the Bronx, _____, Staten Island, ______ and something-I-can't-remember."
What?!?!?! What does that even have to do with English?? That's geography you mindless piece of paper!
There was also this word, "assessing", I've never heard of it before but I got the question right so it doesn't matter anyway and I was just playing ACII today and browsing the letters and then I see it. "I am happy with you assessment" Why haven't I read it sooner!?

BlazeyE

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Feb 26, 07:45:41

Most civ games I've played right after that he declared war on me.

I think it was I was the Russians.
I sell PR and PR accessories.

Enstramentall

Gross seaweed. Not all seaweed is gross, but some is.  =P
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Jenzy

Advanced Placement History. :l

So many freaking dang notes to take! I've not been able to get enough good night's rest because of it... :/

Little Star

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: BlazeyE on 2014 Feb 27, 09:15:59
Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Feb 27, 03:42:18
Advanced Placement History. :l

So many freaking dang notes to take! I've not been able to get enough good night's rest because of it... :/

It was AP English for me. Fifteen essays within a three month period. History was super easy for me if you ever need any help.

There's a reason I never signed up for advanced classes, even though a lot of on-level classes were pretty easy. :]
I. am. lazy.
One year, I was actually going to sign up for advanced Language Arts, since that's my best subject, until I saw that I'd have to do some assignments over the summer where I'd have to read books and write essays. I was like "Nuh uh, summer time is relaxing time."

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

BlazeyE

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 27, 10:51:02

There's a reason I never signed up for advanced classes, even though a lot of on-level classes were pretty easy. :]
I. am. lazy.
One year, I was actually going to sign up for advanced Language Arts, since that's my best subject, until I saw that I'd have to do some assignments over the summer where I'd have to read books and write essays. I was like "Nuh uh, summer time is relaxing time."

Oh I don't blame you. Sometimes even had to do that for the normal classes, just because the teachers needed something to grade when we got back.
I sell PR and PR accessories.

Ryo_D_Disk

Middle of recording at the final part of the review, aaaaaaaand door opens

Why is it when I want to record somthing happens to distract it

Cat

The Road outside

Family

Its as if the universe is againt me hosting a webshow today

Go Up