Anyone else think there might be a race imbalance?

Started by Jellytoezz, 2012 May 09, 21:42:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Charming Mask

An imbalance in races isn't that big of a deal anyhowdy. I want to go unicorn but there's still a strong urge to go Earth Pony because... Earth ponies are earth ponies, sometimes I like to be simple. Once people acctually start playing and figure out if they're just going to explore, or talk, or fight, or minigames, then I think there will be a lot of changes to suit every ponies likings. Either way when it comes to an imbalance, I really just think "who cares about other ponies I WANNA FLY, or I WANNA TELEPORT or I WANT TO...EARTH..."

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Charming Mask on 2012 May 10, 11:56:26
An imbalance in races isn't that big of a deal anyhowdy. I want to go unicorn but there's still a strong urge to go Earth Pony because... Earth ponies are earth ponies, sometimes I like to be simple. Once people acctually start playing and figure out if they're just going to explore, or talk, or fight, or minigames, then I think there will be a lot of changes to suit every ponies likings. Either way when it comes to an imbalance, I really just think "who cares about other ponies I WANNA FLY, or I WANNA TELEPORT or I WANT TO...EARTH..."

"I wanna fly everywhere! B)"
"I wanna be a tank in combat! :]"
"I wanna teleport all the way across the map-- awww it's not letting me go that far... DD:"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lary

Quote from: Charming Mask on 2012 May 10, 11:56:26
who cares about other ponies I WANNA FLY, or I WANNA TELEPORT or I WANT TO...EARTH..."

You need all three to summon Captain Planet.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Lord of Madness

Shadow Mare

McSleuthburger

ok this is getting off topic now
the races will be balanced so dont worry about it guys
locking this up
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up