Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Anibell April Dash

Quote from: Artaelian on 2012 Sep 28, 15:50:01
Quote from: Anibell April Dash on 2012 Sep 28, 15:48:56
OMG IM PLAYING :O im in luna server! OMG

Really? Or trolling? Every time I login it says that it failed to establish a connection.
im literaly playing omg...

Chack

2012 Sep 28, 15:58:25 #601 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 28, 16:01:33 by Chack
My laptop... is so friggin' slow...  DD: Only at 22%
Wait for it...

Sonic Heart

Quote from: Chack on 2012 Sep 28, 15:58:25

i feel your pain v_v

my computer is being used so i guess i'll try to play a little on my laptop .

RF941

I was expecting it, unfortunately can't play, when my computer tries to use an animation made with Unity, it crashes! It also happened in many game development tutorials that i've followed, all of them with animations. DD:
Maybe it's due to the old OS (win XP), or an old motherboard(P4S800D).

Charcoal Sketch

Seeding.  And... finally loaded.  Let's see if I can walk two steps.
Who ordered the flaming rutebegas?

TheCatArtist

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PINKIE PIE IS HAPPY!!!!!!! AND ME. I JUST HAD TO DO FULL CAPS BECAUSE IM SO ECITED IM DOWNLOADING THE GAME RIGHT NOW!

Loe I thank you for making this game :D

Chack

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Sep 28, 16:02:41
Quote from: Chack on 2012 Sep 28, 15:58:25

i feel your pain v_v

my computer is being used so i guess i'll try to play a little on my laptop .

My laptop is the only computer I use. I can't use another even if I wanted to.
Ah, well. At least the suspense is building.
Wait for it...

Chishio Kunrin

I'm not playing because I can't figure out how to download it. :l

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

TheCatArtist

Well. Either download the torrent or the mediafire. And than extract the file to your desktop and than open the game. Login with your forum username and password and than vaila. Your done.
You have to have win7 or winar to extract the file.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: TheCatArtist on 2012 Sep 28, 16:11:24
Well. Either download the torrent or the mediafire. And than extract the file to your desktop and than open the game. Login with your forum username and password and than vaila. Your done.
You have to have win7 or winar to extract the file.

I don't know how to extract it.

TheCatArtist

Oh. On win7 or winrar There should be an extract button on the top. Or you could drag it and drop it on computer. And than it will automaticaly extract it so you can open it

Have fun!

flutterkind

I'm not playing right now, because I only get to the server list. Clicking on any of them doesn't seem to do anything. It doesn't even say that anything is wrong.  :c

Seta

Quote from: flutterkind on 2012 Sep 28, 16:16:03
I'm not playing right now, because I only get to the server list. Clicking on any of them doesn't seem to do anything. It doesn't even say that anything is wrong.  :c

i have the total same, i thought this is because of wine
i just found this game, and want to try it so hard  ovO

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: TheCatArtist on 2012 Sep 28, 16:15:22
Oh. On win7 or winrar There should be an extract button on the top. Or you could drag it and drop it on computer. And than it will automaticaly extract it so you can open it

Have fun!

It's not working. I really don't even understand what's happening. I clicked the first download link because it's recommended, I got the torrent file, and I dragged and dropped the torrent file onto my desktop. If I double-click, it just opens a tab in Google Chrome to have me download the same exact torrent file.

ShadowWolfJ

Downloading now :D. The progress on this game is amazing. ( I'm a little shy talking to other people though D: )

Seta

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 28, 16:19:51
It's not working. I really don't even understand what's happening. I clicked the first download link because it's recommended, I got the torrent file, and I dragged and dropped the torrent file onto my desktop. If I double-click, it just opens a tab in Google Chrome to have me download the same exact torrent file.

You have to use a Software like BitTorrent to download the Torrent with help of the Torrent file, maybe just use the Mediafire (Torrent is just recommended, because its an community based way to provide files)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ShadowWolfJ on 2012 Sep 28, 16:20:13
Downloading now :D. The progress on this game is amazing. ( I'm a little shy talking to other people though D: )

How're you downloading it? How is ANYONE downloading it? All I got was a torrent file, and I don't know what to do with it.

flutterkind

Quote from: Seta on 2012 Sep 28, 16:18:25
i have the total same, i thought this is because of wine
i just found this game, and want to try it so hard  ovO

I thought this is because of wine too, so I started it on my windows xp. but it's the same problem there.

A (maybe slight) layout mistake also cuts off a bit of the discord server button and everthing below, if there's anything below at all, i don't know.

Snowy

I have to go  :l, but later on tonight i'll be on and ready to play. Its asking me to download alot of stuff though, but i'll download anything to get to it!  :D If it doesn't work i'll download the other files.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Seta

2012 Sep 28, 16:25:47 #619 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 28, 16:28:50 by Seta
Quote from: flutterkind on 2012 Sep 28, 16:22:54
I thought this is because of wine too, so I started it on my windows xp. but it's the same problem there.

A (maybe slight) layout mistake also cuts off a bit of the discord server button and everthing below, if there's anything below at all, i don't know.

I also saw the missing pixels, which may hide something we need to click.

Somebody here has an idea what goes wrong?
Does it work for you? (just click the server name and get in?)

EDIT// Gonna try it on win8 (the only i have O.o)

Go Up