Laebenal's OCs

Started by Laebenal, 2013 Jan 26, 03:51:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Laebenal

2013 Jan 26, 03:51:25 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 12, 08:52:46 by Laebenal
So here's some of my OCs. (Looks like this will take forever and i might not really draw them all so, I'll keep this like this...)
Spoiler: Nightmare ponies (3) • show

Spoiler: Laebenal • show
Name: Laebenal
Race: Nightmare/Pegasus
Personality: Likes to be alone and doesn't like other ponies. She's afraid of getting banished and hides from everypony. Nice to her friends.
Special talent: Flying (the first nightmare with wings), can exhale fire.
Dislikes: Water, rain, ponies and everything baked.

Backstory:
Laebenal was born in a faraway island inhabitated by nightmares. She was the first nightmare that had wings. Other nightmares didn't like her wings and weak body. She was called a freak and didn't get any friends. She spent her time flying even when she had to do something important. Once her job was to scout the area because she had wings. She tried to focus, but she got carried away again with flying. She didn' notice dragon that was approaching their lands. The dragon reached the nightmares and they tried to keep it away. Nightmares managed to protect themselves from the dragon, but some of them were badly wounded. They all blamed Laebenal because she didn't do her job well. The leaders of nightmares decided to banish her from their lands. Laebenal was shocked and tried to get help from her parents. Her parents didn't say anything and turned their backs to her. Labenal got banished when she was only 8 years old. She flied away shocked and sad. She flew away from the island to nearest place above water. She started to wander away and stopped flying when she was 10. She kept distance to everything bigger than squirrel and never approached places where ponies lived. After wandering around long time she found a well hidden cave near ponyville and decided to stay there. The cave was inhabitated by an obese bat which came Laebenals first friend. Laebenal eated bugs and sometimes sh stole some apples from ponyville. She left some gems and minerals she found from the for the apples. She have tried to stay out of sight and was spotten only three times during her journey through equestria. She kept living in the cave  with her bat friend staying away from ponies until soon after her 14th birthday she saw a pony with similiar appearance with her. She tried to find out who he was but he was to close to other ponies so she gave up. Two weeks after seeing that colt Laebenal was at the cav with her bat friend when she heard someone walking to the cave. Laebenal knew that she couldn't hide in that cave and just stood up and got ready to fight. She jumped and tried to tackle the intruder but she only hit protective barrier around intruder. It was the pony she saw two weeks earlier. He looked a bit surprised and introduced himself. Laebenal saw their similiarity in appearance now better and managed to tell him her name and what had happened to her. She got a new friend from him and he's trying to get her to be more brave and talk with other ponies. He also encouraged her to try flying again.

Spoiler: Appearance • show

(Poorly made drawing by me)

(Another pic from me)

(by I like lobsters)

(by KoalaLover99)

(by Johannes)

(by sorikuXIII)

(by Stanwixbuster)

(by Eivuiee)

(Eivuiee's pic colored by me)

Spoiler: Pale Flare • show
Name: Pale Flare
Race: Nightmare/Unicorn
Personality: Afraid of hurting other ponies with his fire. Likes to talk and help other ponies.
Special talent: Magic (2nd nightmare that can use magic), can exhale fire.
Likes: Natural light, playing with his magic, having fun with other ponies.
Dislikes: Water, rain, silence, his uncontrollable teleport magic.

Pale Flare is 2nd nightmare that can use magic, 7th albino nightmare and 2nd albino nightmare with horn. Unicorn nightmares aren't that rare but most of them can't use magic.

Backstory: Pale Flare was too born in a faraway island inhabitated by nightmares. He was different than others because of his white color and horn but he was treated well. Nightmares think that albinos make great leaders and horn represents power. So, his future was to be the next leader of his herd. Every nightmare wanted to help him grow strong and gave all the best food for him and protected him. But when his 2nd birthday were close his unicorn magic surprised everypony. It made him teleport away to a forest. He was alone in the forest for two days when an unicorn and an earth pony rescued him. They wondered how a little foal have gotten there and tried to find his parents. After two weeks searching they decided to adopt him because nopony didn't know where he came or where his parents could be. They all moved to manehattan and his adoptive parents gave him a new name Pale Flare because he was too small to remember his real name. He lived most of his life so far at manehattan with his adoptive parents that took care of him and his adoptive mother taught him how to control his magic powers. He learned to make small fireballs, how to create a protective barrier and after few fires his mother taught him how to extinguish fire. He also got some friends from manehattan but he still felt lonely. After turning 15 he decided to leave manehattan and find his real parents. After roaming around equestria he arrived at ponyville. He stayed there for few days asking for information and just when he was leaving he felt that there was a living fire following him. He thought that it could be another nightmare or dragon but he didn't believe that a dragon would follow him. He tried to find that fire but it always got away before he could see what it was. He asked ponies about creatures nearby that can breathe fire or have flames in their body. Everypony said something about small dragons but he knew that it couldn't be a dragon. Dragons donĀ“t run away from a pony and they can't breath fire continuously. So, he continued his search of this mysterious fire and after two weeks he found a cave where it lived. He went inside and took a look around the cave. Suddenly the fire he felt jumped and tried to tackle him. He created barrier to protect himself and the fire hit it. He saw that he was right. It was a nightmare a filly few years younger than him. He introduced himself and nightmare filly told her name and her story after calming down. Pale Flare started to help that filly to regain trust in ponies and he also encouraged her to fly again.

Coat: White
Mane and tail: Blue flames
Eyes: Blank
Cutie mark: Flame orb

Spoiler: Solar Flare • show

Name: Solar Flare
Race: Nightmare/ Alicorn
Personality: Shy. Protects herself at all costs from strangers.
Special talent: Fire
Dislikes: Ponies, big creatures, everything that can cause harm to somepony.

Backstory: Only the oldest of ponies know and even they don't know everything...

Coat: Black
Mane and tail: Flames
Eyes: Blank
Cutie mark: Flame

Note: She is really much smaller than normal ponies.

Spoiler: Other ponies (4) • show
Spoiler: Maugrim • show
Name: Maugrim The Mad
Race: Earth pony
Personality: Mad, doesn't care about other ponies, evil, likes to create big mess. He doesn't care about pain.
Special talent: He is very talented scientist and engineer.
Likes: Science, fighting, creating stuff and mutating creatures.
Dislikes: Ponies that tries to stop him, flashbacks of his history, failed creations and when his equipment run out of energy.
Extra: He can't run and he limps while walking, but when he wants he can activate his equipment to perform fast leaps, increase the power of his power gauntlet and become more agile.

Backstory: Maugrim was born in a normal earth pony family. He was quite a normal pony until when at school they had to create something and he built machine where gears turn without unicorn magic (only thing the machine did was to spin gears). He got his cutie mark and started to build more useless machines. When growing to an adult he had made only one useful machine, machine that helps him to make more machines. He continued to work with this machinery and lost all his friends except Eagle Eye. When he was 24 he lost half of his right foreleg while working with his machines. No unicorn could heal his hoof and when he escaped from hospital he decided to make a replication of his leg. It took a while and only with the help of his earlier machines he succeeded and got half-machine leg. He started to lose his sanity and added a blade on the top of his machinated leg. He invented a "power gauntlet" that he could use to increase the power of his left foreleg and screwed his heat sensing goggles on his eyes. After few years he got irritated to his limping and covered his hind legs with machines that allowed him to make fast leaps and to remove falling damage from controlled falls. After few years he completely lost his sanity and attached metal Read the forum rules. to his body for protection and started to create mutant android army in his hidden lab. Nopony knows how did his army plans work out or is he a pony anymore...

Spoiler: Appearance: • show

(this is quite hard to explain and I'm not good enough drawer to draw him)

Coat: Light brown, dirty
Mane: Short, messed up, dirty. Blue with red stripe.
Tail: Short, dirty, Blue.
Eyes: Light blue. covered with red circles screwed to his head.
His right foreleg is in half, lower half is machine with sharp blade on the top of it.
His left foreleg is covered with power gauntlet and buckler.
His hind legs have machinery at them that allows him to make fast leaps and jump off high places unharmed.
He has two wires coming out of his back of the head other going to the power gauntlet, other going to his hind legs.
He has some machinery on his body too.
Cutie mark:
Spoiler: Essejjae • show
Name: Essejjae
Race: Earth pony/ vampire
Personality: Completely evil with his sword.
Important information: He has a cursed sword called Grammdur which gives him much power and made him a vampire and evil.

Backstory: All that ponies know about his past is that he found Grammdur around 600 years ago and then he disappeared for 5 and half centuries. Now he is trying to rule the whole world with the help of his demonic sword Grammdur.

Coat: Poison green
Mane and tail: White
Eyes: Red (if you see his eyes you can be sure you won't see anything else anymore)
Cutie mark: Unseen

Spoiler: Eagle Eye • show

Name: Eagle Eye
Personality: Social, can be serious or funny depending on the situation, clever.
Special talent: Shooting arrows using a crossbow.
Likes: To entertain people, having fun, outdoor life, forests.
Dislikes: Harming ponies, dangerous creatures, when ponies don't like her show.

Backstory: Eagle Eye was born in a farm to a big family of ponies and when she was young she liked exploring the farm and the near areas. She got herself into troubles quite often but she calmed a bit down when she went to school. At school she started making friends from everypony even the young Maugrim who was always alone. She liked Maugrim and his unpractical inventions and started to spend more time with him. They become very close friends and she helped him to make his machinery and protected him against bullies. Eagle Eye was long envious for Maugrim's cutie mark until one day her family took her to a place where she had a chance to try archery. She liked crossbows a lot and earned her cutie mark when she won an archery contest with her crossbow. She started practicing shooting with the crossbow and grew more accurate with it. She started to show her shooting skills at the town for everypony who came to watch. Her childhood went on practicing crossbow shooting, entertaining ponies and helping Maugrim and when she grew to be an adult she started to journey around the Equestria adventuring and entertaining ponies at different places. While she was adventuring Maugrim was creating something special for her in his lab and when Eagle Eye came back to her hometown she heard that Maugrim was in the hospital after cutting his hoof. She went to see him and he told her that there is no way to get his leg back and he had something unfinished for her in his lab and wanted her to take it because he had no chance of finishing it. So, Eagle Eye went to Maugrim's lag and found an unfinished crossbow there. She took it and wanted to finish it but it was harder that it looked. And Maugrim escaping the hospital and going missing didn't help at all. She tried to find him but didn't succeed. She spent five years with the unfinished crossbow and finally got it finished when she was 30. It was a special crossbow that required no bolts and she started using it instead of traditional one. After some time finishing the crossbow she heard that Maugrim was insane and doing all kind of crazy stuff. She tried to find and help him but after finding him she had to run for her life to save herself from him. She felt sorry for him and never spoke about him to anypony again. She continued adventuring and entertaining ponies and is still doing it.

Coat: Light grey
Mane and tail: Red with white stripe going in the middle
Eyes: Light blue
Cutie mark: Archery target

Spoiler: Skeletal minion 392 • show

Name: 392
Personality: A little dumb, usually asks from Auroris to know what to do, really calm
Dislikes: Showing himself to others, someone hurting his friends

Backstory: Raised by an unknown necromancer he got lost while doing a simple task. He caused a lot of chaos by walking in towns and cities. Auroris was the one that helped him to understand why he should hide himself and 392 and Auroris became to be good friends who help each other.

A skeleton pony with a green glowing orb at the place of heart. At the place where cutie mark should be is black numbers 392.

Spoiler: Not pony OCs (2) • show

Spoiler: Vincent • show

Name: Vincent
Race: Bat
Personality: Lazy, likes to be with any kind of creatures and likes to be treated well.
Description: Little bigger than other bats and he has problem with his weight (he's overweight).

Spoiler: Auroris • show

Name: Auroris
Race: Kitsune
Personality: Wise, sometimes a bit rude, always thinks he is right, hates to argue, always tries to solve problems by speaking at first but doesn't fear to hurt others.
Description: A small red fox.

Adding pics later

Sorry for my bad English...
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Tiger

Wait, exhale fire? Really? That's quite OP. So is her mane being flames. Really, how does one bear having her head and butt on fire all the time?

What do you mean by her eyes being blank? Do elaborate.

Her backstory is developed though, and that's good  ^-^. Though, how is it the colt that looks similar to her? Pure coincidence of that is quite unlikely.

Hope you improve on your OC, she does have potential  :]

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Jenzy

Quite developed in character. Poor girl. Haven't been able interact with the other ponies.
(For some reason, I feel the similar-looking colt is from a gender-swapped universe. But that's just me :])

Blank eyes? Like, pure white? o.O

Flames as mane and tail. Er, well, she's this "Nightmare" thing. I wonder what it's really like to have that kind of "hair."

You did good, though Fire-breathing? Um, Okay... Like Tiger said... Should the flaming mane and tail be enough?
(How does one go with being in flames for a long time)

She has potential however. Good start. ^-^

Laebenal

2013 Jan 26, 04:47:47 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 26, 04:52:59 by Laebenal
Yes, her eyes are pure white. And as a nightmare (google nightmare horse to see one) she can exhale fire not much but enough to light a campfire. That colt is my other OC and I tell his story when I get to computer. And he is similar to her because he is also a nightmare.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

Jenzy

I am in fact on a Nintendo 3DS at the moment. It's a lot better when you get PC access than on a handheld/mobile device. Far simpler.

I shall look it up and looking forward to how well the other colt is. ^-^

And the differences to her. It can't be a coincidence if they were the exact same color. You did say "similar" however. x3

Tiger

Quote from: Laebenal on 2013 Jan 26, 04:47:47
she can exhale fire not much but enough to light a campfire.

Ah, I say that is balanced enough  ^-^

Can't wait to see what happens to her in RPs  :]

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Night Pony

This nightmare pony/horse looks similar to Ruin.  :o

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Laebenal

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jan 26, 07:12:24

Kinda, but Ruin doesn't have burning mane and tail
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

Chirp

2013 Jan 26, 10:28:28 #8 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 26, 10:33:54 by Chirp
Quote from: Laebenal on 2013 Jan 26, 07:16:02
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jan 26, 07:12:24

Kinda, but Ruin doesn't have burning mane and tail

Nah, but burning hooves for that.

Hey, Laebenal and Majem can be arch nemesiseseses.

So, your mane and tail are fire. That would mean she is resistant to flames, her fire isn't at all hot, or her entire body is as hot as fire. Which one?

Laebenal

Quote from: Chirp on 2013 Jan 26, 10:28:28
Nah, but burning hooves for that.

Hey, Laebenal and Majem can be arch nemesiseseses.

So, your mane and tail are fire. That would mean she is resistant to flames, her fire isn't at all hot, or her entire body is as hot as fire. Which one?

About hooves, nightmares usually have them on fire too. Laebenal doesn't.
And no their bodies aren't as hot as fire.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

Chirp

Quote from: Laebenal on 2013 Jan 26, 11:04:38

Fire resistence, then. Can she, like, run through a fire without being hurt?

Laebenal

Quote from: Chirp on 2013 Jan 26, 11:49:14
Quote from: Laebenal on 2013 Jan 26, 11:04:38

Fire resistence, then. Can she, like, run through a fire without being hurt?

Not 100% fire resistance more like 60%-75% resistance. (how else would a dragon dare to attack full herd of nightmares)
Yes, she can run through fire without hurting herself but if she stays in normal fire for too long it will damage her body.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

Chirp

Quote from: Laebenal on 2013 Jan 26, 12:23:49
Not 100% fire resistance more like 60%-75% resistance. (how else would a dragon dare to attack full herd of nightmares)
Yes, she can run through fire without hurting herself but if she stays in normal fire for too long it will damage her body.

Well, dragons aren't all fire attacks. But I get your point. Ok.

Laebenal

added two ponies (I'll make Maugrim's back story tomorrow)
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

Go Up