Game progress

Started by Icy Shield, 2015 Feb 01, 16:31:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Icy Shield

My idea is that after each OSW show in LoE news what new elements and features has been added in LoE, including what buggs has been fixed so far. This will help peoples to be up to date and see the progress of this game. What do you think?  :P

Let it snow!

Mercurial

I guess the pre-Alpha stage doesn't provide public changelogs.  Changelog creation make sense only in beta-version or when game is already released.
Though here is a changelog thread maybe. Did you search?

Mizuki

2015 Feb 05, 03:32:44 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 05, 03:42:57 by Mizuki
I like this idea! Although I think it would be kinda difficult too.

I mean at this stage in development, any fixes or changes to the game will be kinda subtle or hard to explain to the general public. Imagine full paragraphs like: "Hey y'know this thing in the (?) with the (?) That was being like (?)? Well we did (?) to that so now it's doing (?). This is a good thing!"

Not that the general public isn't smart, it's just that unless everyone knows all of the ins and outs of every department and all what they do, I think progress reports would probably raise more questions than answer them.

I wish we had more stuff to show visually though at least. I know that used to be a thing at some point! Lets bring that back!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Go Up