Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

The pegasus ghost steps aside and behind him appeared an Alicorn.She had dark purple coat, and beautiful blue and pink mane and tail. Her cutie mark was a star with wings and what looked to be shine coming from the star.
"How do you know me and how did you know it was me?" Night Shine asked surprised.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chirp

"Well, we have Shadow Shimmer, who turned my water into ice" He says and points towards Shadow
"And our plant god. Unfortunately she's unable to do anything for now. I think, at least" He says cheerful.
"So, it had to be you!" Majem smiles at Night Shine.
"To be honest, they're a little creepy. But, you did a good job creating them, sure can't be easy!"

Zygrograxgra

"Don't call me creepy, it's not very nice."

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Night Pony

"It's nothing i can't handle." said Night Shine.
"At least now there will be something around here except us and plains of ice."

Chirp

"Nono! I was talking about Night Shine's souls. And yes, it's true we need some more things around here, but I think I've done enough for now." Majem lies down and takes a nap.

Sahara

Sahara flies around the nothingness  until he spots the frozen planet  and the other deity,s

Night Pony

While Majem  was resting Night Shine proceeded to make the spirits of the ponies more life-like.She made them non-transparent and with colour.She kept their light glow so they could bring some light on the planet.Now the spirits looked like normal ponies with their own personalities but they weren't solid so they could still go through things.

Zygrograxgra

"If there is something that Equestria lacked, it was Ponies made of plants... Spriggans, perhaps?"

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Night Pony

"Well if you make the bodies i can make some soul to go into them bringing them to life.But with no air i don't see how they will survive." said Night Shine.

Ethereal Nebula

Ethereal was drifting around the nothingness, till she sees a light coming from one direction. Flying over she notices some of the other gods/goddesses, but was paying more attention towards the source of the light. "Oh my such interesting spirits you have here." she said as she circles around the spirits observing them.

Zygrograxgra

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Night Pony

Night Shine turns to Ethereal Nebula.
"Hello there.I see that you like my spirits." said Night Shine with a smile.

Ethereal Nebula

Ethereal looks over to Night Shine. "Oh yes they are quite lovely to behold. It is a shame though that they must wait till we finish creating a world that can survive on."

Night Pony

"They don't even know that we are here.They exist in their own realm until we built this world."

Zaner-Boy

Zaner trotted up to the group. "Sorry I'm late..."

Night Pony

"Hello Zaner!Glad you joined the party.Could you please make the atmosphere of the planet?"

Zaner-Boy

"Oh, I'll get right on it." Zaners horn began to glow, and the sky began turning its usual blue. "This might take awhile..."

Night Pony

"We are not in a hurry." said Night Shine with some of the spirits trotting around her.

Zaner-Boy

"Right... I'll work on the oxygen next."

Ethereal Nebula

"Do the spirits feel anything if you try to touch them?" asked Ethereal as her hoof phases through one of the spirits.

Go Up