What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Master Masher

I am trying to play a game called MLP fighting is magic. but no luck.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Night Striker

I've been getting back to Roblox and the Borderlands series with my friends lately

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

PoserPanda

I'm playing the original Zelda on my Switch, which did not age well at all. It may be the fact that I don't have an over-world map, if such a thing is available. Having one to reference makes the game a lot more fun than getting lost in more than the lost woods. ESO also has my attention and I come back to it whenever I want to spend a full day of quest marching. Besides those, I have Rocket League and Splatoon 2. Or some Fallout Vault if I want something quick to do.

Emily North

I'm having much stress these days so I'm playing Luminara - the game where you have to shoot various objects. Quite an intense game but helps to take time out and let all negativity dispel.

Nightshade Star

It's called Neko Atsume and it's adorable

SuperSpaceMan34

Mainly Portal 2, Portal 2 mods(Stories: Mel and Reloaded), and Besiege.

With a handful of other smaller titles.
A friend,
Super Space Man 34

Willing to RP on Discord. You can find me on the LoE official Discord Server.

SuperSpaceMan34

Small update to mine.

I'm playing the absolute hay out of A Hat In Time.
A friend,
Super Space Man 34

SuperSpaceMan34

Quote from: ymirtm3r on 2023 Mar 30, 16:07:59Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I saw that some of you were talking about the games you're currently playing, and I couldn't resist chiming in.Personally, I love playing mini-games - they're a great way to pass the time and have some fun without necessarily committing to a full-length game.

Nothing wrong with reviving old threads, they're here for a reason, so don't be sorry.
Mini games are good, yeah, I see what you mean with that.
A friend,
Super Space Man 34

LunarDusk

Hallo veterans of LOE this is your chaotic nuetral Archmage...Lunar Dusk!  :]

Though the last thing I have been playing these days is a mmo called Elsword
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

SuperSpaceMan34

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2023 Apr 19, 02:07:29Hallo veterans of LOE this is your chaotic nuetral Archmage...Lunar Dusk!  :]

Though the last thing I have been playing these days is a mmo called Elsword

Elsword's still alive? Haven't touched that game in years.
A friend,
Super Space Man 34

LunarDusk

It is...but its had its ups and downs mostly down but climbing up
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

GizmoChip192004

im on a chromebook and its the only computer I have

follirs

2023 Jul 14, 04:32:29 #352 Last Edit: 2023 Sep 19, 08:45:35 by Cyan Spark
Now I actively play Diablo 4, I really like its atmosphere, and when I get bored with it, >.<  I like to go back to WoW Dragonflight, the patch was released relatively recently, and I like it ^-^ . As much as I like Diablo 4, I can't deny the appeal of the ever - expanding world of WoW Dragonflight. With the recent patch, the game has become fresh and exciting. I would love to find some real friends to play through the new expansion packs with and start a guild together. 0:)

HavenChandler

Currently deep into CS:GO--love the strategy and intensity it brings.

SuperSpaceMan34

Update I guess..

Been playing a good bit of the Kingdom series and some of the older Nintendo console emulators on the Switch.
A friend,
Super Space Man 34

Go Up