Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Sep 30, 00:14:50
by the way, if anypony likes apocalyptic-style mystery notes, you can look at them (kinda) in Twilight's house.  Or if you're too lazy to try reading there you can find them on the forums http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4823.msg370776#msg370776

o.O Probably explains why Twilight's place was popular :P (maybe)
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Book Smarts

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Sep 29, 23:03:13
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 29, 22:30:19
Is it possible to grab a download of all of the game music, sounds great  :3

I asked Hirosashii to upload them to Youtube. He will be doing that once he get home from CG

Thank you  :D

The music is spot on

Chishio Kunrin

I slept for a long time. o_O

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Trixster

Game even though Pre-Alfa: AWESOME
to bad my computer couldent handle the stress...
meh i need a new one anyways
Hug a bear, sometimes all they need is a little care.

TheCokegamer

So, whenever I try to create a character, the game crashes. Anyone know why that it does that?

Snowy

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Sep 29, 22:01:41
Quote from: Ründo on 2012 Sep 29, 21:59:50
what about the 100 gallon hats i keep seeing?

also having the chat scroll down every time a player speaks is annoying. I hope that gets fixed soon.

Hats fixed, chat cannot be fixed now. It needs a client update.

Good, because it makes ponyville lag..... alot.... I didn't really think it was a glitch, I just thought you could do that...
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Chishio Kunrin

Maybe we should have a hat stack limit of 3, so we can still stack hats, just not have a massive tower of hats.

Silverweed

by the way, if anypony likes apocalyptic-style mystery notes, you can look at them (kinda) in Twilight's house.  Or if you're too lazy to try reading there you can find them on the forums http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4823.msg370776#msg370776

I was in Twilight's library yesterday, but totally missed them! I'll take a look today!

deviantART is magic
/!\ FIY: I sleep from 3 PM to 1 AM...curse you, time zones!

Snowy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 30, 07:38:35
Maybe we should have a hat stack limit of 3, so we can still stack hats, just not have a massive tower of hats.

Yes! Exactly. Not trying to ruin anyones fun but.. who needs a tower of hats if its gonna make an entire room lag. I had to leave that server because someone had a hat tower of like 69 hats or something...bad enough ponyville is like number one lag place in the game right now.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Ryo_D_Disk

2012 Sep 30, 08:16:53 #1029 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 30, 10:23:06 by Ryo_D_Disk
If anypony is intrested im going to be running a livestream at 2:10 pm Gmt (aka about an hour from this post) all about the game it probaly wont be good but it will be a laugh ^-^

http://www.livestream.com/ryoddiskvision

it is done i shall post the recording up soon
((forgot to add a link facehoof))

Book Smarts

I knew there were books, I didn't know they had text  O:

Cutiebone

Gameplay access is only for Canterlot Garden weekend? >.<
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Zbizo

how to read these books? I tried to use cursor few times left/right click but it didn't work

Vengir

Quote from: Zbizo on 2012 Sep 30, 09:38:05
how to read these books? I tried to use cursor few times left/right click but it didn't work

You have to come very close and read them manually by zooming very close.

Fatura

Quote from: Zbizo on 2012 Sep 30, 09:38:05

I use a program called WinRAR :)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Sep 30, 08:16:53
If anypony is intrested im going to be running a livestream at 2:10 pm Gmt (aka about an hour from this post) all about the game it probaly wont be good but it will be a laugh ^-^

http://www.livestream.com/ryoddiskvision

it is done i shall post the recording up soon
((forgot to add a link facehoof))

I was about to ask if you recorded it. Woohoo!

Ryo_D_Disk

2012 Sep 30, 10:29:16 #1036 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 30, 11:33:18 by Ryo_D_Disk
Im just checking the footage currently sadly i may have lost the introduction due to a crash

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Sep 30, 10:38:13 #1037 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 30, 11:18:33 by Chishio Kunrin
The team may already know about this, but when you change the resolution, it makes the game's window smaller, which can cause a bit of a problem on the title menu. Some of the server buttons end up off-screen. We're gonna need a way to scroll down to server buttons if we have the window too small.

Currently trying to see if the game will run on my netbook, by the way. In my opinion, this is a crazy idea because, well, it's a netbook with Windows 7 and 1 GB memory. But it has a graphics card and my desktop doesn't, so it's worth a try.

I know what's going on my Christmas list. X3

[Edit]: Although I question whether it was a good idea or not, I've changed my netbook's virtual memory to minimum 1500 maximum 2000. I don't know what it was originally because it was set to automatically adjust with a starting point of 16, I think.

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Pyroshadow97 on 2012 Sep 29, 14:40:45
The game freezes right after i click play when i select my pony Character... :'(
Btw, is the name "Pyrolight" a name that could be considered bad? I kind of am a Pyro...

I don't see why it would be bad.

Also, pyro brohoof? (My ponysona is named Pyro after my nickname  B) )

Chishio Kunrin

It kind of loaded, and then my connection timed out. But it seems to have loaded the environment better than my desktop. No weird coloration this time. Last time, the hills were green and yellow striped.

Go Up