E3

Started by graywhoof, 2012 Jun 04, 13:37:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

graywhoof

So anyone going/ watching E3 this year?
I'm currently watching the press release for X-box. but Imma have to go to the Doctors soon.
):

kremsly

i'l prob'bly watch snippets when its all over. i wonder if valve really is just showing us CS:GO, dota 2, ect

ChilledEagle

I don't want to sound rude, but that conference was a waste of time. There was nothing interesting and pretty much everybody hated it. Sorry if I sound like the typical "fan-boy" hating on other companies and such, but I honestly was expecting a little bit more from Microsoft.

videogamehunter

I watch some of E3 and I just got done watching Microsoft presentation. Not much to say but one game really caught my eye other than Gears of War and Halo 4 because I'm going to get those no matter what. But Tomb Raider really caught my interest. I don't know how long it been sense I play a Tomb Raider game. But this looks more like Uncharted then the Tomb Raider I'm use to seeing on the PS1. Which not bad thing sense I love Uncharted so I'm keeping an eye on this game.

Chishio Kunrin

The only thing I have an interest in for E3 is if/when they show an official Assassin's Creed 3 trailer. Hopefully, they'll tell us more about the game and maybe show us some gameplay. I wish. :3 I wanna see that "free-run through buildings" thing in action.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

graywhoof

2012 Jun 04, 19:13:15 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 04, 19:44:15 by graywhoof
I think yo might've missed it Chishio,
although I am very very very interested in this game on right now, ohgos the beeps hurt my ears/
EDIT: I lied theres one on right now.

Book Smarts

I don't watch the conference, I just read up on the new game announcements and the round up

Chishio Kunrin

I was at the grocery store. :c We desperately needed stuff. Oh well, I'll look it up later. X3

Mr.Darkling

Unfortunately I missed most of it and only managed to watch the end of Ubisoft and then Sony's Conference.
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Itty Bit

this is the first time in awhile I'm more anticipated for what Sony has than Nintendo.
Nintendo's conference started great but... I slowly lost my ability to care near the end...
The new Playstation All Star Battle Royale looks really cool though... Probably the game I'm most hyped for this year. I mean, it's got Parappa the Rapper in it! :D

ChilledEagle

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Jun 05, 14:46:37
this is the first time in awhile I'm more anticipated for what Sony has than Nintendo.
Nintendo's conference started great but... I slowly lost my ability to care near the end...
The new Playstation All Star Battle Royale looks really cool though... Probably the game I'm most hyped for this year. I mean, it's got Parappa the Rapper in it! :D

Nintendo's press conference, I'l admit it wasn't nearly as good as it could have been. I am interested in that ZombiU game though.

graywhoof

Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 Jun 05, 16:04:03

Nintendo's press conference, I'l admit it wasn't nearly as good as it could have been. I am interested in that ZombiU game though.

Thats probably one of the only reasons why Im getting the wiiU, thay and hope for more Zelda games.

Lary

ZombiU was the only thing that caught my eye. The rest was crap.
Pikmin 3 and Luigi's Mansion 2 were announced years ago.

Another boring E3. I think it calls for this.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Chishio Kunrin

What all did Toby Turner do, by the way? I know he interviewed people and co-hosted. Hopefully his silliness made things more entertaining.

videogamehunter

I might get the game but its a complete rip off from super smash brothers and I really don't care for that game. So hopefully it a better game or I just won't waste my time on it.

Night Pony

New videos released for AC3 and Transformers.All of them epic!But there is no Darksiders 2.  >.<

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jun 06, 13:57:05 #16 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 09, 00:37:23 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Jun 06, 05:43:31
New videos released for AC3 and Transformers.All of them epic!But there is no Darksiders 2.  >.<

Did someone say "New videos released for AC3"? B)

When you hire Toby to do interviews, he makes 'em fun.

[Edit]: Running assassinations, yes! So much yes! I got tired of having to stop and then getting caught and having to fight.

Night Pony

2012 Jun 06, 16:01:37 #17 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 06, 16:17:11 by Night Pony
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 06, 13:57:05
Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Jun 06, 05:43:31

Did someone say "New videos released for AC3"? B)

When you hire Toby to do interviews, he makes 'em fun.

[Edit]: Running assassinations, yes! So much yes! I got tired of having to stop and then getting caught and having to fight.

So much new features!And weapons!I really like the assassination with the wire.
Also Toby is the best interviewer and host!  :3

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Mr.Darkling

Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 Jun 05, 23:56:16

its a complete rip off from super smash brothers

Is this a bad thing?
Games where characters brawl isn't exactly an idea that's owned by Nintendo silly  X3
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Book Smarts

The skyrim is getting the new dlc in late june, I can't wait  :3

Next years e3 will be great when the next gen will be ready to be shown *-*

Go Up