Fillies vs Colts Reactivated

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ChibiGrrl

EspiraPhoenix

Sunshine Smash

120, Peace Keeper. Aren't you male? Your profile says you're male. You should decrease the number if you're male.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Jan 06, 22:26:24
120, Peace Keeper. Aren't you male? Your profile says you're male. You should decrease the number if you're male.

I know, but since there was an overwhelming amount of colts posting here, I decided to help the fillies. If there is sufficient filly support, I may change sides.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ChibiGrrl

Peace Keeper

Sunshine Smash

It's 122! I think they're doing fine. 121.

Peace Keeper

... alrights. I'll help my side just once.

ChibiGrrl

Sunshine Smash

Peace Keeper

EspiraPhoenix

Peace Keeper

ChibiGrrl

EspiraPhoenix

Peace Keeper

Sunshine Smash

This is an onslaught.... 125 :l

ChibiGrrl

Peace Keeper

Go Up